🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 11/11/21 👬- Power Couple 👭🗳️

Comments

• piercewithvicpiercewithvic Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    If you ever feel shit thinking you did pretty good and only got a few hearts… just remember I thought I did pretty good and this was the result… 

I spent sooooo much time for literally nothing, I want to cry. Bye.
    My other once are at 4-5 hearts and they are pure shit… like how?! I didn’t even think it was possible to get no heart! 
    Like couldn’t I at least have gotten half a heart? You know just to not hurt my feelings…

gosh… I’m 22 and get annoyed at a game… I want to cry. 
  • piercewithvicpiercewithvic Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    evilhag said:
    If you ever feel shit thinking you did pretty good and only got a few hearts… just remember I thought I did pretty good and this was the result… 

I spent sooooo much time for literally nothing, I want to cry. Bye.
    I’m sorry. what. It’s possible to get zero??? This can’t be right 
    Apparently it is… it’s been a couple of hours and it says the same thing… why did they have to hurt my feelings like this 🥲
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts

5 hearts but only one is counting...

• fenty777fenty777 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    edited November 2021
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    So we have to deal with this giant mess that no one ever asked for and we’re not even getting explanations on something as basic as how the voting system works? Lmao i’m seriously thinking about quitting, i don’t have fun playing anymore
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts

Sad about the second look :( 
    Im in 23 place
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    i’m having the same issues as others with scores
    5 hearts, only 4.5 counted
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @geenellys you can choose which doll goes in front with the button I’ve circled in red in the picture below
    The other button next to it will switch the side the dolls are on 

• lboogie6160lboogie6160 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    How do the hearts work? Currently I have 15 hearts on my looks but it’s saying I only have 9. My first look got 5 but said I had 1.
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    maggiey said:
    @geenellys you can choose which doll goes in front with the button I’ve circled in red in the picture below
    The other button next to it will switch the side the dolls are on 

oh nice I didn't even look at that  :D
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    geenellys said:
    I decided to do one look to see how it did and wait a bit to upload the second one. I really want to know how many thumbs up translate to 5 hearts because yes I got a perfect score but I also have no idea what it takes to get one + I kinda have a problem with my second look I wanted to do fantasy one and use wings but if I use them on my contact they completely block half of my doll's face and outfit so I wish we could change their poses and idk if this is a thing but also choose which one goes in the front 

Hey doll, you can change which one is at the front. There is a button on the submit look screen that swaps them around its like the one for changing of your pet is in front or behind you 
  • kkh893kkh893 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Is it literally possible to get zero votes? And my second look isn’t even showing up… 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    @geenellys one swaps who is in front/behind and the other swaps positions

• KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Just noticed that my ts is all wrong

there are a lot of ties, it makes sense because of the new sistem. But is glitching.  For example: there are two people tied in 3rd place, so instead of the next score being 4th place is 5th. Same thing happens with 5th place, there are like 7 people tied so the next score is 13 place.
    (I hope I explained myself, english is not my first language)
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    edited November 2021

@KalindaKing here's another issue. 
    There are 3 people in first place in my group, so the next person is placed in 4th instead of 2nd. 
    Then there's 4 people in fourth place, so the next person is placed 8th instead of 5th.
    That goes on and on throughout the ts.

It's counting from 1-30, no matter how many people is sharing the same place.
    If there are 10 people in 1st the next one will be 11th. 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    dpeters said:
    I finally got my first score but now I realized it's not showing in TS

I have the same problem 
    My got fixed after I got my second score, hope yours is fixed too 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    This is not fun
  • kitCatkitCat Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

I got 4.5 hearts for my first look but according to trendsetters, i only got 2.0 hearts 🤡 why this is happening? 
  • MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Just submitted my second look when I realised I got 5 hearts on my first look but in the ts group I’ve only got a score of 1.5 so I’m currently last. 
    I was over this duets before it began and now I’m considering just leaving for good. This isn’t enjoyable anymore. Too many glitches and too much greed. 

• Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Anyone else's scores not matching up? 

• MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Great to see I’m not the only one with the score problem.🤦🏾‍♀️ 
  • lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    I was so nervous to see my scores so I definitely wasn’t expecting that 😅 did anybody clarify how voting works though? 
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Still don’t quite like this set up but I guess we’ll see how it goes. Got full 5 points for both looks.