• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    First 2 looks. 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    KKH_mi said:
    Just noticed that my ts is all wrong

there are a lot of ties, it makes sense because of the new sistem. But is glitching.  For example: there are two people tied in 3rd place, so instead of the next score being 4th place is 5th. Same thing happens with 5th place, there are like 7 people tied so the next score is 13 place.
    (I hope I explained myself, english is not my first language)
    That is normal and how's it's always worked. When there are ties, each person in the tie takes up a space in the rank, so 1st, 2nd, 3rd(3rd), 3(4th), 3(5th), 3(6th), 7,8,9 and so on.
    iOS
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    How in the world my first 2 looks have 10 heart total but my score is 4??? 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    So after submitting my second look I am in 29th place and my score reverted back to zero 😳and this is after I only got 1 ticket to start SYS instead of 2 🤦🏻‍♀️😒
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    my only pro for duets is i like that the earnables include boxes & the clothing items!
  • SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    My first 2 looks 😮‍💨
    Kind of disheartened to get that 3.5 but I also have no idea what that means compared to votes. Also as much as I enjoy dressing my doll up, I don’t love spending 30 minutes on one look. This is just wayy too time consuming. Normally I just log in whenever I have time, most often i’m at school or work and I just pick some cute outfit in few minutes, but having to coordinate two outfits, which equals to 28 outfits is something I don’t really have the time for lmaoo. 

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I hate this!! 
    It takes half an hour to submit a set of looks. Scores are not matching up. The ranking is scattered bc of ties. I'm still pisses over not having cont at to complete the weekday event.

This. Game. Is. A. Disaster. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • kkhnikkicolekkhnikkicole Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    My spouses items I had bought are gone from before the “update” & An item I bought for them in the new SYS is GONE TOO. 
    So yeah... don’t bother purchasing items for your spouse during the event because they won’t be in the kloset either. 
    🗑 🔥 
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    YoMomma said:

Creative duet looks in the VB 💕
    I basically stole 75% of the princess look (thank you to the original doll who made it)
    But it scores well if anyone is thinking about using it.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Coley96Coley96 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    So I didn’t spend the tickets I bought in the throwback sys but when I’ve started this one they’ve took away my three tickets. I got the next three not thinking about it meaning I should of had eight to start with not two. I mean I don’t like this sys but I paid for those tickets so I should still have them to use on another sys 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Says I got 5 but my score is 4.5, which I know isn’t that far off but I don’t want to miss out on anything 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I kind of want to level down so I did decide to submit some looks to see how it works. Here’s my first look. I also think I started with 1 ticket. I swear I had more tickets saved. But whatever. While this is fun in theory, it’s too hard. I can’t imagine doing this 13 more times. I’m going to run out of stuff quickly. I can’t imagine a Duet SYS that actually has a theme. 

Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    I was so nervous to see my scores so I definitely wasn’t expecting that 😅 did anybody clarify how voting works though? 

I’m obsessed with both second deserves over a 5 omg

• hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

Could be worse 
    lol someone in my group already has 35 points!
  • taylotusmc29taylotusmc29 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    I came here to see if there were others having issues with scores. I’m currently sitting at 6.5 from my first two looks. Yet both got a full 5 hearts. So I’m confused how this actually works or if it’s another glitch. 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    10 hearts or 8.5?? 🤢
  • vicbamsvicbams Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I think I didn't quite understand how this points system is going to work... 🤔

✨ Brazilian girl
    📲 iOS player
    ⭐️ A+
    🔹 Level 35
  • tushhh0tushhh0 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    as if this couldn’t get any worse my entire group is full of ticket buyers 😭😭
  • madisonkkh123madisonkkh123 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    edited November 2021
    I just saw 2 gorgeous looks in the voting booth up against each other and I screenshot it but since my phone storage is so full, it didn’t save to my photos! I hope I can find them here.
    One duet had the blue glittery dress with the poofy part at the top of it and the blue glittery gloves from the Couture Kollection with another matching blue glittery dress. I think they both had slick back “Ariana” ponytails but one of them had braids in their ponytail.
    The other duet had the long sparkly grey dress with black sleeves and the doll’s collar bone showing. It was an earnable (one that you got first from like 225 votes). They both had that dress but one was dyed gold and the other was dyed purple with such gooood matching makeup including contour and eyeshadow. Lots of glitter. And I think they had the same hairstyle.
    They both had such good makeup.

I’m trying to describe it really well so I could find them! lol
    I was going to post the screenshot and say something like “how can I pick 😫!”
  • ayeitsyuksayeitsyuks Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    edited November 2021
    i just wish glu can fix the TS ranking system 🤬 and all of their glitches?!