🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 11/11/21 👬- Power Couple 👭🗳️

Comments

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    My scores are also wrong!!

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I don't get it something is not computing like I was sitting n3 with 9.5 which I have and I log few hours later and my TS says I have 8 when I clearly don't 

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    I've posted two tickets so far and I'm alredy so done...
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Lowkey kinda having fun 😗
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Took me this long to realize this, but any items used for submitted looks are all locked. If my doll uses a pair of earrings and the other dolls uses a different pair, they both lock! So we're basically cutting our clothes and accessories in half. This makes things a bit harder since I have only certain jewelry that I use. It should only lock for whatever doll uses it. 
    My earrings don’t lock, is it just me who has this?

Everything else locks (apart from my dolls makeup, nails and hair) but I can use my earrings endlessly.

I think they used to lock (I think) , but it seems to not anymore idk.

Edit: Grammar
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    I’m way too OCD for this😬
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    Took me this long to realize this, but any items used for submitted looks are all locked. If my doll uses a pair of earrings and the other dolls uses a different pair, they both lock! So we're basically cutting our clothes and accessories in half. This makes things a bit harder since I have only certain jewelry that I use. It should only lock for whatever doll uses it. 
    My earrings don’t lock, is it just me who has this?

Everything else locks (apart from my dolls makeup, nails and hair) but I can use my earrings endlessly.

I think they used to lock (I think) , but it seems to not anymore idk.

Edit: Grammar
    My earrings don't lock and I can use them at the same time on both dolls, but other jewelry and all other items lock.🤦🏻‍♀️
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • idrinkliquidsidrinkliquids Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I don’t get how I have a 9.5 but then in the rankings it’s a 9 making me 8th place??
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I just saw how a few people from my TS disappeared probably got put in different groups I can't imagine their frustration ugh
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • idrinkliquidsidrinkliquids Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I don’t get how I have a 9.5 but then in the rankings it’s a 9 making me 8th place??
    Oh wait I see others have this issue as well
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Before I submitted my 3rd look my score was 9.5 and reflected that on the ranking. Submitted the 3rd look and its now 8. What.

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:
    Lowkey kinda having fun 😗
    Same! despite the glitches, I’m having so much fun ✨ I’ve already created 11 looks for the black and white ball, hope the glitches can be fixed soon tho 
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Can’t be bothered to crop but this person is in my group twice… 

Can anyone shed some light on whether this is normal? Does this mean they’ll potentially prevent someone else from getting TS items? I don’t understand how this happens. Could this be two separate games ending up in the same TS group? I’m so confused. 

These photos were at the beginning of our group. I thought it was a glitch initially but it doesn’t seem to have resolved. 

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Before I submitted my 3rd look my score was 9.5 and reflected that on the ranking. Submitted the 3rd look and its now 8. What.

Same here, I had a score of 10 before submitting my third look, now I have 5.5 and I'm in 26th place 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm so glad I'm completely skipping this and I decided I definitely want to skip the second duets. In fact I was looking at old items to see where things were from in the encyclopedia and it made me miss the way the game was pre 2020.
    Platform: Android

• brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    dpeters said:

Same here, I had a score of 10 before submitting my third look, now I have 5.5 and I'm in 26th place 

I just came to post this exact same thing. I knew it was gonna be full of glitches. Can't wait to see what else messes up this weekend. 😒
  • sadaharusadaharu Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I feel literally stressful to dress up 2 dolls for 13 times. It takes too much time.
  • madisonkkh123madisonkkh123 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    RedVelvet said:
    Maybe I’m wrong, but has the TS ranking system changed? Am I dumb? Lol, this was the ranking for the last SYS, it didn’t skip 4th place just bc 2 people were tied, and now it skips like four places bc of ties?

At first I thought that the first image was with the new heart system and I was like how in the-
    LOL