šŸ—³ļøšŸ‘« KK:H SYS Duets 11/11/21 šŸ‘¬- Power Couple šŸ‘­šŸ—³ļø

Comments

• boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts

a LOT of crashing, anytime i change my partner i get a free one! and then it crashes, also two of my looks i submitted crashed the game right when i entered them. at least they went through
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Ok I retract my statement about the rankings. Obviously the screenshots show it works a different way normally. I could have sworn it was the other way because I got booted down to silver once when I was 14th because there was a tie above me. But maybe that was a glitch or something.
    iOS
  • nateonienateonie Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Someone please tell me itā€™s a glitch. Because otherwise this system is so effed up
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I just woke up and already missed a ticket lol

Let me catch up on the forum, but I gotta say I loved creating couple looks, it's fun. I also love earnables and TS, hopefully they're obtainableĀ 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Here is my second look. So far my hearts seem to be matching up with my points. So far. Iā€™m seeing that some people are seeing their 3rd look throw everything off. Also I have no idea how voting works? Why change it to hearts? I thought weā€™d be voting in hearts too. Like a slider scale. All this does is not show us how many votes we actually got. I donā€™t really like it or see the improvement.Ā 

I am seeing the rankings are weird too. 5 people in my group are tied for 1st. So the next person is in 6th place. Thatā€™s sort of weird?Ā 

Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    Styling two double looks took way too much time. I hate it.Ā 

Let me just say that I LOVE this couple and this idea! I need a fanfic with them stat šŸ˜¤
  • artemiskkhartemiskkh Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    iā€™m pretty confused by this new ā€œduoā€ system.
    does your character and then the chosen other person you dress up count as a ticket each?
    i started off with 2 tickets like usual, but only created one look and now i donā€™t have any left? itā€™s a strange new system to work outĀ 
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    edited November 2021
    If Glu want to run a 15 diamond box i wouldnā€™t be THAT MAD about it being an option to open all the time? I mean itā€™s still GROSS that the only way you could guarantee us to win actual clothes is to up the price, but itā€™s cool thereā€™s a way to win old Showstopping items i āœØ guess āœØĀ 
    leaving it in the background as an option allows us to save and open them as/when we want.Ā 
    BUT for the weekly SYSā€™s please scrap them. 5 diamonds is perfect, no one hast a chance at winning an entire outfit for 15 diamonds a box every week! TAKE THE DYES OUT and PUT ALL THE ADVERTISED ITEMS IN A PALLET.Ā 
    I feel like Iā€™m shouting into the void, but hey!
    ps i hate everything about duets lol
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    edited November 2021
    i had a 9.5 and was 4th place and now i have 6 and am in 20th place?? im praying this is a glitch and if not glu has truly lost it
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Before I submitted my 3rd look my score was 9.5 and reflected that on the ranking. Submitted the 3rd look and its now 8. What.

Same here, I had a score of 10 before submitting my third look, now I have 5.5 and I'm in 26th placeĀ 

Same thing happening to me. This whole duet thing is so time consuming and honestly not one bit fun. The fact you canā€™t stack 3 tickets (which been asking for, for ages now) means Iā€™m having to do double the work in a 12 hour period. Only to be placed in groups with ticket buyers and not to be ranked correctly and honestly I donā€™t have the energy for this game any more.Ā 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Is it normal for customer support to say they will get back to you in an hour? Why not now? lol
    @AliBryant I can only imagine they are watching the finale of their Netflix show, those are usually longer than a regular episodeā€¦Ā  :#
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • BeckaBecka Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I really donā€™t get thisšŸ¤”

Ā 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    really mad about the 15 diamonds per box thing. this game got really greedy.

enjoying matching fits for the duets though.

ā€ ios ā€¢ free player since november 2019 ā€
    ā™”Ėšāœ§Ė³āŗāŽĀ āŽā‚Šāœ§ą¼šā™”
  • 999fatima999fatima Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    nateonie said:
    Someone please tell me itā€™s a glitch. Because otherwise this system is so effed up
    Same mine one is like this as well???
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    @Briannakkh where is the hair the doll on the right is wearing from? It's so prettyšŸ˜
    Thank you so much itā€™s from Fashion Goals šŸ„ŗ
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I have 9 points but in TS shows 3.5. RidiculousĀ 
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Make it make sense pleaseĀ 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    iā€™m pretty confused by this new ā€œduoā€ system.
    does your character and then the chosen other person you dress up count as a ticket each?
    i started off with 2 tickets like usual, but only created one look and now i donā€™t have any left? itā€™s a strange new system to work outĀ 
    One submitted look (both dolls) takes only one ticket. You may need to message support about your missing ticket.
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    When the scores donā€™t even slightly match.

So I have 5.5 hearts but only 2.5 points?!?Ā 

My doll's name is KaysiĀ 
    iOS playerĀ 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Naaah I figured more dolls can share a first place now but I was clearly wrong