Options

🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 11/11/21 👬- Power Couple 👭🗳️

Comments

• Options
    boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts

a LOT of crashing, anytime i change my partner i get a free one! and then it crashes, also two of my looks i submitted crashed the game right when i entered them. at least they went through
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Ok I retract my statement about the rankings. Obviously the screenshots show it works a different way normally. I could have sworn it was the other way because I got booted down to silver once when I was 14th because there was a tie above me. But maybe that was a glitch or something.
    iOS
  • Options
    nateonienateonie Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Someone please tell me it’s a glitch. Because otherwise this system is so effed up
  • Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I just woke up and already missed a ticket lol

Let me catch up on the forum, but I gotta say I loved creating couple looks, it's fun. I also love earnables and TS, hopefully they're obtainable 
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Here is my second look. So far my hearts seem to be matching up with my points. So far. I’m seeing that some people are seeing their 3rd look throw everything off. Also I have no idea how voting works? Why change it to hearts? I thought we’d be voting in hearts too. Like a slider scale. All this does is not show us how many votes we actually got. I don’t really like it or see the improvement. 

I am seeing the rankings are weird too. 5 people in my group are tied for 1st. So the next person is in 6th place. That’s sort of weird? 

Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    Styling two double looks took way too much time. I hate it. 

Let me just say that I LOVE this couple and this idea! I need a fanfic with them stat 😤
  • Options
    artemiskkhartemiskkh Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    i’m pretty confused by this new “duo” system.
    does your character and then the chosen other person you dress up count as a ticket each?
    i started off with 2 tickets like usual, but only created one look and now i don’t have any left? it’s a strange new system to work out 
  • Options
    luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    edited November 2021
    If Glu want to run a 15 diamond box i wouldn’t be THAT MAD about it being an option to open all the time? I mean it’s still GROSS that the only way you could guarantee us to win actual clothes is to up the price, but it’s cool there’s a way to win old Showstopping items i ✨ guess ✨ 
    leaving it in the background as an option allows us to save and open them as/when we want. 
    BUT for the weekly SYS’s please scrap them. 5 diamonds is perfect, no one hast a chance at winning an entire outfit for 15 diamonds a box every week! TAKE THE DYES OUT and PUT ALL THE ADVERTISED ITEMS IN A PALLET. 
    I feel like I’m shouting into the void, but hey!
    ps i hate everything about duets lol
  • Options
    deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    edited November 2021
    i had a 9.5 and was 4th place and now i have 6 and am in 20th place?? im praying this is a glitch and if not glu has truly lost it
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Before I submitted my 3rd look my score was 9.5 and reflected that on the ranking. Submitted the 3rd look and its now 8. What.

Same here, I had a score of 10 before submitting my third look, now I have 5.5 and I'm in 26th place 

Same thing happening to me. This whole duet thing is so time consuming and honestly not one bit fun. The fact you can’t stack 3 tickets (which been asking for, for ages now) means I’m having to do double the work in a 12 hour period. Only to be placed in groups with ticket buyers and not to be ranked correctly and honestly I don’t have the energy for this game any more. 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Is it normal for customer support to say they will get back to you in an hour? Why not now? lol
    @AliBryant I can only imagine they are watching the finale of their Netflix show, those are usually longer than a regular episode…  :#
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    BeckaBecka Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I really don’t get this🤡

• Options
    StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    really mad about the 15 diamonds per box thing. this game got really greedy.

enjoying matching fits for the duets though.

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • Options
    999fatima999fatima Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    nateonie said:
    Someone please tell me it’s a glitch. Because otherwise this system is so effed up
    Same mine one is like this as well???
  • Options
    BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    @Briannakkh where is the hair the doll on the right is wearing from? It's so pretty😍
    Thank you so much it’s from Fashion Goals 🥺
  • Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    I have 9 points but in TS shows 3.5. Ridiculous 
    iOS player 

• Options
    jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Make it make sense please 
  • Options
    BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    i’m pretty confused by this new “duo” system.
    does your character and then the chosen other person you dress up count as a ticket each?
    i started off with 2 tickets like usual, but only created one look and now i don’t have any left? it’s a strange new system to work out 
    One submitted look (both dolls) takes only one ticket. You may need to message support about your missing ticket.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Options
    NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    When the scores don’t even slightly match.

So I have 5.5 hearts but only 2.5 points?!? 

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • Options
    BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Naaah I figured more dolls can share a first place now but I was clearly wrong