🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 11/11/21 👬- Power Couple 👭🗳️

Comments

• U_ariihU_ariih Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    When I finally get the right score, the bug affects the score rewards, I'm afraid of staying or without the rank prize or the score rewards
    @KalindaKing
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    I got inspo from another doll here and submitted a Velma & Daphne inspired look… I got 1 heart😐😭 these scores are rigged. 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    A little off topic, but it’s something I’m looking for. Does anyone know of a hairstyle I can hunt down in the VB or through squad that is similar to this one? I know this one is in a diamond kollection so it’s out and I know there was one that was a TS item so that’s also out. If anyone has any ideas let me know. I want to do an Elsa&Anna look for SYS.

I play on iOS
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts

K??
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited November 2021

iOS player 

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    A little off topic, but it’s something I’m looking for. Does anyone know of a hairstyle I can hunt down in the VB or through squad that is similar to this one? I know this one is in a diamond kollection so it’s out and I know there was one that was a TS item so that’s also out. If anyone has any ideas let me know. I want to do an Elsa&Anna look for SYS.

I have these but I don’t know if they are available for diamonds 😔. 
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    My votes were fixed for like 1 hour 
    Then here we go again 💔
    I'm already done with this SYS 😡

🦋Android Player🦋
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen I have this one that I’m pretty certain is available for diamonds!

• jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    @Fae said:
    Imo they just really need to increase rewards for voting, it’s usually so much work for 100 kash. 
    I totally agree! Sometimes I go into the voting booth just hoping or 3 or 10 energy but then get 2 kash rewards in a row instead. Its so discouraging. If they made it at least a little more worth it, I would do it more. Even more energy or dye would be better than constantly getting kash! Not even expecting more kstars or diamonds, the bar is set way low already for me
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    @sindhu Thank you doll ❤️

Can't wait to see your styling 🥰❤️
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen not exactly right but I think this one is available for diamonds. 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    😃👍

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen

these are both from regular k star kollections

iOS
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Thank God this BS is happening. Been wanting to stop playing cus it was starting to become a bad addiction messing with me. This stress is making it easy. One second i am 21st next i am 11th without submitting any other look😖 like what is happening 
  • eclairteclairt Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    my life got so busy i kinda quit this game and tuned back in for the couple sys but glu??? like this is the epitome of capitalism and f%^&ing people over???