šŸ—³ļøšŸ‘« KK:H SYS Duets 11/11/21 šŸ‘¬- Power Couple šŸ‘­šŸ—³ļø

Comments

• Melissa_kkhMelissa_kkh Registered Users, Member 151 Posts

I donā€™t know if iā€™m the only one with this issue but Iā€™m panicking a lil bit šŸ„²
    i was in 4th place and now itā€™s saying something else! I had 10 hearts and as soon as i submitted my third look a second ago it all changed!Ā 

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited November 2021
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    The prices while voting needed to be changed at least. Bc spending HOURS voting to only receive 100 kash or 1 kstar or even a DIAMOND is stupid af. The kash shouldā€™ve been changed to at least 5,000, about 5-10 kstars and 5 diamonds!!! We spend hours voting and donā€™t even get a lot. Ridiculous.Ā 
    Literally all I ever get it cash...I was trying to figure out if I vote better if Iā€™ll more likely to get a better reward? If drives me insaneĀ 
  • ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    I was in first, just dropped the 14th? And not even because of ties but because itā€™s not showing my actual total scoreā€¦ Iā€™m confused and annoyed. This was truly such a terrible ideaĀ 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    itā€™s so tiring planning out looks for 2 dolls, and the fact that my game crashes whenever i want to change my partner is frustrating šŸ˜’

āœ§ iOS user āœ§
    Add me on Facebook here
    Ā Ā 

• thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    I donā€™t know if iā€™m the only one with this issue but Iā€™m panicking a lil bit šŸ„²
    i was in 4th place and now itā€™s saying something else! I had 10 hearts and as soon as i submitted my third look a second ago it all changed!Ā 

Omg same here!! I have a score of 17 and I was 8th, but I submitted another look and the leaderboard now says I have a score of 10 and I'm 26th... I'm so confused and if I get the prizes for a lower score than I actually have on Sunday.... I'm gonna be pissed
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Please get rid of all this bullshit. Itā€™s insane and unfair, and again: NO ONE ASKED FOR ANY OF THIS. Weā€™ve been asking for diamond bussinesses, to be able to stack 3 SYS tickets, update TB and squad boxes, not to mention the insane amount of glitches weā€™re experiencing lately, we want you to improve the overall experience of the game. I really canā€™t wrap my head around WHY would you do the exact opposite of what weā€™ve been asking for for ages, it feels like screaming into a void, we are being completely ignored and laughed at. I really really hope you take all of this nonsense out of the game and PLEASE listen to what we are saying. WE are the ones playing this game, i mean you clearly donā€™t even play test it, so, sadly for you, we are the ones who know what the game needs, and itā€™s none of this crap.Ā 
    I agree but thatā€™s just it. They obviously donā€™t care about what we want. This is a one sided relationship. We are screaming into a void and they could care two šŸ’©. Itā€™s so obvious that what we ask for is not important to them. They will continue to do what they want because thatā€™s how they want to run their business and we are not going to change it. Iā€™ve come to realize that with all these disappointments weā€™ve had and nothing gets better for us, just worse. If they cared, the changes would be implemented. Maybe not all but some and thatā€™s not the case here. Unfortunately, itā€™s up to us to walk away from this game.Ā 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Hereā€™s a really poor collage I made of all the tb sys items that should be in the diamond boxes as of right now! It sucks I know šŸ˜­šŸ’€
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Decided to take a break. Itā€™s good to not to worry about low scores , getting pushed down after being away for 2 hrs in TS rankings , missing tickets.Ā 
    Been actively playing since October 2020.Ā 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Wow. This is so unfair and disappointing. This game used to be so fun!! Iā€™ve spent so much real money, just like other players but now it just sucksā˜¹ļø
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    The toxic relationship we all have w Glu is embarrassing. Cannot believe this toxic sh*t.
    Thatā€™s it in a nutshell. This is a toxic relationship. We are not heard and the continuation of their greedy schemes is literally abuse. They are telling us pay some more or leave.Ā 
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    A little off topic, but itā€™s something Iā€™m looking for. Does anyone know of a hairstyle I can hunt down in the VB or through squad that is similar to this one? I know this one is in a diamond kollection so itā€™s out and I know there was one that was a TS item so thatā€™s also out. If anyone has any ideas let me know. I want to do an Elsa&Anna look for SYS.

I tried an Elsa and Hans look.

It's a TS hair from a silver box, so itā€™s possible to get.

This look honestly isnā€™t the best lol, but it scored good (for me).
    IOS Doll šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ Since 2019 :)
  • LaylaTroiLaylaTroi Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Hi! Iā€™m new here and I just created this account so I could get some help on this Power Couple SYS issue! This is insane! We knew going into it that it would be glitched, but I didnā€™t know itā€™d be this bad! I should be in 1st place because I have more votes than anyone else in my SYS Trendsetters but itā€™s knocking me down to 20th place and not counting my votes on the Trendsetters page. Someone help please! I need that Orange outfit! šŸ§”
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I complained yet again to support but they fixed the rank for now

The tie logic is so bad. I am never spending my money on this game again.
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS