Options

🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 11/11/21 👬- Power Couple 👭🗳️

Comments

• Options
    Melissa_kkhMelissa_kkh Registered Users, Member 151 Posts

I don’t know if i’m the only one with this issue but I’m panicking a lil bit 🥲
    i was in 4th place and now it’s saying something else! I had 10 hearts and as soon as i submitted my third look a second ago it all changed! 

• Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited November 2021
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    The prices while voting needed to be changed at least. Bc spending HOURS voting to only receive 100 kash or 1 kstar or even a DIAMOND is stupid af. The kash should’ve been changed to at least 5,000, about 5-10 kstars and 5 diamonds!!! We spend hours voting and don’t even get a lot. Ridiculous. 
    Literally all I ever get it cash...I was trying to figure out if I vote better if I’ll more likely to get a better reward? If drives me insane 
  • Options
    ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    I was in first, just dropped the 14th? And not even because of ties but because it’s not showing my actual total score… I’m confused and annoyed. This was truly such a terrible idea 
  • Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    it’s so tiring planning out looks for 2 dolls, and the fact that my game crashes whenever i want to change my partner is frustrating 😒

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    I don’t know if i’m the only one with this issue but I’m panicking a lil bit 🥲
    i was in 4th place and now it’s saying something else! I had 10 hearts and as soon as i submitted my third look a second ago it all changed! 

Omg same here!! I have a score of 17 and I was 8th, but I submitted another look and the leaderboard now says I have a score of 10 and I'm 26th... I'm so confused and if I get the prizes for a lower score than I actually have on Sunday.... I'm gonna be pissed
  • Options
    lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Please get rid of all this bullshit. It’s insane and unfair, and again: NO ONE ASKED FOR ANY OF THIS. We’ve been asking for diamond bussinesses, to be able to stack 3 SYS tickets, update TB and squad boxes, not to mention the insane amount of glitches we’re experiencing lately, we want you to improve the overall experience of the game. I really can’t wrap my head around WHY would you do the exact opposite of what we’ve been asking for for ages, it feels like screaming into a void, we are being completely ignored and laughed at. I really really hope you take all of this nonsense out of the game and PLEASE listen to what we are saying. WE are the ones playing this game, i mean you clearly don’t even play test it, so, sadly for you, we are the ones who know what the game needs, and it’s none of this crap. 
    I agree but that’s just it. They obviously don’t care about what we want. This is a one sided relationship. We are screaming into a void and they could care two 💩. It’s so obvious that what we ask for is not important to them. They will continue to do what they want because that’s how they want to run their business and we are not going to change it. I’ve come to realize that with all these disappointments we’ve had and nothing gets better for us, just worse. If they cared, the changes would be implemented. Maybe not all but some and that’s not the case here. Unfortunately, it’s up to us to walk away from this game. 
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Here’s a really poor collage I made of all the tb sys items that should be in the diamond boxes as of right now! It sucks I know 😭💀
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Decided to take a break. It’s good to not to worry about low scores , getting pushed down after being away for 2 hrs in TS rankings , missing tickets. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Wow. This is so unfair and disappointing. This game used to be so fun!! I’ve spent so much real money, just like other players but now it just sucks☹️
  • Options
    lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    The toxic relationship we all have w Glu is embarrassing. Cannot believe this toxic sh*t.
    That’s it in a nutshell. This is a toxic relationship. We are not heard and the continuation of their greedy schemes is literally abuse. They are telling us pay some more or leave. 
  • Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    A little off topic, but it’s something I’m looking for. Does anyone know of a hairstyle I can hunt down in the VB or through squad that is similar to this one? I know this one is in a diamond kollection so it’s out and I know there was one that was a TS item so that’s also out. If anyone has any ideas let me know. I want to do an Elsa&Anna look for SYS.

I tried an Elsa and Hans look.

It's a TS hair from a silver box, so it’s possible to get.

This look honestly isn’t the best lol, but it scored good (for me).
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    LaylaTroiLaylaTroi Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Hi! I’m new here and I just created this account so I could get some help on this Power Couple SYS issue! This is insane! We knew going into it that it would be glitched, but I didn’t know it’d be this bad! I should be in 1st place because I have more votes than anyone else in my SYS Trendsetters but it’s knocking me down to 20th place and not counting my votes on the Trendsetters page. Someone help please! I need that Orange outfit! 🧡
  • Options
    BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I complained yet again to support but they fixed the rank for now

The tie logic is so bad. I am never spending my money on this game again.
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS