🎆✨KK:H Update v12.5 - Fame & Family🎆✨

Comments

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    geenellys said:
    lol what is the point of having fb connected anymore then you can't even use them for this upcoming event 
    I think we can still use them for gigs but just not get or receive gifts from them
    @geenellys
    I meant we can't use them for duets 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I agree so much @TaekoNeek…they effectively removed any incentive for male dolls to play SYS or anything else. We used to earn stars at least from SYS instead of new clothes (that female dolls get every week) and now we don’t even get that 😔 I’m horrified. 
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts

Can anyone who has these show them on your doll?
  • PhoenixDiamondPhoenixDiamond Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Why would you advertise using your partner or BFF in SYS duet if you can’t even use FB connections!??? It sucks we can’t send gifts to non-NPC friends as well. 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • sleepfordinnersleepfordinner Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    alvaas said:

Can anyone who has these show them on your doll?
    I just quickly put them on my doll (with eyeshadow and regular) 

it looks much better with skin tone colours also you can’t change the eyebrow shape 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    jackiekkh said:
    julia19 said:
    @KalindaKing what should we do if we opened a diamond box on the weekend and it contained the previous week’s items? I already messaged support on Saturday and they haven’t responded. They won’t close the conversation either so I can’t start a new one 
    Customer care should be giving diamonds back if that happens!
    i tried but they just said there’s nothing they can do about it and that it’s by chance…
    Same thing happened with me too. I have the worst luck with customer service.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I am having this issue in SYS since the last update, a month ago, only in Sys (when voting, submitting looks, dyeing clothes for submitting looks). Other troubleshooting in the gameplay not, only in Sys, and i know that my internet conection is more than ok and strong. @KalindaKing could you help me maybe?
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
    Just released a mini update (12.5.1) with bug fixes on Google Play! The same update will most likely be available for iOS and Amazon tomorrow. Once you get the update, you can see your NPC list and invite NPCs to gigs! You can also see the cost of items when you're shopping for NPCs and saving NPC items to your lookbook. Thanks for your patience!
    My contacts are still not showing for a reality show. Will we get compensation for missing out on the throwback event? I *always* reach the TB box but I didn't make it on either of my games. Hell, I didn't even reach the 3rd box on my side game. Some people didn't even finish the weekend event from last weekend. We would like some kind of answer about this. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    SammieC said:
    SammieC said:
    Does anyone have this dress purchased and dyed Ice blue or Champagne color that would be happy to post for me before I decide if it’s worth my 1st ever purchase! I just love this dress!! TIA ❤️

Here you go!
    Thank you! Looks like the undeserving Glu is getting my money 😂 thanks again ❤️
    Just a friendly reminder that your free kstars videos will go from 20 down to 10 after making your first purchase. So you will lose 300 free stars a month. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    It's no longer possible to send gifts to Facebook friends.
    Yet another example of how greedy Glu is 😂😂😂
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Looks like I’m going to get every single storyline after Black Friday 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Can we stop having storyline outfits every single week? I have a lot saved for later, but I'm not sure if I could ever buy it. Last week was halloween, now I am saving for BF, then is gonna be christmas, and so on. We dont have that many stars :(
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    edited November 2021
    I saw someone with a yellow/orange skintone 🤔 Is there a yellow/orange skintone in the game or has it not been released? 
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts

No.

She/Her
    Android
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    @KKH_mi I would prefer it if they just put the storyline looks in the closet so everyone could buy what they want when they can and only get the parts of a look that they want. Updates aren't even as fun with almost no closet items added plus constantly dealing with glitchy updates.
    Yessss! Much better. That would be nice. And Idk maybe if you buy it in the storyline is cheaper or it gives you more fans or something like that. But would be perfect if they were in the closet. That way we can finish the storylines on time
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Elenaaa said:
    I saw someone with a yellow/orange skintone 🤔 Is there a yellow/orange skintone in the game or has it not been released? 
    Nvm I think it was just another glitch, it’s normal again 😅
    edited November 2021
    Elenaaa said:
    Elenaaa said:
    Nvm I think it was just another glitch, it’s normal again 😅
    Lowkey wish they would have that skin tone in the game, I think it looks cool 😅
    Ikr!! That’s why I asked lol I was like ‘I kinda want that’ hahaha 😅 I also think a very light yellow would be stunning ✨

• jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    are we gonna have a dating weekend next week or a different one?
  • helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    jackiekkh said:
    are we gonna have a dating weekend next week or a different one?
    The next one should be dating weekend, cause next there should be a VIP
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Is anyone else having trouble with the free videos?? I’m trying to watch mine but it keeps going straight to the offers…
    can someone please post the november newsletter again i can’t find it
  • helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @jackiekkh here you go

thank you @helly23