šŸ—³ļøšŸ‘« KK:H SYS Duets 11/11/21 šŸ‘¬- Power Couple šŸ‘­šŸ—³ļø

Comments

• LaylaTroiLaylaTroi Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Boocketa said:
    I complained yet again to support but they fixed the rank for now

The tie logic is so bad. I am never spending my money on this game again.
    How!? I messaged them yesterday evening and they still havenā€™t responded! Is there an email I should use to get a hold of them faster?
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    I just want the TS scores to not glitch anymore šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
    edited November 2021
    Although this game seems to be extremely glitchy a lot and leaving would definitely alleviate some stress, Iā€™ve grown so connected to my Doll throughout the years. Also, Iā€™ve spent way more money on this game than Iā€™d ever, ever care to admit. Please just fix this SYS issue ASAP!
    Seriously Glu fix the glitches before adding new, random stuff that nobody really wants!
  • mydoll_kkhmydoll_kkh Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    LaylaTroi said:
    Hi! Iā€™m new here and I just created this account so I could get some help on this Power Couple SYS issue! This is insane! We knew going into it that it would be glitched, but I didnā€™t know itā€™d be this bad! I should be in 1st place because I have more votes than anyone else in my SYS Trendsetters but itā€™s knocking me down to 20th place and not counting my votes on the Trendsetters page. Someone help please! I need that Orange outfit! šŸ§”
    Oh I agree, whatā€™s happening to the sys? I was at 7 by my scores but then appeared at 25. Turned my device off and on and up to number 6 by my scores then after Iā€™d submitted another couple I was back down to 23. Should I submit a ticket? Doesnā€™t sound as though Iā€™ve got much chance of them getting back to me does it?

• DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    I just noticed my votes are glitching too.. all of the sudden my 20 votes were 10 in the TS list and after submiting my 5th look, it went back to normal.Ā 

But this last news just makes me want to give up on this game. Just not worth it.

ā€¢android
    ā€¢šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡Ŗ
    I swear on my life, based on my votes I should be in 1st place right now! If I donā€™t get that full outfit when the challenge is over, Iā€™m gonna be fuming, absolutely fuming!
    Can Glu at least tell us that they are aware of this issue?
    I bet theyā€™re taking the weekend off from work and they wonā€™t saying anything until the SYS challenge is over, leaving us all to be frustrated and beyond annoyed.Ā 
  • U_ariihU_ariih Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Glu decided to reset the Sys, I had sent a look that was not scored and apparently I will not win ticket to reward, all because they post a full version of glitches and want to solve on short notice, maybe this look that had not been scored could help me get the score for the final reward.Ā 
    In the end we players ended up running out of the deserved reward due to so much glitch.
    I had 25 points but now I have 20 and will have to fight to get back to the top of the ranks again.
    @KalindaKing
  • quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    This SYS is the worst! My scores are not adding up correctly, itā€™s a time suck and I mean stinks! Iā€™m over it šŸ˜¤. Ā They need to not have this way anymore. Ā 
  • quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I also have 4 entryā€™s and only 18 scoredĀ 
    U_ariih said:
    Glu decided to reset the Sys, I had sent a look that was not scored and apparently I will not win ticket to reward, all because they post a full version of glitches and want to solve on short notice, maybe this look that had not been scored could help me get the score for the final reward.Ā 
    In the end we players ended up running out of the deserved reward due to so much glitch.
    I had 25 points but now I have 20 and will have to fight to get back to the top of the ranks again.
    @KalindaKing
    It didnā€™t reset for me.Ā 
  • U_ariihU_ariih Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    LaylaTroi said:
    U_ariih said:
    @KalindaKing
    Worse if it's actually another glitch
  • GuillaumeKKHGuillaumeKKH Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited November 2021
    two guys wearing Balmain are worth ZERO hearts Ā ā€¦ thank you GLU! šŸ™„šŸ˜¤šŸ¤¬

U_ariih said:
    LaylaTroi said:
    U_ariih said:
    @KalindaKing
    U_ariih said:
    LaylaTroi said:
    U_ariih said:
    @KalindaKing
    @U_ariih Did it reset for you
    I just need to know, did SYS reset for anyone else?
    ITS FIXED FOR ME!!!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Looks 1-6:

Exhausted from putting together two looksā€¦
    Also, would still like to know how the hearts count in comparison to the votesā€¦
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    I just hope they get RID of Duets!!!!!
  • Mell22Mell22 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    hope they will actually answerĀ 
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    My first five submissions and my bronze box pick.Ā 
    I think this Duet SYS isn't that fun, I love styling looks, but having to come up with 28 looks takes such a long time, specially if the game crashes while you are trying to submit one look (this happened a few times and I had to start again with the whole styling).
    I just finished reading about how they decided to solve the problem with the ties and I really don't like that system, it doesn't make sense to me and I also don't understand why they had to change the voting system without giving an explanation of how this new one works.
    I really hope we won't have more Duet SYS after this update because they are really exhaustingĀ 

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Looks 3-6. Going from a perfect score to a 0 was so disheartening. I was nervous to submit a 6th look.

iOSĀ 
    Played on and off since the beginning.Ā 

Facebook: Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241