🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 11/11/21 👬- Power Couple 👭🗳️

Comments

• Ccrz96Ccrz96 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    My saved tickets disappeared and my timer for the next ticket stopped.🙃 already contacted support but this sucks.
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I’m beyond sad that I just started getting into the game again and this is what happens 😭 the diamond boxes being 15 is insane but now somehow when you tie you basically lose prizes because of it?! Not fair and something needs to be done. I kinda liked the heart idea because I thought it gave me a chance against ticket buyers that don’t submit great looks but now anyone who ties can miss out on getting a prize. Brb changing my profile pic 🤡
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    i’m over putting 2 while looks together just to get 2 hearts. I don’t even understand how those hearts are counted 

Whole*
    Did anyone see the outfits on the KKH Instagram story?
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Sad that we only expect disappointment from this game now 🤦‍♀️
  • U_ariihU_ariih Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited November 2021

My points don't come out of 20, I've already sent two looks and continues in the 20, Two tickets for nothing. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Does anyone else get kicked out of the game when they go to vote or check a look? Or is it just me 💀
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    I accidentally spent 60 kstars on clothing for a random NPC (because the jacked showed up on my owned items bc it was ANOTHER npc's clothing???? idk what happened?????) AND THEN GOT A 0 HEART SCORE ON THAT LOOK i'm about to cry
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    two guys wearing Balmain are worth ZERO hearts  … thank you GLU! 🙄😤🤬

@GuillaumeKKH 😭 no!😭 tbh I've been voting quite a bit and haven't seen any sets of two male-presenting dolls. 🤔🤔🤔 I was worried about homophobia in the VB but I hope it's not that, I hope it's just a glitch and your score gets fixed! 
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Does anyone else get kicked out of the game when they go to vote or check a look? Or is it just me 💀
    Same here! Mine crashes every time I submit a look and go to check it again. Or when I'm busy in the VB.
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @peachypink I love your looks 😍😍 my fav is Ivy/Harley and also anna/elsa 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    wut ??? i literally have 23.5 and in the rank it shows 18 🤦🏻‍♀️ 
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh thank you so much! ❤️
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • lilbabygracelilbabygrace Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    wut ??? i literally have 23.5 and in the rank it shows 18 🤦🏻‍♀️ 
    Every time I submit a new look it says I only have 2 votes and it pushes me down to last place and then when they new looks votes come in it finally combines the total and puts me where I’m supposed to be. 😭
  • lilbabygracelilbabygrace Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Elenaaa said:
    was doing pretty well but then suddenly my scores dropped 🙄 maybe there’s still a 60’s curse but its hidden now because of the heart-system? 🤔

I also got 1 star on a silver and gold look… hmm
  • LaylaTroiLaylaTroi Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Yup, it’s not working again. I’m at 68 and now it put me at 31.5. 
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    Also my votes do not only not match my total in the TS list but also on the progress bar it seems not to be matching 😅 this is such a joke and I don’t even know if it’s a glitch or just some other weird brainfart from glu like the ‘if people are tied in front of you, you drop 2 places!! 😀’ - logic

• LaylaTroiLaylaTroi Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    GET IT TOGETHER GLU!!!!!!!!
  • aprillynnxaprillynnx Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    In my opinion so far, I don’t even hate duets as far as the idea of it. It’s fun dressing up two characters and I kind of like the mechanic of it. I hate the glitches, though. My total score isn’t showing up correct in the tier system AT ALL. It’s saying I’m rank 24 with like 8 points when I have 19. It’s also not showing all of my points for the earnables either. I have a total of 19 hearts currently with finished looks and it’s showing 17 on the earnables. So both systems are glitched for me currently. I also think it’s ridiculous that people under ties are being listed as way below the deserved number. If there’s 2 people in 2nd place, the next person should be 3rd! Not 4th or whatever. That’s so ridiculous. It never worked that way, why change it now? This is all so stressful. I don’t even hate this new layout, I hate the glitches. I know I won’t even win anything, I’m just hoping I can get the earnables at this point. 
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

Looks 1-5… Doing very good actually I just hope the TS board keeps up with it 😅