🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 11/11/21 👬- Power Couple 👭🗳️

Comments

• LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited November 2021
    I wrote a comment about how the heart system might work and I edited it so much it now needs to be approved lol 😶 Edit: if you see two comments similar then pretend you haven’t!

How I think it works:
    -As you can get 0.5 of a point you might be against 10 looks in the VB
    - If you get 5/5 you’ve beat all the duets you’ve been up against, if you get 1/5 you’ve beaten 2.

Pros: 
    - Goes through the VB 6x faster (10 votes instead of 60)
    - smaller range means closer scores 

Cons:
    - smaller range means those getting 0's or a 0 can’t advance towards SYS prizes or up the TS leaderboard
    - Those clicking on any looks in the VB to try get 100% and get a prize, it discredits those who may have made amazing looks but unfortunately gets a few voters who aren’t concentrating (I’ve probably been one of those voters before, sorry!)
    - If people tie then those below them get a lower rank in the TS leaderboard

Ideas on how to improve the heart system:
    - If 2 people are in 1st place the next person should be in 2nd and so on.
    - If people get 0, maybe give them a prize like k-stars or 3-5 dye (to dye their clothes, they might have a limited wardrobe or only a few items that match the theme)
    - Increase voters retention and concentration in the VB. So 5% for each look and better prizes (maybe even a small chance at a gift box like 2%)
    Idk if there are bots but authorication may help. 

Edit: sorry for the long comment
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    This SYS is so discouraging. I’m only 1 point off the max score because two of my looks sadly got 4.5 instead of 5, which puts me pretty low on my TS list because of the people tying above me. 😔

I feel like I’m not scoring well even though these should be good scores. 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I would like some clarification on the zero heart looks? like is that really possible or a glitch. idk and its not like theyre really ugly or whatever...seems sus
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I don’t like new system so much

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Thank you everyone who helped me. I forgot I had those a couple of those styles as I’d chucked them in storage. 
    Here’s my latest looks. Since my group is a bit crazy, I’m just trying to entertain myself.

Mulder&Scully, Daria&Jane

Omg. Daria and Jane. I love it. 😍
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Since when was silver III so hard?? Ppl already have 70 hearts ???
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    The twinning thing was working for perfect or almost-perfect scores until now…when I got 0 😔 Is this look so bad?

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    some gorgeous people in the vb 😻
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Rikk said:
    The twinning thing was working for perfect or almost-perfect scores until now…when I got 0 😔 Is this look so bad?

I think maybe this is a result of the 60 curse in disguise especially if you've had 5 hearts! There is no way nobody voted for this!! 
  • U_ariihU_ariih Registered Users, Member 13 Posts

Besides my sys have reset it does not come out of 20 points.
    I'll run out of rewards and have to fight to get back to the top of the ranks.
    @KalindaKing
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I just confirmed that the team released a fix last night and now your games should accurately reflect your scores in SYS Duets. That means your score will be consistent across your earnable and leaderboard screens.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • U_ariihU_ariih Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I just confirmed that the team released a fix last night and now your games should accurately reflect your scores in SYS Duets. That means your score will be consistent across your earnable and leaderboard screens.
    Okay, but my sys doesn't come out of the score of 20
    I'll lose the rewards like this, I've already spent 5 tickets to make looks but I'm still 20 Scoring 
    How will your team help me?
    @KalindaKing
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    I already can't be bothered submitting another look it's too much effort 😫
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    to be honest id say this voting system is fine i just don’t like that
    -items lock for 48 hours instead of 24
    -if three people tie for second the next person will be in 5th place 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited November 2021
    How does the heart system work? I only have 5.5 hearts and I doubt if I get to the first hair earnable which is really what I want 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

I can’t wrap my head around this.
    Why so many extra tickets…🤐
    Everyone in Gold has this luck or just me?? 
  • lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    I think this has the potential to be fun (at least with themes that aren’t that specific) but it obviously needs work, I’ve gotten almost 5 hearts on all my outfits except two. It’d be nice to know how the voting works, if the items were locked for one character but not the other or at least not for so long (because it’ll definitely be harder on specific themes if you don’t have a lot of those items), the TS placement with the ties, not make Duets that frequent and if we could actually submit looks from our look book (I think that’d save time and make it less stressful so people can think of outfits in their free time) 

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited November 2021
  • ChicagoChicago Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    is it that bad?  :/ 
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts

I have no idea what happed in the last one and I’m tired…
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

Whats the point with 42 points and not 40? Doesn't it make more scenes to follow the pattern?
    I NEED the flower dress omg 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗