✨👻ghoul gang👻✨ Looking For Members 👀 [11/15]

Comments

• sindhusindhu Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    Welcome to the squad! :)@claire1983
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Welcome to the squad, girlsssss ✨🙌🏻 I’ve been hella busy with my thesis for college 😗✌🏻
    What are you doing for your thesis of you don’t mind me asking ☺️
  • Iandra00Iandra00 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey girls! Finally found my way here😁. Love being in this squad where everyone is active players✨
    rellbelle said:
    Hey dolls! Anyone have the pie hand held?!

Also looking for the falling leaves aura is any of you could add to your lookbooks 🥺🖤
    @rellbelle I have the pie if you're still looking for it I can add it to my lookbook :)

I went a little crazy with my splurges today though 🙈🙈
    sindhu said:
    rellbelle said:

Also looking for the falling leaves aura is any of you could add to your lookbooks 🥺🖤
    @rellbelle I have the pie if you're still looking for it I can add it to my lookbook :)

Omg girl i saw i was like damn! I literally just spend all my diamonds on the diamond boxes and got these hideous shoes lmao 😩😭 

But once i have enough I’m definitely buying that pie!! 
    rellbelle said:
    sindhu said:
    rellbelle said:

Omg girl i saw i was like damn! I literally just spend all my diamonds on the diamond boxes and got these hideous shoes lmao 😩😭 

Sure I'll make a look with it :)

I have the hideous shoes as well lol 😆 I'm literally the worst at saving diamonds and stars 🙈
     sindhu said:
    rellbelle said:
    sindhu said:
    rellbelle said:

I have the hideous shoes as well lol 😆 I'm literally the worst at saving diamonds and stars 🙈
    Just bought a diamond pack to get the pie lol, also bought a hairstyle from Tethys so they don’t last long with me either lol 😅
    rellbelle said:
     sindhu said:
    rellbelle said:
    sindhu said:
    rellbelle said:

Just bought a diamond pack to get the pie lol, also bought a hairstyle from Tethys so they don’t last long with me either lol 😅
    Using the pie in my current look 😀
    Everyone welcome @lavenderblossom to the squad! 🥰
  • lavenderblossomlavenderblossom Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    rellbelle said:
    Everyone welcome @lavenderblossom to the squad! 🥰
    Thank you for letting me join! 🥰 So happy to be here 🎉😘
  • chloemichellechloemichelle Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Welcome to all new dolls!! Also sorry I haven’t been super active on forum, I am currently in my first semester of nursing school so it’s been an adjustment 😅 but I’m nearing winter break and I still make sure I log in most everyday!! I hope everyone else has been having a good few months 🥰
    Hi @lavenderblossom welcome to the squad! :)
    Welcome to all new dolls!! Also sorry I haven’t been super active on forum, I am currently in my first semester of nursing school so it’s been an adjustment 😅 but I’m nearing winter break and I still make sure I log in most everyday!! I hope everyone else has been having a good few months 🥰
    No worries, there’s so requirement to be active here! I hope school is going well 😊
  • LolaflexingLolaflexing Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    rellbelle said:
    Welcome to the squad, girlsssss ✨🙌🏻 I’ve been hella busy with my thesis for college 😗✌🏻
    Soooo.. I went to law school here in Brazil. My thesis was about the possibility, or not, of uber drivers being classified as employees.. then I did a study about the jurisprudence of our Labor Courts and how similar cases are being judged. 
    I also live in Brazil! That's amazing 💞
    rellbelle said:
    Soooo.. I went to law school here in Brazil. My thesis was about the possibility, or not, of uber drivers being classified as employees.. then I did a study about the jurisprudence of our Labor Courts and how similar cases are being judged. 
    I also live in Brazil! That's amazing 💞

Im from Brasil as well!!! lol What are the odds? 
    Hi dolls, I was thinking abt opening a diamond box, do you guys think it's worth it? Also does anyone have the rubber foam yeezys in game  (idk what they're actually called ops) idk if it's available for diamonds but ive been wanting them for a while :) 😘
    @lavenderblossom I don't have the yeezys 

From the previous diamond boxes that I've opened I have only seen a Max of 2 of the advertised items in the palette so I'd say it's a bit of a risk if you specifically want this week's items.. but if you decide to open show us the palette 😉

I'm thinking of opening 1 myself.. let's see.. I like the handheld!
    @lavenderblossom i don’t think it’s worth it, last time i got the worst items and i instantly regretted it!
  • aallyyssaaaallyyssaa Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Hi dolls, I was thinking abt opening a diamond box, do you guys think it's worth it? Also does anyone have the rubber foam yeezys in game  (idk what they're actually called ops) idk if it's available for diamonds but ive been wanting them for a while :) 😘
    Yeah I agree with the girls.. I only open one if I’m absolutely crazy about the items..
    hey guys so I know this item is available in the sys diamond boxes, but I’m wondering if it mayyy be available to purchase with diamonds since its BF weekend?? I doubt it, but would anyone mind adding it to their lookbook just so I can double check? thanks ☺️
    hey guys so I know this item is available in the sys diamond boxes, but I’m wondering if it mayyy be available to purchase with diamonds since its BF weekend?? I doubt it, but would anyone mind adding it to their lookbook just so I can double check? thanks ☺️
    I can add it to my lookbook! 😘
    I can add it to my lookbook! 😘
    I just looked and sadly it can’t be purchased but thanks so much for adding it anyway🥰
    Hi dolls! How's everyone been? 

Our squad used to be so active.. what happened? It looks like half the members aren't even logging in anymore.. I also wanted to point out that some of our members have been regularly giving out kudos but haven't gotten alot back in return.. it just seems very unfair.. I understand that some of you may not be aware of it but I'm sure the ones who've received at least 1 box so far can make an effort to return the favor.. let's all help each other out gain rewards ♥️
    Hey everyone, i just want to apologize for not being active lately. I’ve been going through a lot in my personal life and haven’t been in the best headspace so i wasn’t logging in to the game. Im going to be active again but feel terrible I’ve contributed to the squad not reaching goals! 
    With that being said, i will be logging in daily again! Unfortunately Sindhu has decided to leave the squad and i wish her the best 💖 i have removed the remaining inactive players and have opened the squad up to finding some new dolls. 

Again I’m sorry for not being active lately! We never know when life is going to get in the way..

We do have a new doll Sarah! Not sure if she used the forum but if she does i hope she finds her way here.

I hope the rest of you that have stuck with me are doing well, happy, and healthy 💖💖💖
    Hi gang! Does anyone have those shoes? Of course I prefer getting it from your closet! 🥰
    Of course I forgot the photo 🤦‍♀️

• TethysTethys Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Of course I forgot the photo 🤦‍♀️

Nope sorry 😕
    Hi girls! Me again.. someone has this hair? 

Hi girls! Me again.. someone has this hair? 

Meeee! Check my lookbook 🥰