🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 11/11/21 👬- Power Couple 👭🗳️

Comments

• alpxralpxr Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    I don't need to know somebody to stand up and say something when I see somebody attack them. We are all customers, we are all having problems and fair enough express your upset and frustration but to target somebody and try to belittle them about their job says more about you than her bestie 😘
    I really love how you're defending the person who's at the bottom of the money hungry pyramid scheme, I hope you're wasting the same energy on yourself. But if you're wasting your time on forums defending an employee of a company that doesn't care about you at all and takes your money, I don't think you care much about yourself. 
    rellbelle said:
    alpxr said:
    FoxieLola said:
    I don't need to know somebody to stand up and say something when I see somebody attack them. We are all customers, we are all having problems and fair enough express your upset and frustration but to target somebody and try to belittle them about their job says more about you than her bestie 😘
    I really love how you're defending the person who's at the bottom of the money hungry pyramid scheme, I hope you're wasting the same energy on yourself. But if you're wasting your time on forums defending an employee of a company that doesn't care about you at all and takes your money, I don't think you care much about yourself. 
    You’re quite literally embarrassing yourself. It’s a game, if you don’t like how things are going then don’t play and delete the app. Posting a screenshot of your message to Kalinda just makes you look bad. We all know there’s a million issues with the game and glu as a company, Kalinda is just the unlucky one that has to be the face for them and take the brunt of our frustrations. Just leave the game and forum and move on. 
    If it's embarrassing for you to defend yourself, you're the one who's really embarrassing. And I can say that I've already quit the game and I only have 30 entries on forum, so worry about yourself. Take care, it looks like you need it. 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    alpxr said:
    FoxieLola said:
    Yeah you got me. You worked it out by reading me defend somebody that I don't care about myself. You must be a detective I guess that's how you're affording to 'pay Kalindas salary' 😂😂😂
    ajf said:
    alpxr said:
    rellbelle said:
    alpxr said:
    FoxieLola said:
    You’re quite literally embarrassing yourself. It’s a game, if you don’t like how things are going then don’t play and delete the app. Posting a screenshot of your message to Kalinda just makes you look bad. We all know there’s a million issues with the game and glu as a company, Kalinda is just the unlucky one that has to be the face for them and take the brunt of our frustrations. Just leave the game and forum and move on. 
    If it's embarrassing for you to defend yourself, you're the one who's really embarrassing. And I can say that I've already quit the game and I only have 30 entries on forum, so worry about yourself. Take care, it looks like you need it. 
    What’s embarrassing is that you have the option to ignore everyone and move on with your life. But no, you keep coming back to defend yourself, when you’re very clearly in the wrong. 

Kalinda is just trying to do her job. Just because what you’re complaining about wasn’t seen doesn’t mean you were ignored. Everyone has complaints, and it takes time to see them. 

What’s childish is you posting a screenshot of your angry message. That’s pretty childish, and just proves you’re a very childish person.

Move on with your life. You only live once.
    Yeah I only live once and I'm not gonna defend a money hungry company on their forum. I'm not that desperate.

Bye. 😇
    Hey glu! hire these hopeless case losers as lawyers they will work for you for free. 😇
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited November 2021
    dotti_h said:
    I don’t know what’s so funny guys 🙃 It seems like your opinion is the only relevant here…
    agreed, i don’t get the loling, just because someone has a different opinion? Makes no sense, if you don’t agree then move on 

edit: btw this is about the game not about the situation happening above lol
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
    ajf said:
    alpxr said:
    Hey glu! hire these hopeless case losers as lawyers they will work for you for free. 😇
    Dude, you literally have the option to leave. But nope! You keep coming back like a child!

Seriously, if you’re unhappy, leave. You’ve had plenty of opportunities to do so. But you keep coming back to act like a 2 year old child and throw a pissy fit.

Grow up and learn to move on! Everyone is tired of dealing with your negativity and your child like attitude. 

Btw, the loser here is you for coming back and interacting here with everyone when you’ve had many opportunities to move on from this app and forum forever.

Goodbye, and never come back please! <3
    I only write 2 words, but you write a paragraph for 10 hours to get agrees on this site that no one gives a **** about. It is obvious who is older and who is younger. If you're older than me it's even worse, loser.
  • IcegemIcegem Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    edited November 2021
    KkhElena said:
    alpxr said:
    This is unnecessary. Really. We all have problems here, from new players up to long time players and we don't go around and harass Kalinda bc we can understand her position. If she doesn't do her job according to how Glu wants, she could easily be fired. Even if she were on our side, she wouldn't voice it as I'm sure it's not allowed. I understand your frustration w how things have been going lately, really, but taking it out on the one employee who can't do much more than pass on our feedback isn't the way to go. For all we know she's been doing what she's supposed to do but Glu/EA has been ignoring our feedback and implementing what they want.
    Kalinda has to hear us do nothing but complain and then report back to glu what the best thing to do to make the customers happy and do her best to submit the customers feedback to try and do something that would make us feel satisfied, all while watching glu ignore it all even though she’s over here working her @$$ off trying to make a difference. She also is nice enough to drop us spoilers so we know what sys to go for and not ect so best not to take it out on the only person working in the glu department that is there to assist with customer feedback. Without her who’s going to tell them better solutions and strategies. nobody 😬 we need her. ok 
    Rant over just supporting this :)
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Looks 7-10. I’m not hating duets but I definitely wouldn’t want to do this all the time. 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • AlisaKKHAlisaKKH Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    tt_ said:
    1-9. Been pretty lucky with scores but I also have a lot of gowns so I can’t imagine how hard it is for some players. It’s fun but wow does it take a long time to coordinate a look

These are really pretty outfits 😍
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    my looks 1-10 ♥️ currently in 6th place

ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • GuillaumeKKHGuillaumeKKH Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Rikk said:
    The twinning thing was working for perfect or almost-perfect scores until now…when I got 0 😔 Is this look so bad?

Totally unfair, your guys look so dapper! 
    I also got zero votes on my third ticked, and I’m more convinced than ever that votes are rigged 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    tt_ said:
    1-9. Been pretty lucky with scores but I also have a lot of gowns so I can’t imagine how hard it is for some players. It’s fun but wow does it take a long time to coordinate a look

We’re in the same group! I’m in love with all of your looks 🥰
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Silver box 

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    Not having fun at all.
  • ayeitsyuksayeitsyuks Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    lowest score so far 🥺
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    tt_ said:

all of your looks are so perfectly matched colourwise! im in love✨
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • chrissyychrissyy Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Not having fun at all.
    you were ROBBED these looks are all so beautiful.