🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 11/11/21 👬- Power Couple 👭🗳️

Comments

• alpxralpxr Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    ajf said:
    I should’ve guessed this look wasn’t going to do great lol

I really just want the full outfit that comes with the rewards, I could really care less about the trendsetter outfit 😅
    OMGGG so creative! 💖you painted the same items the same color. We have a genius here lmao Anna Wintour would be proud. 
    ajf said:
    Going into my 11th look! Hoping it does well!
    This is so funny to me lmao you painted the same items the opposite color again... A literal genius!
    alpxr said:
    This is so funny to me lmao you painted the same items the opposite color again... A literal genius!
    Just because you were called out on your shitty message to Kalinda doesn't mean you have to be mean to other dolls. I think ajf's looks are cute. 
    Me when I lie. 😇
    @alpxr You're really showing your level of maturity right now. You got rightfully criticized for your nasty message to Kalinda and now you're taking cheap blows at someone who called you out on it. I think it's time you stepped away from the forums.
    Yeah of course I give a **** about what the losers on the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood forum think about my maturity. Absolutely! 😇
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    My last two tickets I haven’t gotten any hearts and I’m trying to reach the hat with hair. Can anyone help? 
  • josiejosiejosiejosie Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    some gorgeous people in the vb 😻
    Yaaaay that’s me (#4) 😍

IKEA LOVER🇸🇪

• Niqq89Niqq89 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Ok, I usually don’t post here and just read everything. But at this point I am to annoyed with this game. Put some time in my last 2 outfits before going to bed only to find out I only have half a heart on my latest entry. Which I honestly don’t think I deserve. What’s going on here????
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Looks 9, 10, 11 and my LUCKY silver box pick *sarcastic tears streaming down my face*

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    sindhu said:
    helly23 said:
    U_ariih said:

My points don't come out of 20, I've already sent two looks and continues in the 20, Two tickets for nothing. 
    Omg! Yesterday I did the same look, but they didn't like my version  😅

Not  to start anything but just kinda sus 
    Lol they asked where those gold eyes are from at one point too 
  • helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    sindhu said:
    helly23 said:
    U_ariih said:

My points don't come out of 20, I've already sent two looks and continues in the 20, Two tickets for nothing. 
    Omg! Yesterday I did the same look, but they didn't like my version  😅

Not  to start anything but just kinda sus 
    Well, its my item, but in my dreams I would be a hacker 😂 and not kill my nerves and money for a game that does not value its players
    But I didn't ask if she was available to me. My friend liked it, but I forgot when I bought it (I've been playing the game in parts for many years, I play a little, then I can delete it for a year, sorry, I shouldn't remember where a bunch of clothes in a mobile game came from), so I asked a question. Well, my question is solved, thanks to the doll from another thread 💕

• jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    got the second earnable for the first time 

• DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    sindhu said:
    So glu can do nothing about banning hackers and instead makes the game very unpleasant for regular players who are willing to pay? Shows how totally incompetent the company is 
    I've seen that hackers actually contact Glu's support and get all the help they need (missing diamonds, tickets etc) without anything happening to their accounts. So it seems they either don't bother checking players accounts or they just don't care about the issue. 
    •android
    •🇪🇪
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Looks 1-6:

Exhausted from putting together two looks…
    Also, would still like to know how the hearts count in comparison to the votes…
    Looks 7-12:

Look 2 inspo @rociodemayo
    Look 3 inspo @e_corvo
    Look 4 inspo @jlr224
    Look 6 inspo @SerenaWoods
    Thanks for posting looks dolls!!

Still in the wrong tier by the way, but Customer Care keeps insisting they fixed it and placed me in the correct tier as soon as I submit my next looks… which was 5 looks ago…
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    I finally made it to the silver box!!
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Disappointing 😔😬
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    ajf said:
    Does anyone know how I can unlock the second prize/suit without having to buy any tickets? Or just any tips on how to get two 5 heart looks in a row?

I’m currently at 41 total hearts, and not willing to give my money to a greedy company just to buy more tickets. 

I’m also going into my 13th total look and will only have one more ticket around 3pm for my 14th look. 

My 12th look did well and got 4 hearts, I’m just worried that I won’t earn enough hearts to get the second prize with my 13th and 14th look 😅
    can you use same outfits as your 12th look? Also just go a few pages back and see if you have any dresses that scored other dolls 5 stars 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    ajf said:
    Does anyone know how I can unlock the second prize/suit without having to buy any tickets? Or just any tips on how to get two 5 heart looks in a row?

I’m currently at 41 total hearts, and not willing to give my money to a greedy company just to buy more tickets. 

I’m also going into my 13th total look and will only have one more ticket around 3pm for my 14th look. 

My 12th look did well and got 4 hearts, I’m just worried that I won’t earn enough hearts to get the second prize with my 13th and 14th look 😅
    I wanted to do something completely different for this event first like 2 characters from movies/tv shows but that only gave me 2/3 hearts so I decided to go for red carpet looks and been getting 4.5/5
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

Getting the hang of it so it doesn't take me 800 years to make one look 😅
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android