🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 11/11/21 👬- Power Couple 👭🗳️

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    helly23 said:

Well, its my item, but in my dreams I would be a hacker 😂 and not kill my nerves and money for a game that does not value its players
    But I didn't ask if she was available to me. My friend liked it, but I forgot when I bought it (I've been playing the game in parts for many years, I play a little, then I can delete it for a year, sorry, I shouldn't remember where a bunch of clothes in a mobile game came from), so I asked a question. Well, my question is solved, thanks to the doll from another thread 💕

If I'm not mistaken (correct me if I am) the choker that your doll is wearing is from the Kollection available to new players only and you said you've been playing for some years. How did you obtain the Kollection? 

And I wonder where these earrings are from, cause I like them 😍
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    So I think I figured out when the scores glitch happens… when you submit a look it seems that the scores don’t match, but once the look is done getting “votes” they appear to match again. It’s still annoying to see every time I submit a look that the votes don’t match up, but I think this is when it is occurring! Customer care said they’re aware of it and trying to fix it but since it’s the weekend I doubt we’ll see a fix for this sys.
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    My looks so far! 
  • Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Just come to show you probably my fave outfits of the whole event

• moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    i'm doing terrible, i hate the hearts system, i hate how we have a very short amount of clothes options since we have to dress 2 dolls according a especific theme, i hate everything. I hope this kind of sys ends soon because i think is a failure and can make alot of player quitting this game just awful 🤮
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    geenellys said:
    My squad went from hella active spending money every weekend to only having 8-9 people logging in this past week... yeaaaah, @glu your game is dying
    @geenellys omg same here! My squad used to be full of fully active players that spent so much money to only 4 logging in a day 😱
  • OMAM96OMAM96 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    helly23 said:

Well, its my item, but in my dreams I would be a hacker 😂 and not kill my nerves and money for a game that does not value its players
    But I didn't ask if she was available to me. My friend liked it, but I forgot when I bought it (I've been playing the game in parts for many years, I play a little, then I can delete it for a year, sorry, I shouldn't remember where a bunch of clothes in a mobile game came from), so I asked a question. Well, my question is solved, thanks to the doll from another thread 💕

If I'm not mistaken (correct me if I am) the choker that your doll is wearing is from the Kollection available to new players only and you said you've been playing for some years. How did you obtain the Kollection? 

And I wonder where these earrings are from, cause I like them 😍
    The Kollection in question isn’t available to new players anymore. It was available to new players in 2017 or 2018 so they could still have obtained it then and still say they’ve been playing for years as it would still be true. Sorry English isn’t my first language if that doesn’t make sense 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @OMAM96 the kollection for new players came out last year
    iOS
  • Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    geenellys said:
    geenellys said:
    My squad went from hella active spending money every weekend to only having 8-9 people logging in this past week... yeaaaah, @glu your game is dying
    @geenellys omg same here! My squad used to be full of fully active players that spent so much money to only 4 logging in a day 😱
    oh well there goes the boxes full of 1 yellow dye every day 
    Funny enough, I only get green ones 😂😂😂
    AliBryant said:
    @OMAM96 the kollection for new players came out last year
    You’re right sorry! It’s been a rough year and I guess 1 month feels like 6 so my concept of time is way off. One year feels like way longer 😅

lol 
    I want those Shorts, crop top and choker 🥲

• SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    LindaVB said:
    Looks 1-6:

Exhausted from putting together two looks…
    Also, would still like to know how the hearts count in comparison to the votes…
    Looks 7-12:

Look 2 inspo @rociodemayo
    Look 3 inspo @e_corvo
    Look 4 inspo @jlr224
    Look 6 inspo @SerenaWoods
    Thanks for posting looks dolls!!

Still in the wrong tier by the way, but Customer Care keeps insisting they fixed it and placed me in the correct tier as soon as I submit my next looks… which was 5 looks ago…
    Omg love it so much!!😍
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited November 2021
    I just submitted a look to try out the new system and them moment I submitted it my brain was like “What if I get 3 hearts?” No why should it be like this 🙂 This is just a game and I don’t like assuming the worst the moment I try sth out. Also everyone is looking GORGEOUS ♥️
    Edit: Typo
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    geenellys said:
    geenellys said:
    oh well there goes the boxes full of 1 yellow dye every day 
    @geenellys hahaha honestly 🤣🤣🤣
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    OMAM96 said:

The Kollection in question isn’t available to new players anymore. It was available to new players in 2017 or 2018 so they could still have obtained it then and still say they’ve been playing for years as it would still be true. Sorry English isn’t my first language if that doesn’t make sense 

I'm glad the other doll clarified the time of release, because I was 100% sure it was 2020 or so and when I read your message I was like "wait, no way it was that long ago", time flies indeed 😂
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    LindaVB said:
    Looks 1-6:

Exhausted from putting together two looks…
    Also, would still like to know how the hearts count in comparison to the votes…
    Looks 7-12:

Look 2 inspo @rociodemayo
    Look 3 inspo @e_corvo
    Look 4 inspo @jlr224
    Look 6 inspo @SerenaWoods
    Thanks for posting looks dolls!!

Still in the wrong tier by the way, but Customer Care keeps insisting they fixed it and placed me in the correct tier as soon as I submit my next looks… which was 5 looks ago…
    So pretty!! 
    edited November 2021
    Okay I saw you guys talk about the Kollection for beginners. Um I started playing around October 2020 and I got that Kollection. I have like the top and the choker. 
    Edit: Typo
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Okay these are the looks I submitted. This is my new bestie Andrea. She is soooo beautiful 🤩 I always wanted to gift this hair to sb if that option was available ( which obv is not ) I guess this is close enough. She is basically outshining me lmao. 

Be kind to others 🤍
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    amykkh said:

excited to see how this look will turn out 
    I saw and voted for your look!! It’s literally perfect 🥰
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

I’ve received 5 hearts on basically all my looks, here are my top favorites 💜✨ #powercouple

The suit really is lovely ❤️🥇
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Doing pretty well✨ 

Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Last 5 looks! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    amykkh said:

excited to see how this look will turn out 
    Is the hair available for diamonds?
    albanian ios player ♡
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Anyone can help me? I need to know where this head accessory come from 🙏🏻😩 thanks 

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    @kkh_kylie it’s from Under the Sea sys back in September 2020

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    9 - 14 

Android player. 👾