🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 11/11/21 👬- Power Couple 👭🗳️

Comments

• KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    @ajf maybe you can ask support to gift it to you since you're just 1 point away? Some players mentioned before they did and it worked for them
    Android player. 👾
  • Cassie_KKHCassie_KKH Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @ajf Honestly I wouldn't spend money on this game since spending money allwos Glu to ignore our complaints. You will learn to live without it, atleast that's what I tell myself whenever ai don't get an item I love! Most of the time, I forget about the item after a while. Do with that what you want I guess😅
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @Anjakkh thank you soooo much for the quick reply 😘
  • MaedaeMaedae Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Looks 7-14 

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    ajf said:
    So close yet so far…now I’m debating whether I should spend $4.99 just to get a ticket and get the suit, or just wait for a throwback sys event that may have the suit. Is it worth it to spend $4.99 or is it worth it to wait for throwback sys that may have the suit again?

I know support is shit but I once saw few months ago someone said they message them when they were only 1 point away from the last earnable and they sent it to them so idk maybe they will with you 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    9-14

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @KKHMICAELA I actually bought the outfit just because I missed out on the hair you already have. I'd say you can skip it as you already own that one
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts

• Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    LindaVB said:
    Looks 1-6:

Exhausted from putting together two looks…
    Also, would still like to know how the hearts count in comparison to the votes…
    Looks 7-12:

Look 2 inspo @rociodemayo
    Look 3 inspo @e_corvo
    Look 4 inspo @jlr224
    Look 6 inspo @SerenaWoods
    Thanks for posting looks dolls!!

Still in the wrong tier by the way, but Customer Care keeps insisting they fixed it and placed me in the correct tier as soon as I submit my next looks… which was 5 looks ago…
    Wait till they say that you are placed correctly! Because somehow, you missed being kept in your current level!

It happened to me, at least. They told me the same thing, when I pressed them, they informed me that I was in fact placed in silver 3 and my current tier is all good. 
    And with no screenshots to prove - I gave up. 
  • chrissyychrissyy Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    edited November 2021
    An almost identical look? Has anyone else experienced lower scores after posting a look a second time? I know the look is nothing special but it's weird how extremely different the scoring is..  
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Maedae I love your reindeer/Santa look 🎄🎄
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Last looks 

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• MaedaeMaedae Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    @Maedae I love your reindeer/Santa look 🎄🎄
    Thank you ☺️ it’s one of my favs from this sys
  • sammiegoesammiegoe Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    This happened with the last two looks I submitted, but I submitted not even 10 seconds ago and it already has hearts... 🤡

Played on and off since the beginning 💕
    ✨ iOS, Sammie KKH on FB ✨
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Submitted my 13th look with over 3 hours left, and the total score came back in under a minute. 😅

I wonder how far from the end the fake scores start. 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Last 3

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    edited November 2021
    ajf said:
    Welp, customer support couldn’t do anything about the fact I was one heart off. Oh well, there’s always next time 🤷‍♀️
    Does this mean they are going to stop gifting earnables that are few points away with this new update? I have been gifted items so many times when i was jst few points from getting them🤔
  • Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    ajf said:
    Welp, customer support couldn’t do anything about the fact I was one heart off. Oh well, there’s always next time 🤷‍♀️
    Ugh that’s so annoying. I would close the ticket and ask again. I once asked because I was like 2 points away from the last earnable and they gave it to me. Give it another try. I feel like it depends on the support person.
  • SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    ajf said:
    kadyyy said:
    ajf said:
    Those this mean they are going to stop gifting earnables that are few points away with this new update? I have been gifted items so many times when i was jst few points from getting them🤔
    I’m genuinely starting to wonder if I worded my message wrong. It’s not fair to anyone that was one point/heart away from getting their well-deserved earnable. Everyone worked hard in this sys, despite how rigged this sys voting system was, as well as how glitchy it was at first.

I’m debating on sending another ticket in, and see if I can word my message any differently, then see what happens from there. In all honesty…this sys wasn’t fair to a lot of people in many different ways
    Considering how glitchy this sys was I wouldn’t feel bad about asking them again. You were literally so close to getting that earnable prize and imo it’s really only fair that they give it to you. 
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Yeahh So this new system is also rigged, i sent my last looks and got results in less than 5mins🙂👍
  • amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    kkhaylina said:
    amykkh said:

excited to see how this look will turn out 
    Is the hair available for diamonds?
    Yes you can! 
  • U_ariihU_ariih Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited November 2021

I didn't get the last reward because my sys was reset as I had said in previous posts and The sys ignored 5 tickets of mine, it was necessary to start all score from the beginning missing one day and even with all looks with 5 Hearts, I haven't been able to reach the last reward, the only move I'm asking for from Glu is the last reward and nothing more. 
    @KalindaKing
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Are we supposed to have 14 tickets for weekend SYS? I submitted 13 and I'm confusing myself 
    Platform: iOS
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Chrysalis said:
    Noticed that if you dye the weekend earnables turquoise, they match the TS earnables and I've been running with that like mad 🤩 I love details like this!

I had the same idea for the dress lol. Didn’t notice the purse would match too though. That look is gorgeous 😍

• LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited November 2021
    IlMDBThe fact I spent money on this is annoying, I think 0 hearts deserves a consolation prize or something give us a diamond make us feel better Glu 😅😔 
    (My look was a bit rushed, not the best but 0 hearts? :( )

Edit: Idk if it’s fair but I’ve asked customer service for a refund or my ticket back, hopefully I get something 😬
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)