🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 11/11/21 👬- Power Couple 👭🗳️

Comments

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I did a bachelor/bachelorette theme and it seemed to do well!

honestly I’ve been preferring styling 2 female dolls because I have more selection. I’ve also really enjoyed dressing dolls with different skin tones than the two I go back and forth between. 

I feel like if the fixed the BS tie nonsense, made diamond boxes 10 diamonds for clothes or tickets, and made duets a once an update thing -this could be a fun addition. Until then I’m gonna save my diamonds just in case lol
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    5th place! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Charlotte_Charlotte_ Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I love this hat!!😍😍
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    17th place! Lol. This is what I got in my box
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Got 2nd in Silver II with one extra ticket, just because I haven’t been able to get any other capes 😅 I like the outfit as a whole but the hair’s outline is weirdly thick, it makes it look like a much older item.
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I ended with 69 points, just one off the max! 
    Really happy with how this SYS went, I wouldn’t mind if they kept the hearts system. 

Came 5th in gold, so I overtook several TBs! 
    Wish I actually liked any of the TS prizes, but at least the gold dye is nice. 😅
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

came in 12th! I love the ts top 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    @Maedae Your looks are amazing 😻💕
    She/Her
    iOS Player
  • IcegemIcegem Registered Users, Member 49 Posts

Came in second :) I love the outfit in white 
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Ended in second place in silver III✨ I really like the TS item, the cape is really gonna be useful for superhero/halloween themes!

I'm also very confused that the cape is placed in the jewelry section of the kloset? Wouldn't it make more sense to put it in the misc one?

Here's a few of my favorite looks

Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Just an idea but does anyone agree if the original show your style concept had rounds and for majority of your tickets you style one doll but for your 5th and 10th ticket you style two?? Or if the first 6 hours of the Show your style  were dedicated to duets and the rest singular looks… just an idea 

We could also have a duet round with Kim or something but I don’t think all the clothes will go on her body because it’s different to our dolls
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

Came in 8th and reached the last earnable! My looks started coming out bad towards the end but this was fun 
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Came 2nd place!

• PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    Came in 10th I like the outfit even without the cape
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    I was in silver 3; I got 5 hearts on every look except one (3.5) but between crazy ticket buyers and ties I came in 25th and got demoted to silver 2 🙄🙃
  • DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Fae said:
    I ended with 69 points, just one off the max! 
    Really happy with how this SYS went, I wouldn’t mind if they kept the hearts system. 

Came 5th in gold, so I overtook several TBs! 
    Wish I actually liked any of the TS prizes, but at least the gold dye is nice. 😅

Thats awesome and so Glad y
    ou did well! I myself do not like the hearts... I received a 2 heart and a 1 heart for a couple of looks... I totaled 27 looks though! I came in 2nd in Gold Style level but only because I used a bunch of my extra tickets.  Usually I only have to use 5 😔 not 14!

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    The new ranking sucks, there's 4 ties and 1 three way tie in my group. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    I came in 7th in silver III. Tied with 3 other people. This really sucks for the person after. I hate how they are doing ties now. 

The portal hat is starting to grow on me. 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • MaedaeMaedae Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    @lisztomania Thank you so much 💕
    edited November 2021
    I really don't like the hearts point system. If they'd allow us to reuse the our partners (especially male) items more than once in 48hrs it would if been a lot better. I had 100,000 in cash now I have $865 and used 30 K-stars. I went back n forth between male and female duos, but I just didn't like it. Especially after getting my first 2 star, then a 1 star😔
    I get I'm not a stylist, but it's really discouraging. Then the amount of tickets I used was about the same amount I use in 2 SYS events! I really hope this isn't a monthly event... I said I wasn't going to do it, but I wanted that cape!🤣
    It's also discouraging when the item you are trying for is gifted 1st-3rd in all levels! Wish I would of leveled down...
    Sorry for complaining everyone....😬

• ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Chrysalis said:
    Noticed that if you dye the weekend earnables turquoise, they match the TS earnables and I've been running with that like mad 🤩 I love details like this!

I had the same idea for the dress lol. Didn’t notice the purse would match too though. That look is gorgeous 😍

@MackenzieHollister Aww thanks ☺️💕 Your look is gorgeous too 💖 Great idea to use that earnable set from a few weeks ago as well, the jacket and pants would probably go really well with the hat!
    Chrysalis said:
    Chrysalis said:
    Noticed that if you dye the weekend earnables turquoise, they match the TS earnables and I've been running with that like mad 🤩 I love details like this!

I had the same idea for the dress lol. Didn’t notice the purse would match too though. That look is gorgeous 😍

@MackenzieHollister Aww thanks ☺️💕 Your look is gorgeous too 💖 Great idea to use that earnable set from a few weeks ago as well, the jacket and pants would probably go really well with the hat!
    Looks Awesome 🥰
    boujeejen said:
    a big fat LOL to this SYS. personally do not mind styling two dolls, i do mind the items locking for both dolls/ the period of time they lock for. also mind the hearts. maybe if they provided and actual number of votes to correlate with hearts ??
    I 100% agree with you on this! It was really frustrating when I noticed the looks locked for the second doll! 😐 
    I like the number voting system as well. I just didn't get the heart votes?? I get not every style I make will do really well, but it was discouraging to see a couple 1 & 2's.
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    Near perfect score and I got only the top from the ts prizes? Gee, thanks glu, you shouldn’t have 🙂
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Tied in 10th place. I sorta enjoyed duets, but as others have already mentioned its takes too long to style 2 dolls and can be tiresome after 14 tickets. Definitely don’t want this every week and I don’t like how some of the scoring is set up either especially the tie situation in TS. Also no one should have zero hearts after votes are done. It takes a lot of time and effort to style 2 dolls only to end up with zero points. 

My low, high and a couple of fave looks.

• trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
    I really enjoyed duet sys very much, let you play around with outfits never think  will work. Although I get two hearts for one of my duet look 😭 here are looks 1-13. I placed 13th in gold!!