🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 11/11/21 👬- Power Couple 👭🗳️

Comments

• MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @Chrysalis and @DevinD15 Thank you❤️ Oooo yes! The top and pants would probably match perfectly.
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    lulula said:
    Are we supposed to have 14 tickets for weekend SYS? I submitted 13 and I'm confusing myself 
    i also only submitted 13 looks … i guess i missed one? don’t know when though …
  • CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Came 8th ♡

ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
  • vicbamsvicbams Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I think I had fun with this couple SYS. As hard as it was to dress 2 characters, maybe I found it easier to get to the last reward. But it's just a thought, I'm not sure...

I really really wanted the cape, so I sent 2 extra tickets and I finished 2nd in silver III, with 1.5 point difference from 3rd place.. 🤗

✨ Brazilian girl
    📲 iOS player
    ⭐️ A+
    🔹 Level 35
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Wow, missed a ticket and still got first hahaha I’ll take it!

• Charlotte_Charlotte_ Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Duets are exhausting, but I really like the reward!   ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ
    With my favorite contacts❤❤
  • aprillynnxaprillynnx Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Duets went a bit smoother after they fixed some of the glitches, but even after submitting I THINK 5 of my saved tickets I still came in 9th in gold. Here’s some of my fav looks:

i also have basically zero interest in styling make dolls. I have no items and it just seems to make more sense to dress an extra female doll the way I’d dress my own doll. That seemed to work for me a bit. 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Honestly after playing it, I don’t love it. I came in 30th place hahah because after opening the app and creating a look and then realizing I had to then create a whole additional look I just closed the app. It takes too long. I didn’t have the energy. It was a good idea and was even a little fun, but I don’t see myself ever being able to complete one 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • KKH_p1ayerKKH_p1ayer Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I was 2nd in Silver. I don't like the TS outfit at all, and probably will
     never wear it.

I really liked the earnable outfit though.

iOS

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I feel so bad. I hate hate hate the new tie system. I was tied in second with a doll which was cool because there was only one doll in 1st so the other doll in second and i would have both gotten the cape. Well, i forgot about the new tie system or didn't realize how it would affect the other doll.. i don't really know what i was thinking, but i put in another look out of reflex. I tied with first which was cool for me, but it bumped her down to 3rd! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm so sorry, doll! 🥺🥺🥺

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Just barely missed getting the Ts top. Came in 9 top was 7th
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I came 7th in Silver III. I really like TS outfit. I was sad that I didn’t win this Cape, but I used ernable Cape from heroes SYS. 

• MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

Orange you glad (insert something witty)🙂 🍊
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Can someone in Gold please show what 6th place would have won?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Can someone in Gold please show what 6th place would have won?
    @LindaVB here’s 6th place prizes 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Looks 1-6 ⭐ I'm actually having fun with Duets, especially when we can put our makeup and body contour on a doll, I love creating matching looks

Looks 7-13 🦋 Overall I enjoyed this event, but tier system could've been executed better

My silver palette was great!

I finished 13th and got the top 🧡 Had I not missed a ticket I could've gotten the tights too, but it's okay. I really love this weekend's items! 

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you @Lia888!! 
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • charlotte41charlotte41 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    i was able to get the earnable suit but i placed 20th in a tie, so i had no chance at getting the TS prizes at ALL. but i guess that's a pro, 20+ people were able to get the last earnable, i've only been lucky enough to win it two or three times with the previous system.

i hate hate HATE how the ties work now though. i would have placed a bit higher for sure had they not changed it.

i also think that duets *can* be fun, but they're also exhausting. + i definitely won't have enough clothing for a more specific theme, i was struggling with this one lowkey lmao
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts

I liked the TS prizes but unfortunately I missed 1 ticket & couldn’t get the cloak 😔
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts

I scored really good this sys but it was a little exhausting..Love the prizes 
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Last 3 looks, I managed to reach the last earnable with my scores. I came in 13th place in Silver III, tied with two dolls and got a silver box where I finally picked this hair.
    @luvs2gruuv loved your looks!  <3

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

So even if u scored perfect 70 you would of had finished 11th in my gold group, 10 people used extra tickets and first places really went crazy! It was really time consuming and I’m happy we won’t have duets for a while now 😅 Although I like the fact that I got second earnable with my 11th ticket and 2 extra gift boxes!  
  • femkiefemkie Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    evilhag said:
    Honestly after playing it, I don’t love it. I came in 30th place hahah because after opening the app and creating a look and then realizing I had to then create a whole additional look I just closed the app. It takes too long. I didn’t have the energy. It was a good idea and was even a little fun, but I don’t see myself ever being able to complete one 
    Same I came in 27th , I only submitted 4 looks, it’s too much work
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    i missed a ticket and came in 4th, but to be honest i don’t rly like the ts outfit

• Mell22Mell22 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I wanted the cape, because I don't have any but I didn't get it 😏
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Finished 1st in Silver I. I'm not a fan of the hair. The rest of the outfit is ok, although I think I won't be using it much. I prefer the earnable suit ☺️

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Got lucky 🤷🏻‍♀️ We were stuck on the Hungarian border for 3h, I came home and waited for Buffy to be driven by the dog sitter. After midnight before I passed out, I submitted the last two looks (I missed a ticket also) and still came in 2nd
    Exhausting SYS even if I wasnt abroad  

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Well finished 24th, didn’t reach last earnable. Last six looks.

My opinion. To start with, it was fun to dress two dolls but like others I got tired. Once in a while, this would be fun but not all the time and as long as the theme is fairly open. Restrictive themes are going to be difficult as we’ll quickly run out of items. I don’t like the changes to tie situations, that needs changing.

Congrats to everyone who managed to win a prize.
    I play on iOS