Saving for Black Friday 2021! ⭐️

Comments

• saumyadhingrasaumyadhingra Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Used up all my K-stars that I was saving for black Friday to buy energies just to complete the task and get the pink top. It's zero for me now. 
    You know you could’ve just got free energies by going to like diff places and clicking on stuff 
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    jaepilie said:
    New player here! 
    And just found out about this thread last week.
    Never bought kstars before and seems like they just had a deal for 725 kstars for €35.99...

Will there be any kstar sale/deals during actual BF day? 
    @jaepilie Usually IAPs for currency get 100% extra on Kimiversary and Black Friday... so you're basically getting double for your money.
  • NataliaaaNataliaaa Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Do we know if there will be another double k-star weekend before Black Friday?
    iOS Player
    Level 49
    Ranking A++
    Free Player
  • sadesade Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Does anyone know how I can style these two items? 
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    sade said:
    Does anyone know how I can style these two items? 

Hi! I don’t have those shoes so I tried to find some similar but this is how I’d style it 🥰

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope that braided hairstyle is included in this sale. I didn't have enough Kstars saved for the last sale that included it and it hasn't been in a sale since then.
    Platform: Android

• luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    edited November 2021
    I hope that braided hairstyle is included in this sale. I didn't have enough Kstars saved for the last sale that included it and it hasn't been in a sale since then.
    I won it in a TB box! ♥️

Edit: I think, lol
    @luna54 I haven't been getting to the TB boxes during the week since it's a lot to get to 600 without extra event points. I'm waiting to see if it's part of the next sale and if not, just get it with diamonds.

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    Ended up spending 500 stars for VIP and going to try to save from now on!
    Goal: 3100 - 3500 stars

My update for this month 😳
    I haven’t been trying very hard lately and I lost a lot of progress after spending on VIP and having a kollection I was waiting months for come back

My update after another month! Made some good progress I think 😊
    Goal: 3100

I think we’re doing weekly updates now? So here’s mine 

My update for this week 

My update before VIP tomorrow! I know I’m going to spend at least 300 but hopefully I won’t do too much damage 😅

VIP and Halloween boxes hit me harder than I thought it would so trying harder to save in the upcoming weeks 😅

My update for this week 

Bought the storyline outfit last week so not as much progress as I’d hoped but at least it’s still progress 😅

My update before VIP this weekend
    I know I’m going to be spending at least 300 but hopefully won’t be going over too much 

My update for this week
    Think I’m going to change my goal to 3000

Really going to have to work hard for the next 2 weeks to meet my goal 😅
    Goal: 3000

• jiiiilllljiiiillll Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Will the VIP subscriptions be also on sale on BF? Sorry if this was already asked.
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Does anybody knows how to contact TapJoy? At beginning it was amazing, if I really spend my time on it I was getting like 50k-stars a day if not more but that didn’t lasted for long, now I don’t qualify for most of them and those that do go throw would just randomly bring me back to home page after like 10min into survey saying “sorry”  
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Does anybody knows how to contact TapJoy? At beginning it was amazing, if I really spend my time on it I was getting like 50k-stars a day if not more but that didn’t lasted for long, now I don’t qualify for most of them and those that do go throw would just randomly bring me back to home page after like 10min into survey saying “sorry”  
    1. Go to the task page
    2. Click the three lines in the corner 
    3. Tap reward status
    4. Select the thing you wanna enquire about
    5. Click the red button to request support

(You can only request support once on each thing)
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    november update! My goal is to get 2000 kstars for black friday! 💙

• lolawhitelolawhite Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    So I was trying to save kstars for Black Friday since the anniversary. But I have accidentally clicked on random clothes and hairstyles so many times. It’s so frustrating. Ughhh 😩 
    Does anyone know some tips on how to get them fast, I have lost so many Kstars. 

Also, do you guys buy them a lot? I really can’t buy them. I work so hard for them though.
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    I wanted to share my update after I shamelessly spent all my old kstar savings during September and October. Today I finished the last offer I started during the last double kstar weekend and I'm so happy of how far I've managed to come with my savings.
    I don't think I'll reach my goal of 2000 kstars for Black Friday, but I'm already proud of getting at least to more than a half of the goal

• dalia_maramdalia_maram Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Do they release spoilers as to what will be on sale and which throwback items will be brought back? I’m saving k stars and it would be great to gauge where I’m at. I’m currently at 1800 ☺️
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    I keep on adding things to my Black Friday wishlist and I’m seriously scared for my kstars 💀
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    I wanted to get to at least 3600 since that's where I got to before the last sale, so I'm already past that.

• lshank76lshank76 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I've played KKH off and on for some years now. I enjoy the game but feel to really enjoy it you have to spend a lot of money. Some how I never realized this game had a Black Friday sale. I see everyone talking on the thread about saving K-stars up for Black Friday. I rarely receive k-stars, any tips to getting k-stars quickly in game. Most of the k-stars offers aren't worth it to me. Thanks if any advice
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    update ✨
  • Mell22Mell22 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I hate that most of Europe doesn't have good tasks to do to earn stars, but I wanted to asked if they sale also things for diamonds? 
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    lshank76 said:
    I've played KKH off and on for some years now. I enjoy the game but feel to really enjoy it you have to spend a lot of money. Some how I never realized this game had a Black Friday sale. I see everyone talking on the thread about saving K-stars up for Black Friday. I rarely receive k-stars, any tips to getting k-stars quickly in game. Most of the k-stars offers aren't worth it to me. Thanks if any advice
    Hi! I think the only other ways for free players to earn kstars are by watching the daily videos for kstars (I have 10 daily, but I think some players said they had 20) and by owning businesses in the game. 
    I don't have many information about the second option because I still didn't start doing the normal storylines you get in the game, so I still haven't unlocked any business (I'm trying to get to the top of the reality show list first, so I'm only doing reality shows since I started playing).
    I only know that there should be a thread about the best businesses in the game that can help you earn some kstars during the week.
    I hope that this can help you, if I said something wrong other players can correct me.
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    guys i don't know if anyone asked this since the thread is too long to read but anyone knows how long does black friday last? i know it start in november 26 but when does it ends? i've been player since a year and i was very newie when my first black friday happened so i don't remember 
    guys i don't know if anyone asked this since the thread is too long to read but anyone knows how long does black friday last? i know it start in november 26 but when does it ends? i've been player since a year and i was very newie when my first black friday happened so i don't remember 
    @moriacasan I believe it's the weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun) like Kimiversary but I'm not 100% sure!
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    thank you @Chrysalis !
    lolawhite said:
    So I was trying to save kstars for Black Friday since the anniversary. But I have accidentally clicked on random clothes and hairstyles so many times. It’s so frustrating. Ughhh 😩 
    Does anyone know some tips on how to get them fast, I have lost so many Kstars. 

Also, do you guys buy them a lot? I really can’t buy them. I work so hard for them though.
    @lolawhite I used to just save daily stars and not spend but that is hard 😔 Now I do tapjoy offers but you have to be picky, and even then some of them you can only get a portion of the stars unless you spend real money. Also often you have to contact support to get your stars. Some advice: only do offers that give you a small reward at the beginning so you can check that they're working. Also, only do offers on double stars weekends so you get the max for your time/money.
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    SDC93 said:

Probably aiming for 3000 by Black Friday.   We have 20 weeks until the sale, which means 200 stars from SYS earnables and 2800 from videos. 120 stars from So Chic London as well. I’m thinking for VIPs I’ll only spend on businesses and maaaaybe a GB here and there. My budget won’t be too tight since I only need 2k. 

We’ve come a long way!  I learned from last year that I had to have a balance of participating in VIPs/ special GBs to actually be motivated to save lol. I opened a few GBs this month already, but I really wanted those lined lips (unsuccessful). Just got a celebrity perk that paid 50 stars, and feeling good about my savings for BF!
  • fenty777fenty777 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Are there diamond items for sale on black Friday? 
    fenty777 said:
    Are there diamond items for sale on black Friday? 
    There weren’t any last year. So I doubt they’ll discount diamond items this year. @fenty777
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗