🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 11/11/21 👬- Power Couple 👭🗳️

Comments

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Didn’t pick any good in my earnables boxesbut I was luckier with TS even if I didn’t get the bag by 0.5 points
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• U_ariihU_ariih Registered Users, Member 13 Posts

I could not because my sys was reset, I had to achieve this score in 1 day and although it is not my fault but the sglitches of Glu, they did not help me in any way, the suport did nothing to read help and I will be without the last reward that is what I want most.
    @KalindaKing
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    I don’t even care anymore. I don’t care if wee get our clothes cut in half, or about not knowing how the voting system works, or how exhausting ir was. BUT PLEASE CHANGE THE TIES. IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE. I haven't see such a ridiculous thing anywhere else. Please change it back. 
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Had fun making co-ordinated looks but omggggg they took so long 😀 anyway still wanted to share some of my looks I had fun in making 😋 
    my princess themed looks ✨

Winx club 🦋 (didn’t submit Techna and Musa because I wasn’t satisfied and a lot of my items were locked 😬) 

And then just some angel-devil looks 👹😇and my most gorgeous NPC, she’s soooo stunning 😍

Came in 12th and the person behind me missed out on the boots because of a tie before me (2x10th place) the tie thing is so stupid I don’t get why Glu bullies us like that (I don’t see any justification that it’s for our benefit it’s just to put people against each other so people will buy more tickets, just horrible), as if SYS isn’t stressful enough 🙄
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Missed getting the orange ts top by 3 points. I’m so upset 
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Well finished 24th, didn’t reach last earnable. Last six looks.

My opinion. To start with, it was fun to dress two dolls but like others I got tired. Once in a while, this would be fun but not all the time and as long as the theme is fairly open. Restrictive themes are going to be difficult as we’ll quickly run out of items. I don’t like the changes to tie situations, that needs changing.

Congrats to everyone who managed to win a prize.
    @MarianiPoizen I love your looks! 💚 the first two especially are great, I love a concept look 🥰
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    I actually got a second earnable this SYS  which I am SUPER happy about 🥳🤯 The last time that happened was probably like 3 months ago. So something changed for the better for me personally (I know a lot of others are unhappy so maybe this was just a fluke for me, not sure if this is a change for good!)

The ranking system does suck 😑 Also, the fact that I was 12th place and about to collect when it changed to 13th place, and I lost the leggings is... 😑

Overall I didnt hate it but this has got to be like a one-a-month type sys, it's more work.

@KalindaKing
  • U_ariihU_ariih Registered Users, Member 13 Posts

Since Friday humiliating me to suport help me, my sys was reset, my points frozen, I managed to solve alone but the Sys ignored 5 looks of mine, in the end was missing 6 points to get the final reward and still yes the support does not help in any way. 
    I'm sure if I offer Glu money, help me out real quick, because that's the only way they can help. 
    @KalindaKing
  • vicbamsvicbams Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Elenaaa said:
    Had fun making co-ordinated looks but omggggg they took so long 😀 anyway still wanted to share some of my looks I had fun in making 😋 

Winx club 🦋 (didn’t submit Techna and Musa because I wasn’t satisfied and a lot of my items were locked 😬) 

And then just some angel-devil looks 👹😇and my most gorgeous NPC, she’s soooo stunning 😍

Came in 12th and the person behind me missed out on the boots because of a tie before me (2x10th place) the tie thing is so stupid I don’t get why Glu bullies us like that (I don’t see any justification that it’s for our benefit it’s just to put people against each other so people will buy more tickets, just horrible), as if SYS isn’t stressful enough 🙄
    I love love love your Beauty and the Beast and Winx Club looks 🥺 beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL!!! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
    ✨ Brazilian girl
    📲 iOS player
    ⭐️ A+
    🔹 Level 35
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @Elenaaa I saw you beauty and the beast outfit and voted for it! It’s so creative! 🤍
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    So in summary: I did quite well and reached the last earnable, which I only do 50% of the time. Finished second in Silver III without any extra tickets and got the cape, which I love! So that's the good part. 
    However, I'm sure it will get harder and harder to get hearts as Glu plays with the scores. This was just the "intro" designed to make players feel more positive about this new scoring system. I'm glad I got a cape out of it! 

I am really disappointed that price of diamonds boxes tripled, but diamond rewards in the SYS stayed the same. Hated the game crashing all the time when styling my partners and how long it took - I wish there was a way to permanently change NPC's facial features so at least I could skip that part before getting them dressed. Or a way to find them quickly in your list of hundreds of contacts.  

You can change the facial features of an NPC permanently  by tapping the phone button in Kloset. But it really is hard to browse through NPCs 🤧
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • GuillaumeKKHGuillaumeKKH Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I finished the duet SYS in 4th place with 49,5 points and only 12 looks because when it stated I was given only one ticket instead of two, then I missed one because I was busy during the weekend. 
    I decided to ask customer service If they could give me the last earnable since I missed it by only 0,5 point, and unfortunately they said no. 
    How mean!! 
    Do they realize how difficult it is for male dolls to compete in SYS? 
    Plus, just to make it a little more challenging, now I’ve been promoted to Bronze III and again I’m in a TS group with male AND female dolls 
  • cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    It’s exhausting doing two dolls, I won’t be doing any more of these.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited November 2021
    I finished the duet SYS in 4th place with 49,5 points and only 12 looks because when it stated I was given only one ticket instead of two, then I missed one because I was busy during the weekend. 
    I decided to ask customer service If they could give me the last earnable since I missed it by only 0,5 point, and unfortunately they said no. 
    How mean!! 
    Do they realize how difficult it is for male dolls to compete in SYS? 
    Plus, just to make it a little more challenging, now I’ve been promoted to Bronze III and again I’m in a TS group with male AND female dolls 
    @GuillaumeKKH I just want to tell you the same thing happened to me 😞 I had only one ticket, contacted customer support (twice, with multiple screenshots), and when they responded they said they wouldn’t send it to me. 

I don’t know what to do in these situations because it’s not fair that we start at a disadvantage 🤷‍♀️ 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I would just like to add that male dolls are already at a disadvantage for many reasons in SYS, notably that we have far less clothing for the themes, but we are pitted against female dolls with 4-5 times bigger wardrobes with newer clothes 
    vicbams said:
    Elenaaa said:

I love love love your Beauty and the Beast and Winx Club looks 🥺 beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL!!! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
    Aww thank you sooooo much!! 💕🥰 Belle has always been my favorite princess so this look has a special place in my heart hahaha ♥️ Also loveee Winx Club hence why I wanted to do them too! 😋
    Nikaraf said:
    @Elenaaa I saw you beauty and the beast outfit and voted for it! It’s so creative! 🤍
    Thank you!! 💕 I liked the creative part about this SYS with the coordination also loved seeing everyones looks! Saw some really creative ones! 😍
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Chrysalis thank you 😃
    I play on iOS
  • Cassie_KKHCassie_KKH Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    I just want to add in a little late; How come we can change the NPC's face shape but not their eye color? I mean isn't that kinda like plastic surgery vs colored contacts?😅
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I find it weird how we can change our babies skin color and eye color but we can’t do the same thing with npcs 💀
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    ajf said:
    Update! Support was able to help me the second time around, and I was able to get the last earnable! This is my doll modeling it, thank you to everyone that recommended to contact support! ☺️

Can you pls explain how to contact support in this case?
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    I fell asleep at the end of this sys. There was 2 hrs left and I was in 4th place. I got promoted to gold but still haven’t received any prize. Surely I was meant to get something since I levelled up I couldn’t be without any energy or kash prize??

@KalindaKing
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    @evilraccoon when I fell asleep and didnt claim my prizes they were added automatically, see if you got any TS clothes, and maybe you didnt notice cash/energy/stars added?
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    @patiencebrody there’s no clothes and I’ve been looking out for it and there’s nothing. I’ve always gotten my prizes before automatically but there’s been definitely no prizes this time
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    You need to contact support. Happened to me before @evilraccoon
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    ajf said:
    ajf said:
    Update! Support was able to help me the second time around, and I was able to get the last earnable! This is my doll modeling it, thank you to everyone that recommended to contact support! ☺️

Can you pls explain how to contact support in this case?
    The first time I did it through the app, which didn’t help at all whatsoever. The second time I went through the website (which glu won’t let me link for some reason, they refused to post my comment the last time I tried helping someone 😑) and someone contacted me through emails. 

I recommend doing it through the emails; the wait time is longer but the people there are much more understanding, at least the second person I had was more understanding than the first. 
    yeah its a gamble really I wouldn't recommend people do this unless they really really want it so its not something that we all do every week and they stop gifting it to us but I think either way if they help or not I'm always nice to support because I know how many messages they get 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We believe that some players (especially on Android) experienced crashing issues that were unique to the SYS Duets event and want to investigate.

If you were affected, please send me a private message with your ID, device info (ex. Samsung Galaxy S20 Android OS 11) and details that you remember. For example, what were you doing in the game when you crashed or what did you tap on that crashed? To get your ID, follow these steps in your app: ||| > help > copy ID and paste into a message.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    maggiey said:
    Doesn’t make very much logical sense for the hair to be in between the parts of the cape 🤷🏻‍♀️

Asked the team about this - unfortunately there are limitations in the way the game is designed and we can't change it.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    We believe that some players (especially on Android) experienced crashing issues that were unique to the SYS Duets event and want to investigate.

If you were affected, please send me a private message with your ID, device info (ex. Samsung Galaxy S20 Android OS 11) and details that you remember. For example, what were you doing in the game when you crashed or what did you tap on that crashed? To get your ID, follow these steps in your app: ||| > help > copy ID and paste into a message.
    @KalindaKing
    there were also crashes with IOS as well. When I would go into the voting booth and vote, I would get kicked out of the game. 

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29