Options

"Style Even Harder"

JerGoodwiJerGoodwi Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I already bought Sam's outfit & even revealed it at Mirimount Pictures in Hollywood—I completed the storyline—however, the "Style Even Harder" goal is still there. With that being said, this is preventing Simon, Maria, Kim, etc. from contacting me with gigs. Not only that, but the "Twelve Days of Kristmas" reminder has been there since last year... 2020. I have already reached out to support via the app & they were no help. They take hours on end to respond, every response is from a different staff member, & they ask for a screenshot then disappear... no response, support chat closed, & I have to file a new ticket. Is anyone else experiencing this? Is there a way to fix this problem, or will we have to wait until next months update?

Comments

• Options
    seankkhseankkh Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    I completed the goal to buy the new outfit for sam but the goal won’t disappear for some reason?? Help
  • Options
    oohmariaoohmaria Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I literally have this problem right now! Not the Christmas one but that sams outfit challenge. And I can’t help with it removing it because it still on mine but try visiting Maria or Simon and that will allow you to continue with another story, anytime I don’t receive a call fast enough or I want to start another right away I visit either or. One of them should have a highlighted exclamation point!!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I have reported this, and we are waiting for a fix.  If it isn’t automatic, I’ll post any instructions I get. BTW, I’ve got it too. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We released a fix for this yesterday. Make sure you fully close (swipe away) and re-open the app to download it. Don't uninstall!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I have sent a screenshot just now with an explanation that Sam’s outfit glitch in Style Even Harder was still an issue. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    genieann11genieann11 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    We released a fix for this yesterday. Make sure you fully close (swipe away) and re-open the app to download it. Don't uninstall!
    The goal went away but Simon and Maria aren’t calling me for anymore gigs and when I go to their offices they don’t have an exclamation point or anything so I have nothing to do in the game :(