🗳️🔁 🏡 SYS-TB 11/15/21 - Cottagecore SYS TB! 🏡 🗳️ 🔁

Comments

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    AmyMimi said:
    I had a pretty good start but now it’s going downhill a bit 😕 I’m hoping my scores go back up

Love your looks!!😍😍
    @Anjakkh aww thanks hun ! 😊💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    I said this too many times already 😭 why spend so much money for tickets when u can literally by a pack of diamonds for less money 😭. 

To get tickets..? I occasionally buy TT mainly for tickets, the diamonds and stars are a nice bonus but one can easily save diamonds from SYS events if need be. 

And with how the system is set up, dolls can spend diamonds to get nice clothes and still score in 30s, unfortunately, so if you're 100% sure you want to fight for something tickets are more reliable. 
    I think the original post was referring to people who submit lots of tickets in Gold level for tb sys. If they're fighting for the diamonds in the top 3 prizes then it is cheaper to buy a pack of diamonds rather than buying lots of tickets and then submitting all of them to fight for the diamonds. 
  • sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I think those crazy tickets buyers in tb sys are probably robots... They dress basic clothes, but seem to be very rich, because they’re used to push us real players to buy more tickets to fight for a place
  • SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Katerina said:
    No because I don’t remember the last time I didn’t get a mid 30s vote for my first 2 looks🤯

i love your looks, specially the second one 🥺💗
    omygosh thank you very much! 🥺 That second one is my absolute favorite I've ever put together and I use it whenever I can 😅 
    @SerenaWoods I saw you in vb and voted for your second look.  👌

I don’t even want to got into TS section in my game - last time I checked first place was at 300ish scores.

Are they bots? Why they are spending so much on a throwback? What is the reason? 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Omggg I don't think I've ever been spotted by anyone before to my knowledge! Thank you so much!! 😍
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    edited November 2021
    1-5 Not doing very well this time  😒
    Edit to add: constructive criticism please?

• daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    1 - 5 

that last look ❤️😍
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    jackiekkh said:
    First two looks!

So glad they fixed the situation with ties in TS!
    where are your eyes from? 😍
    @jackiekkh They came with a Fashion Goals! This is the whole outfit! (Hair, eyes, and dress)

Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Looks 3-6:

I don't really have a lot of on theme looks to use, but I'm 2nd on TS!
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Looks 1-6 and I got a bag in the bronze box! 💜 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • QueenLynnQueenLynn Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    haylee7 said:
    1-4 ☺️

Oh my these looks are beautiful especially the first one 💝
    KKH Player circa 2015.
    She/Her 💗
    IOS Player
  • iximoxiximox Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    My looks 4-6. Didn’t expect to get a 60 on the last one…here’s hoping I don’t get hit with the curse. 🤞

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    maggiey said:
    I think the original post was referring to people who submit lots of tickets in Gold level for tb sys. If they're fighting for the diamonds in the top 3 prizes then it is cheaper to buy a pack of diamonds rather than buying lots of tickets and then submitting all of them to fight for the diamonds. 

Ahh that makes sense! I was more thinking about tickets and TS prizes. 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    My looks 1-4:

Doing much better than the first time around!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Looks 3-5!
    I honestly dont know what’s happening to my votes, but I’m definitely not complaining! Been ages since I hit a 50 on my 3rd look. I knew look 5 would be a hit or miss but I’m nonetheless very happy with it🥰

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Are the boxes getting updated? I'm pretty sure one hairstyle is the only bronze box item I have left.
    Platform: Android

If anyone else wants to use the pie handheld on Android please let me know, I'm looking for it 🥧❤️
    If anyone else wants to use the pie handheld on Android please let me know, I'm looking for it 🥧❤️
    Hey, we’re in the same squad right? I can submit it to my lookbook! @thesweetone
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    edited November 2021
    Looks 3-5!
    I honestly dont know what’s happening to my votes, but I’m definitely not complaining! Been ages since I hit a 50 on my 3rd look. I knew look 5 would be a hit or miss but I’m nonetheless very happy with it🥰

I’m obsessed with your looks omg 😍 @SerenaWoods also where is the top in the second look from? 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Hey, we’re in the same squad right? I can submit it to my lookbook! @thesweetone

I was just looking through my squad lookbook and I was bummed that there was no look from your doll with it, it was like 3 minutes ago and then an exclamation sign popped up and I was like yay! ❤️ Thank you doll, I'm gonna buy it right now 🥧
    Looks 3-5!

I’m obsessed with your looks omg 😍 @SerenaWoods also where is the top in the second look from? 💜
    Thank you so much!!🥺 It’s actually a dress and it’s from a professional event back in 2019🥰

Looks 3-5!

Thank you so much!!🥺 It’s actually a dress and it’s from a professional event back in 2019🥰

Oh ok! Tysm! 💜 @SerenaWoods
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Looks 5-6

Scores picked up a bit. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    @daniekkh Pls! Thank you so much! 🥺☺️💖💖
    Android player. 👾