💎 Diamond Squad 2.0 💎 Full (15/15)

Comments

• heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    Something really awesome just happened to me.

So first off, I want to say that lately I've been a bit over this game because my ads have been malfunctioning for months. With malfunctioning I mean that I get an ad and the X-button to close the ad shows up but it does not function, so if I click on it nothing happens. Because of this, I always have to close my app whenever I get an ad because otherwise the ad never closes and I can't continue my game play. This is not the case for every ad, some of them still work which is great because I sometimes get lucky and get function ads during my k-star video watching. Nevertheless, it's super annoying and I have contacted support about it. Of course they blamed my connection. They also suggested to redownload the game, at first I did not want to do this because I did not want to lose progress but I got so annoyed with having to close the game every couple of minutes I decided to do it. I read somewhere that if you change your facial features your game progress gets saved, so I did that. However, when I redownloaded the game after deleting it, I lost game progress of two days. This might not seem like a big deal but I just got the fitness outfit from the squad box that I've been wanting for ages. Luckily I made a screenshot, so I contacted support and showed them the screenshot. Unfortunately, they said they could not gift me the fitness outfit as it is part of giftbox (this does not make sense to me considering the fitness outfit was once a SYS prize). I did get a new squad box pallet but of course I did not get lucky enough to win the fitness outfit again. So I lost the outfit and on top of that, the reinstallation did not help. My ads are still malfunctioning every day.

Now, two days ago I noticed that my 2 extra SYS tickets that I had been saving for months were gone. I got so annoyed and I decided to contact support and sent them a screenshot of my 4 tickets at the beginning of the sys (I take screenshots of everything LOL). I kinda assumed they wouldn't be able to help me or tell me it was my internet / my own fault, but I figured I'd at least try and contact them. Today I finally got a response back from support and they said that it might've happened because of my wifi or because other apps were running in my background (just as I expected) BUT they also said they added 6 SYS tickets to my account!! And on top of that, I noticed my original 2 extra tickets were back as well. So now I have a total of 8 extra tickets. I almost screamed when I saw their message, support has not been helpful over the past couple of months and I did not expect them to return my 2 extra tickets, let alone give me additional of 6 SYS tickets.

It's such a long story lol but I want to share it with you guys since none of my friends play KKH so they won't understand

TLDR; I got 6 extra SYS tickets for free
  • Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    @heavydirtysoul it’s so annoying when they blame our connection. Like no honey I have 5G, my connection is fine
    @Olivia1896 exactly! And every other app I have works perfectly fine with my wifi/5G so that’s definitely not the issue 
  • saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    @Olivia1896 omg right??? It’s so annoying!! Like from what I’ve seen of the forum it has happened to almost everyone and it can’t just be everyone’s wifi/5G? I had 16 extra tickets that I would use when I wasn’t doing very well and they’re literally all gone right now 😭 @heavydirtysoul I’m so glad you got yours resolved!
  • kst99kst99 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I'm also waiting for them to give me my tickets back, it's so frustrating! And I'm missing diamonds! I had 40 tickets because I haven't used them for a while and I buy a lot of triple threats (I watch videos on this website and get apple gift cards) and 25 diamonds. Now I have 9 diamonds and 0 tickets. Support says they can't verify any of them and they want me to send receipts. Months of receipts??? It's ridiculous this is happening to so many players and they act like nothing is wrong 
  • Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    kst99 said:
    I'm also waiting for them to give me my tickets back, it's so frustrating! And I'm missing diamonds! I had 40 tickets because I haven't used them for a while and I buy a lot of triple threats (I watch videos on this website and get apple gift cards) and 25 diamonds. Now I have 9 diamonds and 0 tickets. Support says they can't verify any of them and they want me to send receipts. Months of receipts??? It's ridiculous this is happening to so many players and they act like nothing is wrong 
    Glu obviously doesn’t care about customer satisfaction. How hard is it to just give us what we say we’re missing? It costs them nothing and would make us happy. 
    @Olivia1896 Right! It's literally game currency! I know nothing at all about techy stuff but I would image you just write some code and more items pop up?? Or I would think they have access to unlimited products that are in the game. It's not like I'm going into a store and saying " hey give me 40 gallons of milk and 25 bottles of wine". It's just them being greedy 
    It's a miracle!! They just added my diamonds and tickets back!! 
  • OliviaisPettyOliviaisPetty Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Hey guys I had to create a new account because My previous account has been banned. It was Olivia1896. Doesn’t anyone know why I would get banned for no reason? 
    Hey guys I had to create a new account because My previous account has been banned. It was Olivia1896. Doesn’t anyone know why I would get banned for no reason? 
    That's super weird! I don't usually participate on the forum just kind of sit back and watch and it seems like people get banned a LOT honestly  
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If a member is banned and they truly don’t know why, they rejoin and write to Moderation asking for an explanation. That did not happen.  This player knows why they were banned. Sorry for the interruption. If anyone needs me, just send a dm.  Good luck with the events and enjoy Squad Life!   <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Can the leader see who logs in and who doesn't? It seems like we're only getting 13 or 14 players logging in everyday I was just wondering if maybe one player wasn't playing the game anymore. But I was also looking through everyone's lookbooks and everyone has recent outfits on so maybe it's not the same person 
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @kst99 hi! So sorry for the late reply, uni has been kinda time consuming for the past few weeks lol

To answer your question, I think we can all see when a player has last been active when you click their profile... I know there's a member who hasn't logged into the game for some time now, but since we are still getting the squad box, even though it's not 15 out of 15 I didn't think too much of it. If it does bother you though I'm sure we could find other active members
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
    Does anyone in the squad have this hairstyle? If so, could you add it to your lookbook? I would love to buy it:)

Android free player
    Doll IG - Sienna
    Does anyone in the squad have this hairstyle? If so, could you add it to your lookbook? I would love to buy it:)

I have this one! It’s one of my favorites! I’ll add it for you. 😊
    @saffron58 tysm! I need two more diamonds and then I'll get it✨
    Android free player
    Doll IG - Sienna
    @kst99 hi! So sorry for the late reply, uni has been kinda time consuming for the past few weeks lol

To answer your question, I think we can all see when a player has last been active when you click their profile... I know there's a member who hasn't logged into the game for some time now, but since we are still getting the squad box, even though it's not 15 out of 15 I didn't think too much of it. If it does bother you though I'm sure we could find other active members
    It's not too concerning like you said since we're still getting the box, just curious because if in the future a couple other members didn't log in for a day we wouldn't get the box because of that member who hasn't been playing. The squad boxes also aren't anything spectacular so I won't be heart broken missing them haha I was just wondering if it was the same person, I just looked and now I see who it is! 
    kst99 said:

It's not too concerning like you said since we're still getting the box, just curious because if in the future a couple other members didn't log in for a day we wouldn't get the box because of that member who hasn't been playing. The squad boxes also aren't anything spectacular so I won't be heart broken missing them haha I was just wondering if it was the same person, I just looked and now I see who it is! 
    I checked all the players last time played and I noticed Brie hasn’t played in three weeks. Maybe they quit? 
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

Hi guys! Does anyone own this hair? And would you mind adding it to your lookbook? 🥺
    KKH_Ren said:

Hi guys! Does anyone own this hair? And would you mind adding it to your lookbook? 🥺
    I didn’t think I had this hairstyle at first but i found it in my storage! I’ll add it if you’d like! 🥰
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    I wanted to say I appreciate you dolls so much!! We’re such an active squad. I’m literally obsessed w the game so I’ll probably never stop playing 🤑🥲
    saffron58 said:
    KKH_Ren said:

I didn’t think I had this hairstyle at first but i found it in my storage! I’ll add it if you’d like! 🥰
    Thank you so much!!! I just purchased it from your LB 😁
    I wanted to say I appreciate you dolls so much!! We’re such an active squad. I’m literally obsessed w the game so I’ll probably never stop playing 🤑🥲
    Sometimes I think about quitting but this game has such a grip on me 😭😭 I probably have a few years ahead of me
  • MilokkhMilokkh Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Hey Everyone, 
    I’m only 2 kudos away from the gift box so please help me out. I’ve three to four things in the activity bar that I can receive them on ♥️ Also I’ve given out all my available kudos so I’ll be able to give more of them out after 23 hours.

My first kudos gift box!
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Only need 4 more kudos to get a box if y’all wouldn’t mind helping me out! 🥰
    Milokkh said:

My first kudos gift box!
    Ooooo that's a nice box! I was worried it was going to include mostly cash and energy. 

Whenever my kudos refill I always check to see who I can give some to :) 
    First kudos box, honestly disappointed… hopefully the next one is better!
    Only need 4 more kudos to get my gift box, so if ya’ll can please help me out 😊💕
    2nd kudos box