🗳️🍪 KK:H SYS- 11/18/21 -Sugar & Spice SYS Event 🧁 🗳️

Comments

• boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts

Bronze: dress, shoes, necklace
    this outfit gives me melanie martinez vibes for whatever reason 😭 i want it so bad
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    I only like the oven mitts and the cake. I like the macaroons but won’t be spending my diamonds 
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Does anyone know if that giant lollipop is available for diamonds yet? I remember my failed chase lol.
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Does anyone know if that giant lollipop is available for diamonds yet? I remember my failed chase lol.
    If you're talking about this one then I don't think so, the event was in July so not exactly 6 months yet

• moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    i'm just happy that this isn't a duet sys tbh. Maybe i take the chance to try some looks with the pink skin color i have never used it yet!
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    daniekkh said:

I think I’m going with pastels this time, I wish I had more candy/sweet handhelds tho
    these are all beautiful! 😍
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Wrong thread 
  • SammieCSammieC Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    Hmm, should I level down to Silver III to have a better chance at the cake? I would never win the hair anyway. Does leveling actually give a better chance at the cake? 

Agree - Stay in gold 
    Like - Level down to Silver III
    Just came here to see the spoilers and to make the same decision…. Gold is not for me 😂 
    talk me out of buying the storyline outfit pls 😭i only genuinely want the spatula
  • Mell22Mell22 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    @boujeejen there will be black friday soon, try to save your K-stars rather than buying 170 k-stars spatula and also the hair is recycled ponytail again. 🤔
  • sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    15 diamonds..... So so greedy...........
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    SammieC said:
    quietoffi said:
    Hmm, should I level down to Silver III to have a better chance at the cake? I would never win the hair anyway. Does leveling actually give a better chance at the cake? 

Agree - Stay in gold 
    Like - Level down to Silver III
    Just came here to see the spoilers and to make the same decision…. Gold is not for me 😂 
    I'm in gold rn like don’t be shy submit more tickets and push me down to 15 😭
    I communicate in memes
  • Cassie_KKHCassie_KKH Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Is there a kollektion coming out that's related to this SYS? I saw a hacker in the VB but I forgot to screenshot. However, she wasn't wearing any of these items so I wonder what it was. The dress was pink with some "icing" or something on it🤔

Edit: I found the dress on the forum, I meant the one on the left. 

Mell22 said:
    @boujeejen there will be black friday soon, try to save your K-stars rather than buying 170 k-stars spatula and also the hair is recycled ponytail again. 🤔
    haha ty, i was trying to rationalize it but i don’t like the hair either. Black Friday is right around the corner!!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    This is so cool
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    @moriacasan i’d report her for being dumb enough to wear it before the event 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    Yaayyy finally a new sys background 😍😍😍 I’m not so much here for the prizes but still fun to have 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I love the TS items! Not a fan of the earnables.
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

Bronze: dress, shoes, necklace
    I only like the handheld. The other items are not for me. This outfit gives me Marie Antoinette vibes if she lived in 2020s. 

Bronze: dress, shoes, 
    I like all but the hair.. I'm glad I was knocked down to Silver III.
    These items will probably be great to mix & match with other items 😍
  • Mell22Mell22 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I Don't like these items that much, I will maybe start later in Gold I 🤔 we will see