All CHARged Up Squad ThreadšŸ”„āœØ Please DONT post here (unless if youā€™re a member ;))

Comments

• jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    @lilirose98 iā€™d be open to that if our other active members are! i donā€™t think we can add or get rid of any members unless weā€™re the squad leader
    nycĀ šŸ–¤iosĀ šŸ–¤level 55 šŸ–¤
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    jm323 said:
    @lilirose98 iā€™d be open to that if our other active members are! i donā€™t think we can add or get rid of any members unless weā€™re the squad leader
    Agree, I would definitely like to stay with our active members.Ā 
  • Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    jm323 said:

I'd be on board too! I've been eyeing the login count since ages and we're at a place that if just one more of us miss out a day or two (which obviously isn't the problem) we're losing the box reward & maybe some shameless promo but I know a doll from rl and she'd be a great active addition to our squad! Her doll name is @asuna_KKH and she unfortunately didn't get the best squad & would be super grateful!Ā 
    jm323 said:

But I'd definitely not want to be the leader haha, my vote would go to @lilirose98 definitely šŸ¤—
  • lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    I would also be open to that. Tagging our active members to see what they think: @tMaxxKKH @serenity___
    Ā @SamanaKKH @christiekkh @Ninish @Madison101

Let me know if I left anyone out šŸ˜…
    She/Her
    iOS Player
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I would also be open to that. Tagging our active members to see what they think: @tMaxxKKH @serenity___

Hi guys, hope everyoneā€™s doing well!! Iā€™ve been so inactive in this thread, sorry about that! But I do still play the game daily and I would love to stay in the same squad as all of you and with some more active players!

Oh and I also think @lilirose98 would be a great squad leader, if youā€™re up for it!šŸ’•
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Yes that sounds like a good idea to me šŸ˜Š
    Does anyone remember how long it takes till you can join a new squad after leaving one? I believe it was a day, just so we don't forget about that :lol:
    edited November 2021
    Does anyone remember how long it takes till you can join a new squad after leaving one? I believe it was a day, just so we don't forget about that :lol:
    Iā€™ll be ok with being the leader. Just let me know when you dolls want to start and Iā€™ll set up a new squad. Please help me with squad nameā€¦I suck at that lol. I can also add Asuna.Ā 
    Edit: letā€™s make sure we have a full active squad so that we donā€™t miss out on the boxes. Let me know if there is anyone else you recommend besides Asuna.Ā 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    This sounds like a great idea, Ive been inactive in this thread but I do play the game everyday!Ā 
    āœ§ iOS user āœ§
    Add me on Facebook here
    Ā Ā 

Oh, I'm so bad at names too haha idek! :lol:
    But if I saw it right 10 of us logged in today and 3 are gone more than a month! I just checked and saw that @arifromkkh got banned? So I don't know about her but we could wait till the weekend so @Tokyo_T maybe has a chance to pop in considering she was mostly always active too!
    And maybe then leave the squad Saturday so we can join the new one Sunday and start the new week with a full squad again?
    And so nice that we can take Asuna in, and if nobody else has someone they know we could post in the squad thread on the weekend too stating how many spots we have I bet we can still find active players seeking a good squad!Ā 
    So as you dolls saw, I purchased a diamond pack because I noticed that the diamond boxes had a few items that I wanted. To me, they are like the star boxes except with diamonds. I took a few spins and got these items. Just wanted to share :) in case your interested. I also got the wedding dress and the lemonade pitcher but forgot to screenshot it.Ā 
  • tMaxxKKHtMaxxKKH Registered Users, Member 94 Posts

Hi dolls! Iā€™m so sorry I havenā€™t posted a lot in this thread lately. Iā€™ve been playing the game everyday, but work has been so busy. For a few years now though, so I had a burn out. I just didnā€™t had the energy to post actively on the forum. Iā€™m doing better now and started my new study Law last monday, beside working 40 hours a week šŸ¤Æ Iā€™m actually open to that idea! Iā€™d be really sad if we wonā€™t get the squad box. Iā€™ve noticed that only 10 of us log in every day, and I believe thatā€™s the minimum for getting the squad box. Iā€™m crossing my fingers every night that we will get the squad box when I wake up the next morning. Please let me know if you guys are starting a new squad! šŸ’•
    So as you dolls saw, I purchased a diamond pack because I noticed that the diamond boxes had a few items that I wanted. To me, they are like the star boxes except with diamonds. I took a few spins and got these items. Just wanted to share :) in case your interested. I also got the wedding dress and the lemonade pitcher but forgot to screenshot it.Ā 
    Thanks for showing! šŸ˜ I only dared to open 1 yet bcĀ  I do own quite a lot of what I like in them already but I think they're much more worth it now in the sense of really getting an item šŸ€
    tMaxxKKH said:

Hi dolls! Iā€™m so sorry I havenā€™t posted a lot in this thread lately. Iā€™ve been playing the game everyday, but work has been so busy. For a few years now though, so I had a burn out.
    sending you lots of good energy! That sounds exhausting! šŸ„ŗ

tMaxxKKH said:

Hi dolls! Iā€™m so sorry I havenā€™t posted a lot in this thread lately. Iā€™ve been playing the game everyday, but work has been so busy. For a few years now though, so I had a burn out.
    sending you lots of good energy! That sounds exhausting! šŸ„ŗ

Thank you so much šŸ’• Luckily Iā€™m at an University where you can study part time, so itā€™ll take a little longer than a regular study. Iā€™ll have to adjust again, but I guess it will be fine in the end šŸ„°Ā 
    tMaxxKKH said:

Hi dolls! Iā€™m so sorry I havenā€™t posted a lot in this thread lately. Iā€™ve been playing the game everyday, but work has been so busy. For a few years now though, so I had a burn out. I just didnā€™t had the energy to post actively on the forum. Iā€™m doing better now and started my new study Law last monday, beside working 40 hours a week šŸ¤Æ Iā€™m actually open to that idea! Iā€™d be really sad if we wonā€™t get the squad box. Iā€™ve noticed that only 10 of us log in every day, and I believe thatā€™s the minimum for getting the squad box. Iā€™m crossing my fingers every night that we will get the squad box when I wake up the next morning. Please let me know if you guys are starting a new squad! šŸ’•
    Hi! Sorry to hear about what youā€™ve been going through. But Iā€™m glad you reached out. I can leave the squad tonight and then start a new one tomorrow if possible if not Sunday??? What do you dolls think?
    We still need a name :( lol
    Do any of you dolls have this hair? I love it but I canā€™t chase those boxes especially since Iā€™m not crazy about most of the items in there .Ā 
    Maybe as a nod to this squad that started it something like all dolled up? Haha I'm too bad at this but don't want to leave you hanging!

And I'd go on to open my last box now and then leave the squad @lilirose98 ?! Haha this is for no reason nerve-wracking but see you in the new one tomorrow! šŸ¤—
    Maybe as a nod to this squad that started it something like all dolled up? Haha I'm too bad at this but don't want to leave you hanging!

I actually like ā€˜All Dolled Upā€™ lol. So we leave the squad now?
    I reached out to Kalinda to ask how soon can I create a new squad as well as you dolls join but I didnā€™t hear back. Iā€™ll try koko.Ā 
    this is the only think I could find regarding this, and it took forever šŸ˜…
    Maybe I confused it with something considering the 24hours it takes to join a new one but if we all leave before this evening we can rejoin tomorrow evening BUT how it's written here it could be that we can rejoin right awayĀ 

Okay so I just left and it's correct I could join/ make a squad right away! So whenever you opened one @lilirose98 let us know so we can transfer!
    Haha feels weird being squad-less
    Iā€™m jumping ship now lol
    Ok Dolls we are up and runningĀ 

Iā€™ve invited Asuna via forum.Ā 
    Ok Dolls we are up and runningĀ 

Amazing! I was able to apply just like last time! & thanks for inviting her!Ā 
    edited November 2021
    Iā€™ve just left and applied for the new squad!Ā 

Edit; My nameā€™s Tessa :)