🗳️🍪 KK:H SYS- 11/18/21 -Sugar & Spice SYS Event 🧁 🗳️

Comments

• kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    kkhaylina said:
    Um I submitted this look and not even 5 seconds later, literally after the submitting was done loading I had 1 vote? How is that possible lmao
    Lmao it’s already finished
    albanian ios player ♡
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

Started this SYS with just ONE free ticket🙄🙄
    Me too 😐 But I really want the last earnable so I submitted it 🤷‍♀️
    I think I’ll submit a saved ticket too because the green dress is so pretty!
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts

This dress is just sooooo cute💕
    The dress and drink is so cute. It’s the only thing I want from the bundle but I’ll wait for the next time it comes around so I can save my kstars for the sale 😭🤞🏼
    Yes, save your kstars! Also the hair is so bad done 🤢 looks glitched.
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    First look 

Hoped for a better score but okay 🤷‍♀️
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Wow. Another glitch. There’s no items from this SYS diamond boxes in my palettes and there’s items in there I already own. 
    Whoa what!! can you show which items you already own?
    iOS
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

i'm so happy!!! i get the bundle in my 2nd spin that i take just because i get the kstars first!!
  • MemejazzuraMemejazzura Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Same thing happened to me but check the closet! I won’t the cupcakes but it showed up as a dress in the boxes haha! 
    I think this week’s diamond box items are showing up as other items! I opened 2 boxes and non of the new items were in my palette.

However, I ended up not receiving the dress but the macaron stand handheld instead after collecting the prizes.

💕 Kara 💕
    💕 iOS player 💕
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @maggiey Yes I was talking about that one. Thank you 😊
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    I need your help. I caved and decided to spin for 15 diamonds (I know) because I wanted to try for the macaroons. There were only four boxes and I thought glu was being nice and giving us better odds (I know). Long story short I opened three boxes because one of them HAD to be part of the outfit shown. It was the silver dress, tiara and hair I won last week (I know). My fingers are quicker than my brain these days and I didn't screenshot. I know glu won't do a thing to help me because I didn't screenshot. Also they'll just say it's my storage or my wifi or, or, or.... 😭🤢 I'll message them anyway but they're not helpful at all. Any tips on what to say? Has this happened to anyone else?

I figured it would show as new in my kloset and I could screenshot that with a picture of me wearing it last week but it didn't.
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

My first 2
    @Lisak2 check the new items in your closet, it looks like the glitch is only displaying the items wrong on the palette, but the correct items go to your kloset
    iOS
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Lisak2 said:
    I need your help. I caved and decided to spin for 15 diamonds (I know) because I wanted to try for the macaroons. There were only four boxes and I thought glu was being nice and giving us better odds (I know). Long story short I opened three boxes because one of them HAD to be part of the outfit shown. It was the silver dress, tiara and hair I won last week (I know). My fingers are quicker than my brain these days and I didn't screenshot. I know glu won't do a thing to help me because I didn't screenshot. Also they'll just say it's my storage or my wifi or, or, or.... 😭🤢 I'll message them anyway but they're not helpful at all. Any tips on what to say? Has this happened to anyone else?

I figured it would show as new in my kloset and I could screenshot that with a picture of me wearing it last week but it didn't.
    Check if you dont have the items from this week in the closet. It happen to other people and they won the new items
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    first two! I love this theme and have so many ideas but these scores low key kill my motivation 😩

A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    edited November 2021
    @AliBryant @KKH_mi they aren't in there.

Edit: maybe I'll restart my phone and check again
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    edited November 2021

Those were my pallets, but i got the right stuff in the kloset

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    first 2 looks and also got the bundle on my first try ❤
    @luvs2gruuv girrrrrl did you buy every single diamond box last week? :D you go!
    iOS
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited November 2021
    quietoffi said:
    ajf said:
    Anddddd now I submitted my second look. Just dropped from 2nd place to 9th place 😑

where is this milkshake from? Available for diamonds?
    It is an earnable from Candyland SYS back in March 2020 so it isn’t available for diamonds. 

Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    the poc hair in the kollection is adorable!!  It will look great on my friends in the next duets sys!  :)  maybe not the next one since it's a black and white theme and the hair ties are multi colored, but if they decide to do them again, i'm excited that i will have a reason to use the beautiful poc hairs on my friends that appear with me!  :)
    Addicted

• KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    I really want the bundle😖. I’m low in stars 
  • lucianacostalucianacosta Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    😑

edited November 2021
    AliBryant said:
    @luvs2gruuv girrrrrl did you buy every single diamond box last week? :D you go!
    lol  not last week.. i chased every week.. (smh🙈🙊)  There were a few weeks in a row that I had incredible fortune and got all four items in my first 4 to 6 picks (20 to 30 diamonds).  But the week before last, it took waaaaay too many diamonds.. embarrassingly too many.. i don't know if i even wanted the "knight hair" that badly, but i couldn't stop :eyeroll:
    So to me the 15 diamonds for a guaranteed item is actually a happy medium.  We pay at least 15 diamonds for the weekly throwback event items. 15 diamonds in the diamond boxes means sys/ts items (that are usually pretty nice/ coveted items) and the new diamond box items.
    I know it's not a popular opinion, but it's how i feel personally. 
    Addicted

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    quietoffi said:
    ajf said:
    Anddddd now I submitted my second look. Just dropped from 2nd place to 9th place 😑

where is this milkshake from? Available for diamonds?
    It is an earnable from Candyland SYS back in March 2020 so it isn’t available for diamonds. 

I’m pretty sure I’ve it seen in the diamond boxes previously and because I got the dress from these boxes so these items are in there but obviously it’s not guaranteed that it’ll show up in your palette