🗳️🍪 KK:H SYS- 11/18/21 -Sugar & Spice SYS Event 🧁 🗳️

Comments

• HannahLouiseHannahLouise Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Not a single new item?! I’ve read on the thread that others were then getting the new items in their closet instead of what they picked but not the case here! Disappointed but not surprised 
    Platform: iOS 
    Level: 99 - Played since the beginning (mostly)
    Ranking: A+++
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited November 2021
    items from sys 7/18/19 through 6/5/20 are the throwback items available in the diamond boxes (except for the gold mask that i think we will haven't seen)
    sys for 7/18/19 is on page 16 of @LindaVB's wonderful encyclopedia!  :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Addicted

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @HannahLouise the items from last week in your palette, dress and necklace, are the ones that are actually this week's items in peoples' klosets.
    iOS
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Looks 1-3. Purchased the regular show stopper or whatever it may be Called for a few extra tickets like I always do. 
    Started off pretty well. I can imagine it’ll only get tougher towards the end, in Gold. 
  • ev928erev928er Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    ISSUES WITH DIAMOND BOXES

I opened 1-2 boxes in three separate palettes, and there were ZERO of this week's items in any of the palettes. I also received a necklace I already own from last week's diamond boxes! I sent a note to customer care and am hoping they will refund me at least the 15 diamonds.

It sounds like other people are having similar issues, I wish I had read this full thread before opening! Hoping to save other people the same trouble 
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Has anyone got a new item in their diamond box yet?
    I payed 15 diamonds for these shoes and I already have the dress in the bottom corner 😅
    @KalindaKing

Edit:
    Also anyone know how to start a new ticket?
    Idk if customer service is going to reply because they’ve blanked me for about 2 days.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Glu should take TB items that aren't in current rotation in the diamond boxes and put them in squad boxes. I ran out of items from those boxes too easily and now it's only good if I pick diamonds or kstars, which doesn't happen that often.
    Platform: Android

• kayleealexis757kayleealexis757 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    got the bundle on my first try 🥰
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    @KalindaKing the "new diamond box" is the one from last week 

Nobody is getting the new items
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I can't believe my luck I was so scared for my stars because I've been trying to save everything but I really wanted the bundle and I got it on my first spin
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    edited November 2021
    Is Glu adding old diamond box items to the boxes? Those blue star earrings are one of the few diamond box items I actually got before I gave up on diamond boxes.It's a shame there's no way I'm bothering with them now with the price hike & without a new way of earning diamonds.

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Sorry for being off-topic, but it'd be great if someone could submit one of those items 🥺 I know they're not really on theme so ideally it would be someone from my Squad 💓

I'm tagging you @KkhAngelica because I don't know other dolls' handles 😭

@thesweetone Which squad are you in? Because I have the top.

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Sorry for being off-topic, but it'd be great if someone could submit one of those items 🥺 I know they're not really on theme so ideally it would be someone from my Squad 💓

I don’t have those items. I’m so sorry. But I do think that someone in our squad does! Are u in our discord? @thesweetstone
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts

I don’t have those items. I’m so sorry. But I do think that someone in our squad does! Are u in our discord? @thesweetstone
    I have that purse @thesweetone maybe I can add you to my squad and submit it for you
    @thesweetone Which squad are you in? Because I have the top.

It's called The Girlies!

No I'm not on Discord 🙁
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    First 2 looks. Number 1 in my group already has over 600 points. 🤷🏼‍♀️

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    @ev928er, @LexKKH, @Lachimolala
    the icons in the pallets are wrong, but if you select one of the items from last week, the correct current item will be in your kloset.  ie the silver dress= the cookies.  
    Addicted

• HannahLouiseHannahLouise Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @HannahLouise the items from last week in your palette, dress and necklace, are the ones that are actually this week's items in peoples' klosets.
    Ooooh I could gave sworn I saw someone mention the cupcake but I definitely misread!! Thanks for clarifying! 
    Platform: iOS 
    Level: 99 - Played since the beginning (mostly)
    I have that purse @thesweetone maybe I can add you to my squad and submit it for you

I'm not sure how adding people to the squad works, I don't wanna leave my Squad in case it will mess up the boxes/benefits for dolls. But it was really sweet of you doll! 💓
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I’ll ask if they can submit it to their look books if they have it 💜 @thesweetone
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    The top box is what I won last week. The bottom one is what I just opened. Not only did I not have anything from this week, but what do I have a dress I already own in my new template ? 
  • Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    So i opened a diamond box right and I got (thought) I got the diamond necklace from last week but I looked through my wardrobe and here's what I got.
    The new one from this week.kinda confused but okay 🤔
  • kkhnellykkhnelly Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    No new items?? 
    I’ll ask if they can submit it to their look books if they have it 💜 @thesweetone

You're an angel, thank you 💕
    edited November 2021
    @jasminnlg, you should see the cookies in your miscellaneous section.. the icons in the pallets are wrong, but the winnings are correct... 
    @kkhnelly the silver dress = the cookies.. the diamond necklace = this week's dress
    i believe the tiara = the boots
    Addicted

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    YoMomma said:

Got votes as soon as I submitted 🤷‍♀️

I love your second look 😍😍
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @thesweetone I have both of these items. Can’t submit until my next ticket comes through though. Message me if you still need them in 5 hours 😉