๐ŸŽ€cutie pa tooties squad ๐ŸŽ€ FULL

roseskyejonesroseskyejones Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
edited December 2021 in KKH Squads
Hi everyone!! Welcome to the squad for the cutest girls in the neighbourhood!ย 
New thread bcs the old one randomly got deleted while I was editing it : )

This is just a place for us to share looks, request lookbook items and anything else! You're not required to be super active on the forum but popping in every now and then would be nice < 3

To get added to the list, please post a little intro about you or your doll with a pic that matches the name of the groupย  เฌช(เน‘โ€ขแด—โ€ขเน‘)เฌ“ โ™กย ย You can say whatever you want, like if your a free/paying player, how long youve been player, or even anything like your favourite/least favourite thing abt the game. It would be good if you could add your age and where you're from so I can add them beside your user! Also if your user is very different to your in game name just give us a heads up!

๐Ÿ’–Squad Details๐Ÿ’–

Members:

๐Ÿ‘‘ RoseSkyeJones (Rose in game) | 21yrs,ย ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ
AnetteKKH (Anette in game) | 20yrs,ย ย ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ
Chelzie (Bijou in game) | 28yrs,ย 
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Diam0nd (Diamond in game) | 19yrs,ย 
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Clairara (Tara in game) | 26yrs,ย ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
ElenaMH (Elena in game) | 22yrs,ย ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น
lcl (lcl in game) | 24yrs,ย ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช
LinkKKH (Lin in game) | 19yrs, ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
ElleOhElle (Elle in game) | 28yrs,ย ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
Laurelle (Laurelle in game) |ย 22yrs, ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
Quietoffi (Sophia in game) | 24yrs,ย ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
Jfletccch (Joelle in game) | 23yrs,ย 
mmhmm28 (Dominique in game) | 22yrs,ย ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ

Squad Number: 906284

Aside from just posting an intro, there is currently no activity requirement for the forum, however if you're inactive in game for 4-5 days without a heads up you'll be removed : (

If anyone notices someone is really unactive and still in the group, or has any suggestions, pls let me know!

Prev13456

Comments

• roseskyejonesroseskyejones Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Sorry to the ppl that already posted their intro in the old post but pls could you do it again? : ( i tried to add the name and country from what i could remember but let me know if i got it wrong!

also @chelzie you asked if someone could add bakery handhelds to their lookbooks, so i updated all my lookbooks to have on theme hand helds !

the squad is full atm but i'll be removing the ppl not on forum to replace them w active ppl on here, ill give them a few more days just in case they havent seen the post yet < / 3
    iโ€™ll go first (again) for intros ๐Ÿ™ƒ my nameโ€™s Rose, Iโ€™m 21yrs old, from Australia and have been playing the game since it first came out but stopped for a few years until recentlyย 

i used to spend a lot on the game but these days if i buy anything itโ€™s mainly just tickets since my previous sprees have stocked me up for a while rip <\3 and my least fav thing about the game is definitely how long everything takes to load๐Ÿฅฒ

• chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Hi again! And thanks for making the thread @roseskyejones ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผย 
    Iโ€™m Bijou in game, from the US, and have been playing off and on from the start. Iโ€™m a paying player, and am happy you all get to profit from my bad spending too ๐Ÿ˜…ย 
    My kloset isnโ€™t huge but Iโ€™ll try to help if thereโ€™s an item youโ€™re looking for ๐Ÿ’“

A+ย 
    iOS๐Ÿ“ฑdaily player
    It's been a while since i've made this post so i've removed quite a few non-forum dolls, so the squad currently has a lot of room for new people!! if you'd like to join pls send a request through toย 906284 and send me a mssg/post a comment just so i know you're active online!
  • Diam0ndDiam0nd Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Hello Cutie Pa Tooties ย my name is Christian but feel free to refer to me as Diamond ย if things get confusing. I just want to say Iโ€™m obsessed with yโ€™allโ€™s closets and Iโ€™m sending lots of love from Texas! I have played on and off through school but now I play daily because as a non spender I must grind and collect all of the sparkly things. Iโ€™m so excited to be a Cutie and I hope we slay all the glitches away and maybe have a fashion show or two. My style in KKH is very fantastical and I love anything that sparkles. Iโ€™m interested to see and to join yโ€™all on your KKH journey so until thenโ€ฆ.ย 
    Thank you all for existing ย love -Dย 

• ClairaraClairara Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Hi dolls,
    my in game name is Tara.
    I'm free player (I enjoy the game more with a little bit of struggle โ˜บ๏ธ). I've been playing kkh for about a year now.
    I'm 26 years old from Slovakia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฐย 

Hi dolls! Iโ€™ve bought some things from your closets, and sent some gifts to welcome our new members! ๐Ÿฅฐ hope you all have a great week and letโ€™s get those boxes! ๐ŸŽ
    A+ย 
    iOS๐Ÿ“ฑdaily player
    edited November 2021
    chelzie said:
    Hi dolls! Iโ€™ve bought some things from your closets, and sent some gifts to welcome our new members! ๐Ÿฅฐ hope you all have a great week and letโ€™s get those boxes! ๐ŸŽ
    what would we do without you!??!??? i think i owe half my diamonds to your giftsย ๐Ÿคญ
  • ElenaMHElenaMH Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Hi!!! Thanks for adding me to your squad ๐Ÿ’• My name is Elena, I'm 22 in December, and half Italian half English!
    Been playing for around 3 years on and off (I don't have enough time during the summer to deal with uni placements and all the sys events/ game stories), but only came across the forum by chance a couple of days ago! I'm a semi paying player, often tempted by diamonds and kstars ๐Ÿ˜… speaking of thank you @chelzie for your gifts was a great welcome to the squad!!

Love all your looks I'm sure that I will be buying things from your closets very soon ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– please let me know if you need anything and I'll try my best to help out

• lcllcl Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Hello iโ€™m Lcl 24 years old. I was in your squad, but I didnโ€™t saw this topic. Iโ€™ve played a few years before but I made a new doll I think like 6 months ago. Iโ€™ve discovered there is an forum and a Facebook so I think thatโ€™s very nice! Im from Belgium and i am a more like a free player, sometimes I buy stuff but not regally.ย 
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

I saw that the squad is full ๐Ÿ˜ž could you send me a message if someone is removed in the time being.ย 
  • LinKKHLinKKH Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited November 2022
    lcl said:
    I saw that the squad is full ๐Ÿ˜ž could you send me a message if someone is removed in the time being.ย 
    hey sorry about that : ( had to remove someone to make room for a forum doll, but since I know you are now I've removed another random player not on forum to make room for you! The group's currently private, so send in a request to join and I'll accept it when i see it ! <33
    edited December 2021
    lcl said:
    hey sorry about that : ( had to remove someone to make room for a forum doll, but since I know you are now I've removed another random player not on forum to make room for you! The group's currently private, so send in a request to join and I'll accept it when i see it ! <33
    No problem!! I understand and Iโ€™ve read that in your topic. Iโ€™m gonna send a request now! Thank you ๐Ÿ˜˜

I see that I have a time out! Didnโ€™t know that thatย exists. When my timeout is gone Iโ€™m gonna send a request again. Sorry for the trouble ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿคฃ

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Hi, my name is Elle. Iโ€™m from Canada and Iโ€™m 28 years old! Thank you for adding me into the squad. :)

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
    edited December 2021
    lcl said:
    lcl said:
    No problem!! I understand and Iโ€™ve read that in your topic. Iโ€™m gonna send a request now! Thank you ๐Ÿ˜˜

I see that I have a time out! Didnโ€™t know that thatย exists. When my timeout is gone Iโ€™m gonna send a request again. Sorry for the trouble ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿคฃ

oh no : ( ill keep the squad private and at 14 members so there's room for you!!
    has anyone started their christmas looks in their look book yet?? iโ€™m trying to control myself with 2 ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ

has anyone started their christmas looks in their look book yet?? iโ€™m trying to control myself with 2 ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ

Your outfits are amazingggg ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ˜ super festive I love it!!! I also tried to control myself (not sure how!), only have 1 full-out Christmas look so far, going for more cozy looks for the moment... my self control won't last much longer though ๐Ÿ˜…

ElenaMH said:

Your outfits are amazingggg ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ˜ super festive I love it!!! I also tried to control myself (not sure how!), only have 1 full-out Christmas look so far, going for more cozy looks for the moment... my self control won't last much longer though ๐Ÿ˜…

ahh i love that hair!! one outfit is the ultimate self control, ill definitely be expecting some updates in the activity feed for new looksย ๐Ÿ‘€
  • LaurelleLaurelle Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hi dolls! ๐Ÿ’–
    Iโ€˜m new to the squad and super excited to meet you all!!
    My name is Laurelle โ˜บ๏ธ I am 22 years old and from Germany ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช Iโ€™ve been playing KKH since the very beginning haha ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿคฉ

I hope you are all enjoying the weekend!! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Looove these Looks!! My lookbook is completely Christmas themed arm๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚ย 
    Laurelle said:

pls share with the class
    if anyone wants to get notifications for this group when stuff is posted, just bookmark it with the lil star โญ๏ธย 
  • AnetteKkhAnetteKkh Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Hii dolls! My name is Anette and I am from Serbia and I am 20yrs old๐Ÿฅณย 

Laurelle said:

pls share with the class

Laurelle said:
    Laurelle said:

pls share with the class

!!!!!!! im obsessed!! esp with the first! saw it in the lookbooks and was highkey taking notes for future inspo
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts

Hi everyone! My name is Sandra and iโ€™m 23 years old. Iโ€™ve been playing kkh since the beginning but I recently had a baby so i donโ€™t have as much time on my hands for playing as often as i used to๐Ÿฅบ My dollโ€™s name in game is Joelle btw!ย 
    Iโ€™m super into the diamond box items this weekend so prepare for some gifts, dolls! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’€

if thereโ€™s anything anyone is looking for, Iโ€™ll be updating my look book before this new sys! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’“
    A+ย 
    iOS๐Ÿ“ฑdaily player
    Sameeee I've always wanted wings ๐Ÿ˜ Closest thing I have is the cabaret feather/wing (if anyone doesn't have them and wants them lmk and I'll add them to my looks) so I'll try chasing too!! But knowing my luck now the dyes are back in DBs that's all I'll get ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Do you guys have any wings for diamonds? All the ones I've seen so far in VB aren't available to buy...

Good luck everyone!!!ย  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
    quietoffi said:
    I added what I have that kind of passes for wings to my lookbook! I'm not sure if they're the very same ones you're referring to? They're kind of flowery! I saw somewhere else on the forum that there is a set of peacock like feathers available for diamonds with this update, and maybe could look like wings if dyed? I don't have those unfortunately.

Edited to add: the newly available peacock feathers are right in the banner of this webpage. Far left image.ย 
    Yessss the ones you added are the ones I was trying to describe!! Oooohhh thank you I didn't know they were being added in this update, but they could definitely pass as 'wings'! Votes are so messed up anything goes tbh