All CHARged Up Squad ThreadšŸ”„āœØ Please DONT post here (unless if youā€™re a member ;))

1121314151618Next

Comments

• Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Edit. Already mentionedĀ 
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    edited November 2021
    tMaxxKKH said:
    Iā€™ve just left and applied for the new squad!Ā 
    .Ā 
    tMaxxKKH said:
    Iā€™ve just left and applied for the new squad!Ā 
    You havenā€™t come through yet. I have Tessa, Christie and Asuna. Also, should I make a new chat for our new squad?Ā 
    Sure! And maybe some updated rules especially considering the login. Like let us know if you won't be able to & how long and that it can't reach a max amount of days especially if we're low on active members atm
    Or so
  • lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Hi everyone, I just applied to the new squad šŸ’•
    She/Her
    iOS Player
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Iā€™ve applied for the new squad! ā˜ŗļø
    āœ§ iOS user āœ§
    Add me on Facebook here
    Ā Ā 

• serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Does anyone know will our squad boxes we didnā€™t open will go away if we join the new squad ?! I have 39 unopened since I have all the items already lol
    Does anyone know will our squad boxes we didnā€™t open will go away if we join the new squad ?! I have 39 unopened since I have all the items already lol
    Oh I have no idea! I had a couple stacked too but opened them all just in case šŸ˜¬
    Hey dolls, just a reminder for those that havenā€™t sign up to the new squad yet, we currently have 7 dolls. Hopefully weā€™ll get to the 10 tonight so that we can get our box.Ā 
    Hey dolls, just a reminder for those that havenā€™t sign up to the new squad yet, we currently have 7 dolls. Hopefully weā€™ll get to the 10 tonight so that we can get our box.Ā 
    Just saw that our logins count from today on so kokonut was right that leaving a squad only means that that daily login stays counted there which is good to know.Ā 
    But I think posting in the looking for a squad thread and asking for people to join would be helpful @lilirose98 and since you're the leader they can message you?Ā 
    edited November 2021
    Ah, we have a new thread but I didn't know if I should post this here or there ahaha
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Iā€™ve been so busy at Uni so I didnā€™t see any of this yesterday but I just left the squad and applied for the new one!šŸ’•
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Hey ladies!!! Iā€™ve not been very active on forum so was unaware what was happening! Panicked when I realised everybody had left.. please save a spot for me and I will be there as soon as I know where to join haha! X
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Iā€™ve applied! Panic over šŸ™ˆ you shouldā€™ve seen my reaction when I thought Iā€™d lost you all šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I know we donā€™t talk much but you girls are still my squad šŸ˜Ā 
    Iā€™ve applied! Panic over šŸ™ˆ you shouldā€™ve seen my reaction when I thought Iā€™d lost you all šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I know we donā€™t talk much but you girls are still my squad šŸ˜Ā 
    Iā€™m so glad to have you back!