🔎 Our Squads need members! - Only SQUAD Leaders Post Please.

Comments

• MarisaRapMarisaRap Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    My squad have 2 spots open.
    Feel free to join us. 
    MUST HAVE A HUGE WARDROBE  
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    1 spot available for a male doll in our squad. We reach the squad box every day 😊

Active Male Fashion Icons, Squad #016905

• Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Hi dolls our squad need only one player must be a daily player who we can count on log in daily for sure and available on fourm as well to be easy to connect with if need it we are active squad if anyone interested please DM me... Good luck for all

Edit... We found our new player good luck for all 
  • ellekkgellekkg Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    hey babes i just created a new squad so looking for plenty of dolls to join me! all i ask is that you are active<3 if you wanna join please dm me!
  • cait6336cait6336 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Hey dolls! My squad, The Daisy Bears is looking for 3 active members. Come join us if you're a daily player and let's have some fun! Happy Holidays!❤ 
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    I’m looking for one new member for my squad! I really would prefer a forum doll, only requirement is logging in daily. 
    We always reach the daily gift box and some members make purchases! Making purchases is not a requirement. 
    Squad number is 305149 🥰
    We also have a squad thread here to communicate! 

If you request to join from seeing this post PLEASE message me here!!! 
  • MaedaeMaedae Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Hi everyone! If any of you need a squad to join we have an opening. I just removed an inactive player. We get the daily squad boxes everyday. Squad #: 485720

• saumyadhingrasaumyadhingra Registered Users, Member 61 Posts

Hi Everyone! We have an opening for 3 members. We’re all VIP players💎 and need 3 Daily (VIP/paid) players✨. Message me to get added to our squad before sending in a request.😊
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited November 2021
    (spot is now filled)
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    edited November 2021

We receive diamond box every day. Please msg me before applying .
    ID #624787
  • fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Join our squad! I just removed inactive players and we have 2 spots available. Must be active and log in every day. We have consistent paid players and are also looking for more. 
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    Hello dashing darlings! 
    Leader of Dash Dolls here ✨ We are currently searching for a new member who is a DAILY player to join our squad! We are constant KStars & Diamond buyers, some dolls make purchases weekly. We have amazing look books and we’d be happy to have u join our squad! 
    OUR SQUAD NUMBER IS #591699 💎✨ 
  • katiaxokatiaxo Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    katiaxo said:
    Removing an inactive player (over 2 weeks) tonight - if you're looking to join a squad, I'd love to have you!
    Just be active daily, we always get our daily bonus box!
    Send me your in-game name so I can accept!  #972433
    Find "The Scarletts" thread if you wanna chat :) 
    I have one more spot to fill as of November 14. Send me a pm with your in-game name! :) 
  • amiaamia Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Hello everyone! I am currently looking for daily active players to join my squad and once some people join I will remove other inactive players.

Looking for anyone who is a daily player so that we can all get gift boxes!! :) Squad #: 706403 

update: Currently 2 spots open!
    edited November 2021

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • saumyadhingrasaumyadhingra Registered Users, Member 61 Posts

Hi Everyone! We have an opening for 3 members. We’re all VIP players💎 and need 3 Daily (VIP/paid) players✨. Message me to get added to our squad before sending in a request.😊
    Update 2 more spots left!
  • cait6336cait6336 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    cait6336 said:
    Hey dolls! My squad, The Daisy Bears is looking for 3 active members. Come join us if you're a daily player and let's have some fun! Happy Holidays!❤ 
    One spot open for a daily player! Come join The Daisy Bears! We get the daily box❤
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Hello dolls
    I removed 1 non active players in my squad. ( we always get the daily bonuses 🥳 ).
    Feel free to join squad #: 872436
    I will accept the first request. Sorry in advance for the others 🥺
  • Ruby_JadeRuby_Jade Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Gods of Couture Squad has 3 open spots. We receive gifts daily & Squad Members purchase packs that send gifts to all. Leader checks Member Activity daily so we continue to receive the most rewards daily. MUST SIGN IN DAILY. Keep a chic Lookbook. Share the love by buying some packs occasionally. 
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    My new squad has 3 openings. We are open to anyone as long as you try to log in daily. 

• catinleatherpantscatinleatherpants Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Daily players join me! il
  • cindysycindysy Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hi dolls!
    I just create my own squad

Callista #958759

I'm a daily active player and sometimes do casual buying too 😉
    Do join my squad and we are currently got some empty spots.
    I also got kkh ig(please pm me for my ig details), so do contact me there if anyone got questions or want to be friends too ❤️

No rules just login everyday 🥰

• MaedaeMaedae Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Maedae said:
    Hi everyone! If any of you need a squad to join we have an opening. I just removed an inactive player. We get the daily squad boxes everyday. Squad #: 485720

We have another open spot available to anyone that is interested that is an active player!
    edited November 2021

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Hii guys! ♡ Me & my squad is looking for an active member, we all have a big wardrobe & we always get the daily box ♡ we hope u want to join us ♡ and pls message me if u want to join so I know who u are & that I accept the right doll 

ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
  • NicoleKKHNicoleKKH Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Caisakkh said:
    Hii guys! ♡ Me & my squad is looking for an active member, we all have a big wardrobe & we always get the daily box ♡ we hope u want to join us ♡ and pls message me if u want to join so I know who u are & that I accept the right doll 

I just requested to join your squad. My doll name is Nicole. I play daily. My wardrobe is pretty big and my old squad only had about four members that were playing daily. So I’m here looking for a squad. I created a login just to reply to you lol.
  • softcenteredsoftcentered Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Looking for 2 members to complete the NERDS - must be active every day :) 
  • roseskyejonesroseskyejones Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    edited November 2021
    hey everyone!!! the squad for the cutest girls in the neighbourhood is looking for a bunch of members!! ive just kicked out a bunch of non forum dolls to make way for more active online ppl ! to join pls send through a request and either dm me or post a comment on the cutie pa tooties thread just so i know you’re active : ) 

we also have a very cool member that regularly sends us gifts including diamonds, so if anyone else is a paying payer and can match that energy that would be great!

squad number: 906284 
  • lcllcl Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    hey everyone!!! the squad for the cutest girls in the neighbourhood is looking for a bunch of members!! ive just kicked out a bunch of non forum dolls to make way for more active online ppl ! to join pls send through a request and either dm me or post a comment on the cutie pa tooties thread just so i know you’re active : ) 

we also have a very cool member that regular sends us gifts including diamonds, so if anyone else is a paying payer and can match that energy that would be great!
    I have send you a request! My doll name is lol 🤩
  • muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    edited February 2022