❤️KK:H Weekend Event 11/19/21 Dating Weekend - Love is in the Air! ❤️

Comments

• LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    shani_ said:
    Got the heart pants from a free box, I really want to the pink mixer. I have used up almost all my kstars trying to get the cupcake dress. Also, how to you all finish getting the dating prizes so fast? 
    If u have a lot of cash, i recommend you to have dates at oak in soho NY!!! (also try to tap vintage wine option it gives u a lot of hearts!!)
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    EllyBurns said:
    Hi everyone! I did some experienting about how many points do each date give based on length. I sadly didn't get an 8 hour date, even though I tried really hard to get one to test that as well but this is the information I have gathered so far:

These are without any items owned.

Based on this, 1 hour dates are preferable to longer dates, if we look at the event points they give. (4 1 hour date give 20 points as opposed to 1 4 hour date which gives 16 points for the same time duration).
    As for energy maximization, I'm not really sure which one is the best, because the number of energy needed to complete a date can vary from date to date.
    8 hour dates are about 20-24 points 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    EllyBurns said:
    Hi everyone! I did some experienting about how many points do each date give based on length. I sadly didn't get an 8 hour date, even though I tried really hard to get one to test that as well but this is the information I have gathered so far:

These are without any items owned.

Based on this, 1 hour dates are preferable to longer dates, if we look at the event points they give. (4 1 hour date give 20 points as opposed to 1 4 hour date which gives 16 points for the same time duration).
    As for energy maximization, I'm not really sure which one is the best, because the number of energy needed to complete a date can vary from date to date.
    8 hour dates are about 20-24 points 
    What do you “mean without any items owned”? Does it affect the number of point you get? And what items are you talking about?
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @marinaivanovnaKKH That's referring to the earnables and gb items. If you get a GB item, the gigs you do after will have extra event points from that. So if someone has 2 or 3 GB items that's a big head start on getting extra points before you get to the earnables. And once you get to the earnables you get extra points from that too. 
    Platform: Android

• marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    @marinaivanovnaKKH That's referring to the earnables and gb items. If you get a GB item, the gigs you do after will have extra event points from that. So if someone has 2 or 3 GB items that's a big head start on getting extra points before you get to the earnables. And once you get to the earnables you get extra points from that too. 
    Wooooooooooow thank you so much, love! I didn’t know that😱
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

My free box was the pants and I got the shirt in the box I opened :) hopefully I can earn more stars and try for the mixer 
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    finished 🥰 love these items! and of course all I wanted was the mixer but I ended up with everything else 🤦🏼‍♀️

A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    so cute items 🥺💗

ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    I'm stopping at the first earnable. I'm just not into doing dates anymore 🙃

• shani_shani_ Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Lums said:
    shani_ said:
    Got the heart pants from a free box, I really want to the pink mixer. I have used up almost all my kstars trying to get the cupcake dress. Also, how to you all finish getting the dating prizes so fast? 
    If u have a lot of cash, i recommend you to have dates at oak in soho NY!!! (also try to tap vintage wine option it gives u a lot of hearts!!)

Took your advice! Thank you so much! I also did dates at monstrobull center near LAX and got a lot of hearts from there as well! 
  • shani_shani_ Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I got the dress and got the shoes earlier. I honestly just wanted the handheld but I’m happy with the new items 
  • sadesade Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Any advice on how to finish this event quicker? I still have to get the dress and the hair and there’s 23 hours left. 
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    sade said:
    Any advice on how to finish this event quicker? I still have to get the dress and the hair and there’s 23 hours left. 
    Honestly what helped me finish super fast is waiting until getting the 8 hour dates & doing those at Oak in Soho. Also, what helps is that my house is fully furnished and I click on my pets for more energy. My tip is To try to get at least 200 points a day. 
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Finished, love the items this week everything is very cute 😊💝

• madeelinemadeeline Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Finished 🥳 I didn't have much time to play this week but I'm glad I got all the items ☺️

• lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    edited November 2021
    How can you guys finish the events so early all the time like in the first day or sth

It’s the last day of the event and I am still like:

LOL, every time…
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    How can you guys finish the events so early all the time like in the first day or sth

It’s the last day of the event and I am still like:

LOL, every time…
    @lovelydoll It usually takes me longer but I got event points and energy while trying to chase the mixer :(
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Zverina said:
    I'm stopping at the first earnable. I'm just not into doing dates anymore 🙃

Same as. Dates are so boring and I usually use up all my energy on a 1 hour date. How I wish we could pick the length of dates. 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @DramaDramaDrama honestly the best place to do 1 hr dates is in Monstrobull center or Oak. If you do them somewhere else they truly are boring. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Nikaraf said:
    @DramaDramaDrama honestly the best place to do 1 hr dates is in Monstrobull center or Oak. If you do them somewhere else they truly are boring. 
    I do them there and they are still boring. Take too much energy as I keep getting 1 hour dates and the 4 energy wine etc doesn’t always come up so I spend more energy then it should take. 

🤡helllp I can’t go back home after finishing this event
    You need to do some tapping ig 😂 If you watch a video you can get 10$ ? 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

🤡helllp I can’t go back home after finishing this event
    You need to do some tapping ig 😂 If you watch a video you can get 10$ ? 
    hahhahahah okay! I’ll watch a video and fly back to LA
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts

Yayyy at last!! 😌🍽
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Finished the event, I actually do quite like the items.
    Forgot to take off the aura 😂.

Glu please let us date this man 🥺
    I love this so much 😍
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I loved this weekend's items! I love baking so I'm very happy about the cute handhelds we got 😍

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

Got the pants in my free box ! but didn’t have a bad chase getting the mixer 💓
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33