Saving for Black Friday 2021! ⭐️

Comments

• fenty777fenty777 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    fenty777 said:
    Are there diamond items for sale on black Friday? 
    There weren’t any last year. So I doubt they’ll discount diamond items this year. @fenty777
    Thank you!!
  • lolawhitelolawhite Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Is anyone else having trouble with the ads that give you free kstars? I can only see the offers. It has been like a week since I haven’t been able to watch those videos 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @lolawhite I had a problem yesterday afternoon where no ads would pop up but I'm back to getting them today.
    Platform: Android

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    Ended up spending 500 stars for VIP and going to try to save from now on!
    Goal: 3100 - 3500 stars

My update for this month 😳
    I haven’t been trying very hard lately and I lost a lot of progress after spending on VIP and having a kollection I was waiting months for come back

My update after another month! Made some good progress I think 😊
    Goal: 3100

I think we’re doing weekly updates now? So here’s mine 

My update for this week 

My update before VIP tomorrow! I know I’m going to spend at least 300 but hopefully I won’t do too much damage 😅

VIP and Halloween boxes hit me harder than I thought it would so trying harder to save in the upcoming weeks 😅

My update for this week 

Bought the storyline outfit last week so not as much progress as I’d hoped but at least it’s still progress 😅

My update before VIP this weekend
    I know I’m going to be spending at least 300 but hopefully won’t be going over too much 

My update for this week
    Think I’m going to change my goal to 3000

Really going to have to work hard for the next 2 weeks to meet my goal 😅
    Goal: 3000

I’ve kinda lost motivation to save 😬

• rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    rachelv said:
    november update! My goal is to get 2000 kstars for black friday! 💙

happy that i’ve reached my goal a week early! i’m gonna try to save as much as i can until next week 🥳 

• sadesade Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    I’m trying to save up for BF and I’m doing a pretty good job at not spending my stars, but I just got engaged. Is it worth buying a wedding dress? 
  • lolawhitelolawhite Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier yeah I got them back today! Thanks 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    dpeters said:
    I'm embarrassed because I've spent a lot of kstars during this update but I love Halloween items 🤭

My goal was 2000 but I'll be spending on Halloween boxes during VIP so I'm lowering it to 1500 😬
    I had lowered my goal because I thought I wouldn't reach it but I did 🥳

Resisting the temptation to spin this week's kollection and buy the storyline bundle 😥
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • tushhh0tushhh0 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    @sade honestly no lol. i would just buy a cheap one because i’ve never used the dress again 
  • humanceevichehumanceeviche Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    is next weekend a double star weekend for offers ? i thought it was usually the weekend before VIP
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Update!
  • sadesade Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Update!

Where did you get the dress? 
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    sade said:
    Update!

Where did you get the dress? 
    The top it's from Maya's Outfit, I bought it in one of the weekly storylines, and the skirt it's from a silver box, if I remember it right!

Sorry for the bad english, it's not my first language 😅
  • Ccrz96Ccrz96 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    update ✨ still unsure if I wanna spend everything on BF or save some for December 
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited November 2021
    quietoffi said:
    Oh no, just saw that they're releasing 200 TB items? That's not very much!!
    Yeah last year there weren’t a lot of items (especially if u don’t like the items 😭)

quietoffi
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    quietoffi said:
    quietoffi said:
    Oh no, just saw that they're releasing 200 TB items? That's not very much!!
    Yeah last year there weren’t a lot of items (especially if u don’t like the items 😭)

quietoffi
    So that's frustrating. Why did I bother saving so many K stars? LOL I'm literally obsessed with like 30 items in this game, and have no (reasonable) way to get it! 
    For example, am obsessed with a set of eyes from a diamond collection that I probably won't see for a year (saw it once early on in my game). Plus do I really want to spend $90 of diamonds for eyes? Also still waiting for a collection.... sigh. 
    Also obsessed with the peachy blonde hair from November boxes. But it's crazy, such terrible odds. I could spend 5610 K stars and only have a 50% chance of getting the hair if I open 102 boxes. It's not worth it. And then there are the old items from quests before I started, for example, will never get that sparkly balloon. And finally, it would take $800-$900 dollars to open all the items from DBs, also terrible odds for trying for items you really want.
    I really wish there was a way to get past items for new players. Otherwise, it's just too hopeless/pointless. 
    @quietoffi I agree with u 100%. There’s so many items I want to get that are available for diamonds but I can’t get them bc I don’t have enough diamonds to get them all. (And i have like 2 long lists 😭) which is why I’m hoping they add at least 3/4 of the weekend items from last year to the sale. But I mostly also want to get some things from the kloset as well. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    I'm waiting to see what is in the sale since we're never told ahead of time. Since they don't give us previews, I don't want to assume they won't be adding a bunch of TBs I don't already have so I want Kstars ready. They could still be used for holiday boxes anyway if there isn't much to get. 

• lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    Ccrz96 said:
    update ✨ still unsure if I wanna spend everything on BF or save some for December 
    Wow, you have saved a lot of k-stars! It’s the biggest number I’ve seen in the forum I guess. How could you save that much? Do you have all the businesses? I really need some tips since I could only save 700 😂
    Ccrz96 said:
    Wow, you have saved a lot of k-stars! It’s the biggest number I’ve seen in the forum I guess. How could you save that much? Do you have all the businesses? I really need some tips since I could only save 700 😂
    I started saving in mid July, I’ve just been really careful not to use them on anything I don’t love. My rotation of kollections suck so I don’t get tempted, I do a lot of offers, for VIP I do a lot of reality shows and I only go up to the GB, (only chased once), VB, SYS, 10 videos a day and the rest has just been from offers and businesses but I actually don’t own all the businesses. But yea doing all that it’s possible to make like around 100 kstars a week😬 that’s basically what I do
  • katiaxokatiaxo Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Just a reminder for everyone to get their daily videos in and get as many k stars as possible today. Some closet items are marked up during the sale (if a dress is usually 100 k stars, glu changes it to 150 then makes it 50% off so you make your wishlist expecting to pay 50 k stars but end up needing 75). So just a heads up, you might need to spend more than you expect.
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Ccrz96 said:
    @Ccrz96 Congrats on saving up so many stars, you're amazing 🤩 I decided to blow a lot of my stars on Halloween and I'm really glad I did because I loved the Halloween items and I feel like not everything in the sale is amazing... you have to be selective. So yeah, I'd say keeping some of your stars for December is a good idea if you like the items then! Good luck!
    I would have more if I didn't get the storyline outfit last week, but this good enough considering what my goal was.

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I’ve been playing for 8 months, and this is the first time I’ve ever had this Kollection. Do you guys think it’s worth chasing the bundle during Black Friday or would it be better to buy as many TB items as possible? ^^’

I cut my goal to 1000 kstars because I love Halloween and couldn’t resist spending around 1500 kstars, so I’m not doing as bad as I thought I would with saving. 😅
    @Fae I would wait and see how many of the things you want are actually in the sale. If it's not much then you might as well take more turns to get it. 

• fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Does anyone know if diamonds go on sale for Black Friday?
    Chrysalis said:
    Ccrz96 said:
    @Ccrz96 Congrats on saving up so many stars, you're amazing 🤩 I decided to blow a lot of my stars on Halloween and I'm really glad I did because I loved the Halloween items and I feel like not everything in the sale is amazing... you have to be selective. So yeah, I'd say keeping some of your stars for December is a good idea if you like the items then! Good luck!
    Thank you 😊✨ but yeah I think I’m definitely going to keep some of my savings for December 😂
  • fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    sade said:
    I’m trying to save up for BF and I’m doing a pretty good job at not spending my stars, but I just got engaged. Is it worth buying a wedding dress? 
    Nah, it doesn’t give you any perks and you can always buy one you like later
  • fenty777fenty777 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Fae said:
    I’ve been playing for 8 months, and this is the first time I’ve ever had this Kollection. Do you guys think it’s worth chasing the bundle during Black Friday or would it be better to buy as many TB items as possible? ^^’

I cut my goal to 1000 kstars because I love Halloween and couldn’t resist spending around 1500 kstars, so I’m not doing as bad as I thought I would with saving. 😅
    Honestly I wouldn’t get it. At least for right now. From experience, I’ve bought this kollection and barely use it 
    Fae said:

I’ve been waiting for this kollection for forever and I still haven’t gotten it. All I’ve gotten are boring kollections but guess it’s good bc then I save more for BF 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗