🎆✨KK:H Update v12.5 - Fame & Family🎆✨

Comments

• RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    So where's the new thread?
    want some news 'bout the BF sale and the TB items! will the november TB items > especially the blonde hair < be in the BF sale? or do I have to wait another 100 years?

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Glu, y’all are my besties. U know that right? So please be sure to add all of last years weekend events to the sale on Thursday please. Especially all weekend events from May-December. 😊
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    @kokokokonut are we getting the new thread soon?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I just asked about that!  The new update must be on everyone’s mind!  We have a lot to look forward to this week.  Plus, at home it’s a little thing called Thanksgiving.  I’ll post the timeline when I am sure of it. :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    guys what app do you use to fix the quality of a picture because sometimes i see you guys post pictures and the quality is sooo good
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    jackiekkh said:
    guys what app do you use to fix the quality of a picture because sometimes i see you guys post pictures and the quality is sooo good
    I think most people just screenshot their game. That alone should provide great quality.
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    jackiekkh said:
    A lot of people use Remini!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    There's a new mini update on Google Play (12.5.2) with bug fixes for SYS Duets. Hopefully this will make the next event run smoothly! The mini update will also be released on iOS and Amazon, but it's not ready yet.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Lums said:

Should I get this?

Yes - LIKE
    No - LOL
    I bought this because I LOVED the puppy & the hairstyle but truthfully — I never use the puppy or wear the hairstyle sooo kind of wasted my $ on this lol 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I assume Christmas spoilers next week and update the week after on the 7th? What y’all think? 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I guess I should update my game but I still won't submit looks for Duets because I don't want to give Glu the idea I actually want it. 
    Platform: Android

• PhoenixDiamondPhoenixDiamond Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    @KalindaKing Don’t know if the Sagittarius SYS is already created and just waiting to be pushed out next month….buuut please don’t just make the colors red and orange cause Sag is a fire sign. 😩😩 Royal purples way to go. 🙏🏻
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    does anyone else experience glitching where you try to open the app and it's just a black screen with "Kim Kardashian Hollywood" then it crashes? I have no idea what the work around is but it happens like every evening for me. It will eventually start working but it's just so bizarre ??
    Platform: iOS
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    Hey guys! Does anyone know how do we send gifts to our facebook friends? There was a gift box button before the update but now I can’t see it. Are we not able to send gifts anymore? Can anyone help?
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    @lovelydoll you can't send to fb friends anymore. Glu took away that option, you can only style NPCs now
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    INTERNALLY SCREAMING right now 😭

I’ve been chasing this hair since squad boxes came out. I can die peacefully after this lmao. 
    Omg!! Lucky you!! Im still chasing that hair 😂😂
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    Nikaraf said:
    INTERNALLY SCREAMING right now 😭

I’ve been chasing this hair since squad boxes came out. I can die peacefully after this lmao. 
    Omg!! Lucky you!! Im still chasing that hair 😂😂
    Hope you get it soon! Don’t lose hope. It had been in my palette for the past few days. And I finally caught it in my usual pick. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    So the white outfit is probably a fashion goal? Either way Im glad I dont like it 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    So the white outfit is probably a fashion goal? Either way Im glad I dont like it 
    It could be a GB outfit too? I don't know.
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    @lovelydoll you can't send to fb friends anymore. Glu took away that option, you can only style NPCs now
    Oh that’s very sad. Thank you doll! 💘
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    I’m actually hoping the white outfit is the storyline outfit we can buy but I’m not holding my breath.
    I play on iOS
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    still no BF thread or any news about it ?? @kokokokonut @KalindaKing

last year I was looking forward to the BF Sale for months. But as I remember, I was pretty disappointed about it.
    only a few new items were added, otherwise they were the same items as usual - boring and absolutly not worth the wait and hope..

I hope that Glu has learned from this desaster. Hope they add this time fresh new items - as I'm begging for the whole time.. like the blonde haircolor I want. But I'm not gonna spend a lot of 55stars for items i dont want. Just add this damn color in the sale or at least in the vooting booth! ugh

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    The Black Friday VIP event and sale starts on Friday this year, so the Thread will open Bright and Early on Thanksgiving! 🦃 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I’m actually hoping the white outfit is the storyline outfit we can buy but I’m not holding my breath.
    I mean i hope it is just so that i can turn it down and not buy it bc of how many outfits i have on hold until black friday is over lol
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    How is it possible that my squad box palette has no items in it at all? I counted and I am still missing 23 items from the available items. 
    how do you know how many are you missing? is there a list for how many items there are in them 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)