No new tasks in months .

jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
Im so desperate for help I really hope someone will give advice or help me 😢 I haven’t gotten a task in about 4 months. The only thing that entertains me now is weekly quests & jobs for my businesses that I own. I have contacted customer service in regards to this multiple times and all they say is to wait for next update. This game has literally updated like 4 times and nothing. What do I do? 

Comments

• KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Check for Maria in Lif or kardash in miami
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    KKH_mi said:
    Check for Maria in Lif or kardash in miami
    No she’s not in there. I also go into hers & simons office and they have nothing for me.
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    What level are you because I’m level 52 and I ran out of tasks a long time ago. However businesses, SYS and the weekly quests keep me busy enough for me. 
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    kayayem said:
    What level are you because I’m level 52 and I ran out of tasks a long time ago. However businesses, SYS and the weekly quests keep me busy enough for me. 
    I’m on level 47. So I’m guessing this is Normal? Lol 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    jasminnlg said:
    kayayem said:
    I’m on level 47. So I’m guessing this is Normal? Lol 
    It's actually not. It's a glitch that Koko said the team has been made aware of a few updates ago and that they're apparently working on fixing it.