Options

Duplicate Clothing Item From Throwback Box

HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
edited November 2021 in KKH General Discussion
I'm not sure if this has been asked already since I haven't seen it in any of the discussions I've looked through but I wonder if anyone else noticed that they've received a throwback item in their free box that they already had.
 I have one listed from the two year kimiversary in the middle of my shoe closet and the one that was given to me in my free box is at the end... Has this happened with anyone else? 
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated 💕

✨💖Android Player💖✨
❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
                                                               (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I believe the 2nd shoe happened when those shoes were used in a weekly outfit, but we never got clarification. At the time it made sense, but now the logistics escape me. Sorry I couldn’t help more.  It was wiThin a few months I Think.  Try searching duplicate shoes?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
    I believe the 2nd shoe happened when those shoes were used in a weekly outfit, but we never got clarification. At the time it made sense, but now the logistics escape me. Sorry I couldn’t help more.  It was wiThin a few months I Think.  Try searching duplicate shoes?
    Thank you for the response
     I'll try looking it up again

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
                                                                   (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!