🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.6 Update -Ice Queens - All about the Holidays!☃️🕎✨

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Yaaaay I hope we get some cute items for the Holidays!

Also hoping we don't get more SYS duets and for diamond boxes to go back to costing 5 diamonds!
    Wow, good snowball Doll.  Back at ya! 
     :) 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Later next week? I'm guessing either Wednesday or Thursday, hopefully Wednesday so it doesn't affect the events and ruin the weekend. 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    Ready for Christmas and the update! 

ur doll looks gorgeous 😻, do u know if that hair comes in the christmas boxes ? 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Looks like new Christmas earrings? On the doll @peachypink
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    Excited for the Christmas boxes, I've been waiting to get the green dress for forever✨

This is one of my favorite dresses and it dyes beautifully 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Really excited for my first Christmas with KKH, there are such beautiful holiday items. 🥰
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    @kkhxio thank you! Yup that’s where I got it from. 😊
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I am still chasing those beautiful Christmas box eyes. I want them so bad 😭😭
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I'm so ready for the christmas boxes and I hope we still get the 12 days gift boxes
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    The update is out for me on google play but I'm kinda scared to update bc glitches
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    b4tgirl said:
    The update is out for me on google play but I'm kinda scared to update bc glitches
    I think that's a mini update they released that's supposed to fix the glitches people were having with the duet sys
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    @maggiey weird i did that mini update during duets and i've been playing everyday since then, i just opened the app 5 mins ago and i got a pop up notif to update during the loading screen lol
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @b4tgirl this mini update is really recent, I think they only just released it yesterday or the day before! If you see  version 12.5.2 for the game on the app store then it is just the most recent mini update they released since the big December update will be version 12.6
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Maybe spoilers this weekend 
  • shani_shani_ Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I can’t wait! This will be my first kkh Christmas 🎄 
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    Can we pleaaaseee have some new lips and have another chance to earn body contour and highlighter!! 🙏🏻
    doubt they’ll add body contour and highlighter back onto the game because it’ll be unfair to the people who chased it/wasted money trying to get it.
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    alo said:
    Can we pleaaaseee have some new lips and have another chance to earn body contour and highlighter!! 🙏🏻
    doubt they’ll add body contour and highlighter back onto the game because it’ll be unfair to the people who chased it/wasted money trying to get it.
    I thought i saw them in the new DB?
  • RRMRRM Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Drop the 15 diamonds price for giftboxes, they're such a joke and all the new items aren't even in the palette most of the time 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Hi I’m new to this website, I just found out about after playing this game over the past 6 and half years, Haha. Wish i knew about this before. After reading through this forum for a few hours I never realized how much of us share similar opinion. Let’s hope this next year brings us amazing new outfits and great updates. 

For me personally, I think that adding an action along with some of the items would be really cool. Like a purse could swing back and forth or swing around. Handhelds have actions that relate to the thing. For example like an award has the “Doll” wave while crying, or certain outfits have different poses for sys and just in game. Like a fashion week outfit has a fierce standing-in-place walk. Also certain hairs depending on the theme had movement. For example a pop star hair style blows in the wind or the ponytail swishes around, and of course underwater hair (mermaid) could have actual drips of water coming off of it. 
    [Press Agree if you like this idea]

Another idea i think the game could easily implement to get the body contour and highlight to more people; is during the month of the met gala there is a week where you spend each day picking your hair (deciding on the style), dress (getting fitted), and then final touch ups that include skin prep (getting the contour and highlight for the body). For this i hope the highlight and contour could have different opacities based on the skin color, and the highlight has different hue selections, (for example, one that has more pink undertones, silver and white undertones.
    [Press Like if you would also like this]

Can’t wait to start posting, and viewing the SYS forums. Love that i found this!
    Welcome to the forum beautiful ✌
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.