šŸŽ†āœØKK:H Update v12.5 - Fame & FamilyšŸŽ†āœØ

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Just spent 2120 kstars on tbs šŸ’€ I still have enough to get some items in the kloset tho but I just went on a shopping spree šŸ˜­
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    edited November 2021
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    EnglishĀ is not my first languageĀ šŸ‡µšŸ‡Ŗ
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I just got the Halle Berry dress for now. I can wait for VIP since Glu didn't give me much to get. Why couldn't the other ombre lips be in the sale since the other ones are in the boxes? That's something I've been waiting for.
    Platform: Android

edited November 2021
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    @KkhAngelica yeah thanks
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    EnglishĀ is not my first languageĀ šŸ‡µšŸ‡Ŗ
  • stephannrstephannr Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    iā€™ve been playing since the day the game came out im about to stop since we never get anything goodĀ 
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    stephannr said:
    iā€™ve been playing since the day the game came out im about to stop since we never get anything goodĀ 
    I agree.. everything is bad news. They give us nothing. The only good thing was squad boxes and I hate them now because all I get is one single drop of dye.Ā 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    Just a reminder that there are more than 8100+ items in the game in total and Glu always picks the same old ones.
    I think about the people who already own most of those items like why did they even saved their kstars all these months for to buy nothing
    She/HerĀ 

iOS (daily playerā­ļø)
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited November 2021
    dotti_h said:
    RiinaUkii said:
    does somebody know what's going on with the new sys heart- & duets system?
    as I understood, this should be just a test-phase to see players reactions. now that many of us are against the new tire system and the absurd 15-diamond box, this should be canceld by the next update - hopefully.

correct me if I'm wrong Koko.Ā  :)
    @kokokokonut
    Is it really better to pay 15 diamonds for 3 sets of dyes? šŸ™ƒ

I think itā€™s a test phase @riinaUkii I think Glu uses this time to fine tune the new features, and decide whether and how to proceed. I think itā€™s unrealistic to think that Glu would shelf the new feature, based solely on our rejection of the event.

@Dotti_H Ā and everyone! Ā You are not getting any dye in the 15 Diamond Boxes. As I understand, the Only prizes in the 15 Diamond boxes, are the current and past Diamond Box prizes. Ā I play 3 games, and they all had only Diamond Box prizes. Ā I did like getting the tickets in the boxes, but it seems they too are gone Ā  Ā So, at 15 Diamonds each, the boxes are now a sure thing. Ā  You might get the Golden Bow from February, but you wonā€™t get dye or tickets.Ā 
    @kokokokonut, The diamond boxes also have all of the throwback sys/ts items that have been available in the diamond boxes since their introduction.Ā  The sys/ts items that are available in the diamond boxes are fromĀ 7/18/19 through 6/5/20.Ā  (only thing we haven't seen is the gold mask)Ā Ā 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    geenellys said:
    KkhElena said:
    Just a reminder that there are more than 8100+ items in the game in total and Glu always picks the same old ones.
    I think about the people who already own most of those items like why did they even saved their kstars all these months for to buy nothing
    I didn't bother to save just for this reason. I already own most of, if not all the items they always put in the TB sale so it's a waste of efforts.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2021
    It's not waste for someone who also wants to spend on the holiday boxes. They just made it easier for me to have chances to get the holiday items I wanted. But we better be getting a way to earn more diamonds. I'm going to have to save diamonds because of all of the TBs that never end up in the sale.
    Does anyone know which hairstyle I'm referring to when I say there's one that's similar to this but more glittery on top? It's one of the hairstyles I'm going to have to save for but it's rare that I see it in the vb.

Platform: Android

• haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    The items are very underwhelming šŸ˜•
    Does anyone know any good tb items that do well in any sys that I should get? šŸ˜­ I got these items so farĀ 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    edited November 2021
    This pisses me off bc why tf did they add 1/3 of the weekend items and not the whole thing ??? Really wanted to get some of the items I had last year but lost but now I have to save diamonds to get it. Smfh. And diamonds are already hard enough to earn. šŸ™„
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I been waiting forever to get the passport but I hateeee when handhelds make your hand look like thisĀ  :s

She/HerĀ 

iOS (daily playerā­ļø)
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Does anyone know any good tb items that do well in any sys that I should get? šŸ˜­ I got these items so farĀ 
    The black dress with pink flowers & handheld mirror normally do pretty well for me! Iā€™d love to get the little teacup too.Ā 
    I purchased the pink heels during Kimiversary but I donā€™t use them too often during SYS - still cute though! :)
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    geenellys said:
    KkhElena said:
    MešŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢Ā 

Werenā€™t these two items in a collection??Ā 
    Tbh if some of you guys already have most of the tbs, and saved kstars, I wouldnā€™t say itā€™s a waste bc we still have the storyline outfits that u can get and weekend events this upcoming update. U can also get items in the kloset, if u havenā€™t already. So tbh I think having saved up kstars is still good for these upcoming items. But yeah itā€™s still a disappointment that they only added a little bit of items bc thereā€™s ALOT of tb items that they couldā€™ve added.Ā 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    haylow71 said:

@haylow71
    its fromĀ 
    a LIITA weekend event in augustĀ 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    haylow71 said:

@haylow71
    its fromĀ 
    I was so excited when I saw the hair/shoes/hotdog in the sale because I really loved the outfit, but they left it out. šŸ„ŗšŸ’”
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    I don't see the TB sale. Anyone else?
    I don't see the TB sale. Anyone else?
    Do u already have all of the tb items? Also theyā€™re at the bottom of the kloset @patiencebrody
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    @KkhAngelica definitely not all, thereā€™s nothing there. And I remember last year there was someone that didnā€™t get the sale for no reason, looks like this year Iā€™m the lucky oneĀ 

haylow71 said:

@haylow71
    its fromĀ 
    Thank you itā€™s just weird how they left the outfit outĀ