🎆✨KK:H Update v12.5 - Fame & Family🎆✨

Comments

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @patiencebrody there's no specific tab with all the TB items in one place. You have to go to the category you are looking for i.e. dresses and scroll all the way to the bottom to find all the TB dresses that have been added

Regular items in the closet goes on sale at some point on Friday I think
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    @maggiemay thats so odd, I couldve sworn in the previous years we had a specific tab. Thank you so much, I found it. @KkhAngelica thank you for the help 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    The specific banner for the sale usually appears the next day
    iOS

I’m buying exactly two things - kloset dress and hat. Honestly im glad the sale is a disappointment, I wont end up broke after buying all the Christmas stuff
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    I‘m buying nothing. it‘s almost the same sh*t like ever! don‘t know why they doing this to us.
    it‘s just filthy and nasty af 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    They added clothes to NPC’s klosets!!!
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    I bought 3 handhelds and that's it 🗿 This is the most disappointing sale up to date. 
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    i’d wait until the weekend event starts to purchase items, IF u want the earnables. if udc abt the event go crazy 😭
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Disappointed but not surprised 😫
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • Cassie_KKHCassie_KKH Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Now that I've seen the tb items I'm more excited to buy regular closet items half off. There are some things I couldn't afford during Kimiversary that I will get but I'll save some of my k-stars for Holiday stuff. 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i thought the hair colors are also gonna sale off 50% or am i wrong?
    Was about to post about this I wanted to get different colors thinking I was only going to spend 20 on them oh well 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • slappedcakeslappedcake Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    geenellys said:
    Was about to post about this I wanted to get different colors thinking I was only going to spend 20 on them oh well 
    Hope they will update it later or tmr 😣 i have enough disappointments about BF, I don’t want anymore glu
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    um so hey did we lose our free kstar videos or is it just me?
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I don’t have all the items so I’m a little excited but I expected more items! Like I wanted that short hair with blonde bangs or the cute Dua lipa inspired updo hair but none of those are not on sale wth 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s basically same stuff from Kimiversary. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    very glad some of the handhelds i couldn't chase are available but really bummed not to see the WWIB items... again. been waiting and waiting for them to come back cuz the only time they came out i couldn't afford everything i wanted. fingers crossed for next kimi 😢
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    geenellys said:
    Hope they will update it later or tmr 😣 i have enough disappointments about BF, I don’t want anymore glu
    I'm in a constant state of disappointment every week 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    @patiencebrody how much is the hat going for? i wanna know how much i could've paid for it if i hadn't chased it
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    @ThreePartMagic 30 stars, which is crazy
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    i feel like they spin a roulette on the prices, some things are so reasonable even cheap (but for diamonds it would be 30 as well...i- 🤦‍♀️)
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    My game won’t even open 🙃🙃🙃
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Remember when the update threads used to have 80-100 pages? Things have definitely changed... 
    well people had enough and they got tired 😃. i just came from a long break from the game.
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
    sarie said:
    i feel like they spin a roulette on the prices, some things are so reasonable even cheap (but for diamonds it would be 30 as well...i- 🤦‍♀️)
    that's actually not too bad considering it's 40 for a gb and ur not guaranteed an item, i think i spent at least 120 trying for it 😅
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    they read all the negativities but act like they never seen them.

more space needed for err update, more glitches, more fails, more angry costumers, more pissed players, helpless support, no answer giving, dragging rewards, crashed game, removed facebook friends - can't send any gifts. new sys-duets, so we have to buy extra clothing for partners, falling/manipulated ratings on looks, voting booth still not avaiable for past items...

fashion goals $10, kollektions 30-200stars, weekly quest outfits 100-300stars, diamond boxes 15, throwback boxes 55-60stars

why so greedy, it's almost a robbery
    hell no