• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts

In order - dress, hair
    YAYYY! the dress comes first 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts

Bronze: dress, shoes, earrings
    i REALLY want this dress 😫
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Hair in “gold” again huh?!

Tickets buyers will not give it a rest huh?!

-  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm perfectly fine with skipping this, even though it's annoying I miss out on earning more diamonds sooner, which I now need thanks to not enough TBs being in the sale.
    Platform: Android

• JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts

🦋Android Player🦋
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Super pleasantly surprised they put the dress as the first earnable, it’s so pretty!

Dreading this a little since I have barely any black dyes, definitely not enough for 28 dresses. 😅 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    🤣🤣🤣funny how they had the insta poll and the dress on the left probably won the poll and of course they pick it for the 15 diamonds 🤣🤣 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

In order - dress, hair
    Definitely prefer the dress over the hair…don’t have to stress over completing this sys…duets is time consuming 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    maggiey said:
    They brought back a storyline outfit from August in the pop up shop 👀
    Hopefully this means we’ll eventually get the chance to get other outfits we may have turned down?

Omg really wow that’s so Cool. Guess I didn’t see it in the shop bc I got it but hopefully you’re right!
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    But why didn’t the add other storyline outfits tho? There’s a lot that I haven’t gotten. Probably they’re putting ones with the theme idk 🤔
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    But why didn’t the add other storyline outfits tho? There’s a lot that I haven’t gotten. Probably they’re putting ones with the theme idk 🤔
    They probably chose this one specifically because of the black and white mask and the split hair colour style that could be used for this sys. The red dress definitely threw me off when I first saw it 😅
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2021
    If old storyline outfits show up in pop up shops, I'm going to have to keep my eye on stuff I missed out on. I hope it's how the pop ups usually work where you can get things separately. 
    Edit: Never mind. Glu still won't let people get just parts of a look. That's really annoying if I want only one part of a look. 
    Platform: Android

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    If old storyline outfits show up in pop up shops, I'm going to have to keep my eye on stuff I missed out on. I hope it's how the pop ups usually work where you can get things separately. 
    Sadly it's not. Out of the 3 outfits, it's the only one where you can't buy the items separately 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    maggiey said:
    They brought back a storyline outfit from August in the pop up shop 👀
    Hopefully this means we’ll eventually get the chance to get other outfits we may have turned down?

Omg please I so want Maya's outfit back 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    I don’t see the red dress in the pop up shop because I already bought it !!! I just bought the male outfit and I already had the other. Kim says « here are 3 outfits for inspiration » and there are only 2. I can’t finish the quest and get 2 diamonds 😭 help @KalindaKing
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    i’m very glad my suggestion made it into the game! but i’m also sad that it’s gonna be in overpriced diamond boxes 😕

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • Cassie_KKHCassie_KKH Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    I love the TS items but I will probably be in gold for this so I am not giving myself false hope that I can get anything. Honestly just happy that the dress is the first earnable! 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I think earnable dress and hair are inspired by Billie 

If so then that's a terrible execution 😭 Billie's dress is so peachy and flowy, and the hair is voluminous and retro.
    Thankfully, we have a bunch of short cuts like that and for the dress either the blue Halloween one or a Christmas green one dyed opal peach will be a pretty close call
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts

If they changed the price and I really hope they did... they can take all my diamonds 😂
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    I wish I hadn’t seen the inspirations behind the items, because it just disappoints me so much 😂
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I hate sys duets!!! Rather have the normal sys events.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

We already have parfume? shaped purse :\ It came with gold-green FG. 

Anyway. I did so good last time and won 1st place in gold without using extra tickets. Fingers  crossed for this one be that successful.
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

First look and also my first purchase from the TB sale. I just feel like the hat is a good price and afraid it might be jacked up higher when the sale actually starts. 
    IOS Player