🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/25/21 - Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    The male closet added throwback items too so I’ll spend all my kstars on my husband because I already own almost everything that was added to the female closet🥲
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Also, in years past, some of the TB items have went up in price after Thursday! I usually buy some cheap handhelds today just in case tomorrow they go up. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • RadiantKKHRadiantKKH Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Saved up for months only to be let down lol. At least I got the glitter lips so I'm good  ;)
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    All new stuff eyes to ring 😍🥰

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Also double k stars offers are up 🙂
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I was so annoyed about not having enough stuff to get, I actually had a dream about it. And Glu can forget about me spending on an NPC. I only use sale savings on my doll and I don't want SYS duets. 
    Platform: Android

• balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    😿 I don’t like a single thing from this weekend other than ofc the diamond box and top styles items.. Why couldn’t one of those have been the VIP reward 😭😭😭 will be spending all my kstars anyway on the sales
    edited November 2021
    I would have bought a google card this week to have more Kstars for the sale if Glu actually added more than a couple of new things. Now I have no reason to bother. I have a lot of the stuff from the sales and have a lot of the stuff in the closet that I wanted. I don't want monthly TB boxes replacing sales. The sales were one of the only good things left in the game. Glu would make more money from more players if they thought about players more. 

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Got my doll a very well needed makeover really want to get a different hair color tho 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    sindhu said:
    Can @KalindaKing please confirm whether the hair and lip colors are going to be on sale or not? 
    agreed. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    So the hair colors are not on sale this year??? @KalindaKing
    iOS
    Hair colors were one of the things I was going to get. And TB hair colors in the sale would have been great. I don't want to take multiple turns on TB boxes on the chance I might get that hair color. 

• pastelsandflowerspastelsandflowers Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Reminder that last Black Friday, glu excluded a paying doll from participating in the Black Friday sale for absolutely no reason. 

We won’t be tolerating any sly antics this year glu. 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Is the red outfit with the mask worth buying?

Agree - yes
    Like - pass

Thanks!! 
    I think this is one of the few outfits that I didn't regret passing on. This is an outfit that can very well be put in the closet.
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    geenellys said:
    dpeters said:
    Is the red outfit with the mask worth buying?

Agree - yes
    Like - pass

Thanks!! 
    I think this is one of the few outfits that I didn't regret passing on. This is an outfit that can very well be put in the closet.
    Thanks doll! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    edited November 2021
    Speaking of pie, why isn't the TB pie we got in previous sales in this one? That's one thing I hadn't gotten in previous sales that I still wanted to get. I have too many things to save up diamonds for. Glu could have put more in the sale. They retire things but they barely add anything new to make up for that.