Saving for Black Friday 2021! ⭐️

191011121315Next

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Fae said:
    I’ve been playing for 8 months, and this is the first time I’ve ever had this Kollection. Do you guys think it’s worth chasing the bundle during Black Friday or would it be better to buy as many TB items as possible? ^^’

I cut my goal to 1000 kstars because I love Halloween and couldn’t resist spending around 1500 kstars, so I’m not doing as bad as I thought I would with saving. 😅
    If there's nothing else you like when the throwback items are available, I'd say go for it! I finished it and love the shoes and hair from the bundle 😊
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KKH_NadineKKH_Nadine Registered Users, Member 8 Posts

I had about 1300 kstars and spent everything 🥳  now I‘m saving for the christmas boxes 😭
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I spent on a dress and a drink but I'm waiting for tomorrow to get whatever I have left and the closest stuff I still have to get. I can't decide if I should bother with saving more than 1000 for the next sale since Glu adds such a small amount of new items. 
    Platform: Android

• ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Spent a few kstars on this hat but I'm gonna wait til VIP tomorrow to spend more. I did screenshots of a few TB items I want but they're so overpriced I'm gonna be choosy. 

Things I learned from this year's Kimiversary:

- look through everything first carefully before spending anything
    - spend on things you're missing and don't just buy a bunch of expensive dresses
    - handhelds are really useful and not too expensive!
    - some kloset items are super worth getting at half price!
    - hair and makeup are super expensive, think twice before buying
    - hair and makeup colours are not on sale whyyy 😔
    I was trying to decide if I like any of the closet eyes I still haven't gotten enough to spend on any. I really wish some of the eyes I wanted had been TBs in the sale. Now I have to start saving to spend 50 diamonds on eyes. Thanks a lot Glu.  :|

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited November 2021
    I was trying to decide if I like any of the closet eyes I still haven't gotten enough to spend on any. I really wish some of the eyes I wanted had been TBs in the sale. Now I have to start saving to spend 50 diamonds on eyes. Thanks a lot Glu.  :|

Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    @Nikaraf Thanks but I got those either during the last sale or the one before. There aren't really any other eyes left that are always in the closet that I want so saving is my only option.

• rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    hey guys i just wanted to post one last update of the kstars i saved for this BF! i’m gonna start shopping tomorrow! i loved this thread and it really motivated me into saving! hope everyone enjoys this black friday! 🖤✨

• kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Here is my final update! ✨
    Thanks, dolls! ❤️
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    Here’s what I got during BF sale