🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 11/25/21 👬- Black & White Ball! 👭🗳️

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving!
    Sending vibes for good luck, peace and Love. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:
    I don’t see the red dress in the pop up shop because I already bought it !!! I just bought the male outfit and I already had the other. Kim says « here are 3 outfits for inspiration » and there are only 2. I can’t finish the quest and get 2 diamonds 😭 help @KalindaKing
    Asked the team about this to determine if it's a glitch. If this happened in your game, did you scroll to the far right of the pop up shop to make sure you saw all the outfits? Did you still have trouble completing the goal after seeing 3 outfits?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:
    I don’t see the red dress in the pop up shop because I already bought it !!! I just bought the male outfit and I already had the other. Kim says « here are 3 outfits for inspiration » and there are only 2. I can’t finish the quest and get 2 diamonds 😭 help @KalindaKing
    Asked the team about this to determine if it's a glitch. If this happened in your game, did you scroll to the far right of the pop up shop to make sure you saw all the outfits? Did you still have trouble completing the goal after seeing 3 outfits?
    That happened to me too and I did scroll to the far right, left the room & re entered, switched locations, and forced close then open the game again but the goal is still stuck. The game just showed 2 outfits since we already had the cruella outfit so now the goal is stuck and we don't get diamonds either :c 
    I communicate in memes
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    We JUST started wtf 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Wow. 15 diamonds for 92 items 🤨

Wow, so now we can see all the available outfits! That's exciting! 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you're having that glitch in the pop-up shop can you send me a PM with your ID?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts

yes but I’m not even excited bc it’s still 15 diamonds for one box 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2021
    I totally forgot this theme starts today since I'm ignoring Duets. I can't even vote for it since looking at twice as many dolls gives me a headache. 
    Edit: Can the TB SYS items just be added to the squad boxes? I can see people don't want them in the diamond boxes and the squad boxes needed to have more items since I already got everything. 
    Platform: Android

yes but I’m not even excited bc it’s still 15 diamonds for one box 😭

That's right, hopefully they'll eventually get down to 5 diamonds a box ! I'll prolly still buy one because it's harder to get what you want when there'll be more items with each event 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Do you guys have trouble voting? I tried on my cellular data and wifi its the same. It just stays like this 

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

Here we go!
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    edited November 2021
    First two looks. I'm in Gold so wish me luck!

• TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    I'd like to get this hair but the 15 diamonds and 92 items doesn't sound promising 😭 does anyone know where can to get it ?
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts

there are a few items i’d like but there are items i did not want thus me not trying for them. so now i’d have to go through items i don’t want for few i do.
    Okay, my palette wasn't bad at all! I'd be satisfied with pretty much everything 🍉🍒

I remember chasing it and the bun with pink highlights. The bun was my dream pick, but I'm glad to have chosen this head accessory 😍 

• Mell22Mell22 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I always try to post little later to not get all ticketbuyers. Sometimes I'm lucky, Sometimes I'm not. We will see about this time, anyway my first 2 looks. 🙂