🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/25/21 - Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Why aren’t hair and nail colors on sale this year? You make them an impossible price it’s always handy when they’re on sale… 
    Kalinda came on and said they should be on sale now. Is it not showing in your game? 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Why aren’t hair and nail colors on sale this year? You make them an impossible price it’s always handy when they’re on sale… 
    They weren’t on sale at first but they’re on sale now 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Only changed her hair Color, eye make up and lips.
    When the event starts I want to buy 1 or 2 more lips, 1 eye make up and some clothes, but Idk which clothes yet.

( she wears her tattoo's sometimes, depends on her outfit😅 ) 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    I already bought what I wanted.. now what 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    muzzroom said:
    @NaniSix thank you so much!!  <3 do you know if the SYS items in the bronze/silver boxes and squad boxes are the same or do they both contain diff items from diff periods? really don't get why they introduced so many boxes if they're not gonna update them 😒
    this is what you can find in the bronze/silver boxes 
    green is bronze and red is silver
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    @geenellys omg thanks so much!! ❤️ didnt realise I’m still missing so many things cause my boxes are always filled with dye 🙄
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    Kalinda came on and said they should be on sale now. Is it not showing in your game? 
    they aren’t on sale for me either, hopefully by tmrw it shows bc I was planning on purchases hair/nail colors.
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    edited November 2021
    geenellys said:
    how come the men got this aura in the sale and not the women
    Ah don’t remind me because accidentally i bought myself this aura which was on male doll!! but i found that male and female auras cannot be shared 💀
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • maisybbmaisybb Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Yay to giving us mediocre items for all the kstars we’re gonna spend lol
    Lums said:
    geenellys said:
    how come the men got this aura in the sale and not the women
    Ah don’t remind me because accidentally i bought myself this aura which was on male doll!! but i fond that male and female auras cannot be shared 💀
    It's so stupid that we can use our things on our partners but we can't use theirs 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    tushhh0 said:

i was saving to buy til tomorrow but the more i look at this hair the uglier it gets ….
    I already bought most of the things I wanted and I'm just saving the last 50 stars to get the aura
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    geenellys said:
    muzzroom said:
    @NaniSix thank you so much!!  <3 do you know if the SYS items in the bronze/silver boxes and squad boxes are the same or do they both contain diff items from diff periods? really don't get why they introduced so many boxes if they're not gonna update them 😒
    Wow thank you for this! Do you happen to have one with the squad boxes prizes or are they the same ones? 
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    I missed lots of diamond box items during the time I was playing this game as a beginner. Having the chance of winning them excites me! I think I may try a few shots. However 15 diamonds is way too many 😔 I will able to open only 3 boxes 😔

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Imagine buying stuff for your husband with kstars just to have him get a divorce from you the next day 💀 ( I did no such thing. I just thought of it right now lol )  
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

I was hoping for something amazing for VIP. These items are okay-ish, much better than the items from last year.

🤦🏻‍♀️ The bow is cute but I don't like the hair at all. The eyes ....ah, Idk it's like the lashes are too much. It's like someone's mascara is clumped up  or something. The dress is horrible! It reminds me of these finger toys from when I was a kid. The matching end of the sleeves and bottom of the dress is a big no from me.

Honestly, BF is a let down. I'm seeing the same items from Kimiversary 2020, BF last year, and Kimi from this year. I only noticed a couple of new items that I'm not sure if there supposed to be there or not. I definitely won't spend as much as I anticipated. This BF is like a 2-3/10 for me.🤷🏻‍♀️

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

Maybe if they removed the bun it would be a lot better???
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

I’ve planned a new look for my doll, patiently waiting to start spending 😂 I love this outfit, does it score well in SYS ??
  • erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    jlr224 said:

I’ve planned a new look for my doll, patiently waiting to start spending 😂 I love this outfit, does it score well in SYS ??
    Idk if it scores well but she looks gorgeous!! 😍 where did you get these lips from? love them!
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    jlr224 said:

I love the black outfit myself but it never scores well
    geenellys said:
    muzzroom said:
    Wow thank you for this! Do you happen to have one with the squad boxes prizes or are they the same ones? 
    yes here @erikacaroliinel
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    jlr224 said:

Idk if it scores well but she looks gorgeous!! 😍 where did you get these lips from? love them!
    They’re these lips from the Kloset 

• Cassie_KKHCassie_KKH Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Speaking lf luxe goals, am I the only one who hasn't gotten one in months? I forgot they were a thing because I never get them anymore. Am I missing something? 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Speaking lf luxe goals, am I the only one who hasn't gotten one in months? I forgot they were a thing because I never get them anymore. Am I missing something? 
    I started getting tons of luxe goals from Maria after I did a come back. I don’t know if it’s related to that tho. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍