🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.6 Update -Ice Queens - All about the Holidays!☃️🕎✨

Comments

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Even tho I don't celebrate , Happy thanksgiving to anyone who celebrates it 🤎
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    The diamond boxes have a "See all items" option now, so I'm happy lol. It's 92 items in total.
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Glu is kidding themselves if they think the "See all items" options will make me spend on boxes. If they wanted that, they'd add TBs to the sale so I could get them out of the way. Now I have a list of things I have to save up diamonds for.
    Platform: Android

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Knowing the contour is in the dB makes it tempting until I remember I opened 12 boxes last time and didn’t even see it in my palette. I can’t afford to open more than 3 now due to the price change and I’m not willing. 
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    still no spoilers?
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    RiinaUkii said:
    still no spoilers?
    Kalinda said next week not monday 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    Hey dolls! I realized that I’ve not been having calls from Maria about luxe goals for a while. Is this normal?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Hey dolls! I realized that I’ve not been having calls from Maria about luxe goals for a while. Is this normal?
    Me too omg. I only got a call from her yesterday when the sale started and that was all. It wasn’t even for something I wanted, so it was useless. 🙄 but I’ve been waiting for her calls today and haven’t gotten any. And she was calling me this whole week. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Cassie_KKHCassie_KKH Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @lovelydoll I haven't gotten her calls with lux goals in months... I forgot they existed, it's been THAT long! 
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    I wish they would take some time to re-arrange certain items that are in the wrong sections since years ago. Like for example that nose highlight in the misc section? Also it would be great if the sections are organized by type like all the auras together, wings, animals, etc. Same for all necklaces, earrings, bracelets. I know it's a lot to handle but there's so many items that a better organization and more sections will be helpful. 
    It can’t be that hard for Glu to allow players to move the items into the correct section. 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited November 2021
     I have a feeling she might give us spoilers earlier than she said!!!! Hopefully!!!!
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Maybe we should contact with customer care. I think I’ll give it a try @KkhAngelica @Cassie_KKH

Thank you dolls xx
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I’m genuinely curious to see some of the items they designed for this update. Specially because we already have most of the items you can expect. Like,  we already have snow, Christmas light, and fireworks auras, we already have the typical gift box handhelds and we have like three different versions of them, and most of the typical Christmas things so I want to see what they’ve come up with this time.
  • fenty777fenty777 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Honestly I wish they would let us know if sys duets is going to be a permanent thing before I spend any more kstars on my partner!! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.