🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 11/25/21 👬- Black & White Ball! 👭🗳️

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    boujeejen said:

there are a few items i’d like but there are items i did not want thus me not trying for them. so now i’d have to go through items i don’t want for few i do.
    How come the items from last week’s DB (Kendall dress and crown) aren’t in these boxes? I thought they would be in them too? Confused about how the rotations works 

I'm not sure why some of TS prizes are in those boxes and not in the Silver ones and why some past diamond items are missing 
  • muffiedahlingmuffiedahling Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Recovered my password and dusted off my acct here just to say I’m never participating in another duet event ever again. Another dumpster fire, glu. 
  • MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    First two looks - I’m actually cut about the score on my second look, I thought I did well to match his pants with the pattern on her dress. 

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    Started about 5 hours late. My first two looks. I’m currently in 6th place because 3 people are tied for 3rd.

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • RadiantKKHRadiantKKH Registered Users, Member 149 Posts

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

Ugh I'm so frustrated with myself because j was trying to save up for these lips i wanted but after seeing all the items in the box I got one. So glad I picked the one I did bc I would have been mad spending 15 diamonds on any of the other items 
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    Started late and missed a ticket and my group still looks like this 😐

• kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Thanks @KalindaKing it worked ❤️
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    Julliette said:
    I think i’m the only one crazy about this dress 🤍 snd really love the hair, don’t like the glasses tho… 
    I agree with you 100% and if I had the kstars to spend I would totally have bought it. It’s not ball material but great pieces otherwise we’ll except for the glasses. You made the right choice for your doll, for sure . 
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Since being in gold my pallets have been disgusting:(
    Last week I opened 3 dye after getting 2nd in gold in my silver box and now my bronze box is empty 😔
    Surely I haven’t gotten everything from these pallets… I know I definitely don’t have the hair dye & probably a lot more so why does it look like this 😌
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
    maggiey said:
    They brought back a storyline outfit from August in the pop up shop 👀
    Hopefully this means we’ll eventually get the chance to get other outfits we may have turned down?

Ok thanks for posting this because I definitely only had two outfits in my shop for inspiration and Kim was telling me to check out three! I thought I was losing it 😅🤣

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
                                                                   (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!
  • poppylockspoppylocks Registered Users, Member 148 Posts

wtf is this bronze box??? I still haven’t received a lot of items from it
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Thank you for the encouragement @ajf 😊💕
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I got 5 black dyes from my Bronze box but I don't think they were added to my account? It was 9 and still nine