✨Bel Air Belles✨Squad Only (not BelAir Belles)

Comments

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    @asuna_KKH informed me she left the squad to join her IRL friend's new one. We'll miss you doll! Best wishes on your new squadventures!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    on that note: we're back at 14 now, but we'll have 1 (likely 2) more spots opening up in the next few days as mirthe is let go following the initial timeline test and the three-week inactivity mark approaches for @Whats_ur_sign. as is customary by now, if you know someone who needs a squad feel free to invite them!
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @HeyElla welcome to the squad!

@DelphineGarnier thank you! If you’re ever looking for something let me know if I can help 😃
    I play on iOS
    edited November 2021
    update: whats_ur_sign was removed tonight following the expiration of her three week inactivity timer. we're back at 13 now and will have another spot open tmrw too.

*and just an FYI if anyone gets removed for inactivity but starts up again, ur definitely welcome back. former members take precedence if a new and returning player request at the same time.
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    edited November 2021
    hi everyone! i want to attempt a holiday squad pic next month for xmas. which theme would you prefer?
    like = holiday slumber party (cozy casual)
    awesome = holiday party (fancy looks)

i'm also considering doing one for New Year's
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    I like the idea of cozy for Christmas and glam for New Years.
    I play on iOS
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I like the idea of cozy for Christmas and glam for New Years.
    same here! it’s what i usually do irl 😅
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I like dressing up but if cozy Christmas wins, I'll do it. I have to figure which clothes I'd like for that though.
    Platform: Android

edited November 2021
    i did intend to just make the theme cozy but i wanted to give everyone a choice in case nobody wanted to do it. so rn it's 6-4 cozy. i'll give everyone until the 1st to cast/settle their votes.

*also don't expect anything as grand as the forum-wide pics from past years. i'm decent at using elements from in-game but i've never used other material from the internet before. i don't intend to this time but maybe in the future when i'm more comfortable
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    update: mirthe's been removed since the test period is up. three weeks seems like a good length of time so we'll stick with it
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    edited November 2021
    hi all, we added a new member!!! welcome @LynBee94 we're so excited to have you! (their doll is Gianna btw)
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • LynBee94LynBee94 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Hi! Thank you for having me! I’ll take the opportunity to formally introduce us lol

My name is Lynae and I’ve been playing KKW since it first came out. I took a few breaks but I’m back and I’m a free player. I log on every day and I’ll try to help out as much as I can. Oh, my pronouns are (she/her) and I’m from the DMV area so EST. 

Here’s Gianna :) 

Since Glu is ruining the sales by adding TBs to TB boxes instead, I'm going to have to ask if anyone has this red dress and necklace, the hair with the golden crown and the hair from the VIP with the purple dress. I especially want the hair with the glitter on top first, even though I have to wait to have enough diamonds. It's basically never in the voting booth so I couldn't even get a screenshot of it through that. 

@LynBee94 welcome to the squad!
    I play on iOS
    update: @rachelv has been added! welcome doll!
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    edited November 2021
    hi!! nice to meet you all! thank you for having me! 
    i’m Rachel, i’m from Brazil and i’ve been playing actively since the beggining of last year. i’m a free player and i log in daily, it’s so nice to have a forum thread so we can talk!

edit: my pronouns are she/her and my timezone is EST+2 (i forgot to include this!)

• ArtemiisArtemiis Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    @DelphineGarnierI just added the necklace to my lookbook
    edited November 2021
    @Artemiis Thanks. I need 4 more diamonds so I hope I pick diamonds from the squad box to earn some a little faster.

@rachelv welcome to the squad!
    I play on iOS
    hi dolls, hope everyone had a great BF sale. we're officially full again! welcome to the squad @geenellys (Blair Waldorf in game)
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    Welcome to the squad @geenellys!
    I play on iOS
  • LynBee94LynBee94 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Welcome!!! @geenellys
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    ty all!  <3 I checked all of you last night and you all got beautiful dolls <3
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    happy monday everyone! while we wait for v12.6 spoilers and the actual update, what's been ur fav and worst/least likely to use item you got this update (v12.5)?

also reminder we've got a holiday squad pic theme vote going until the 1st. if you haven't voted yet or would like to change ur vote you can do that up at this post (quoted here so u know what it looks like but vote back up where it is, ty!)
    hi everyone! i want to attempt a holiday squad pic next month for xmas. which theme would you prefer?
    like = holiday slumber party (cozy casual)
    awesome = holiday party (fancy looks)

i'm also considering doing one for New Year's

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    right i'll start! my absolute fav this update is the eyes from last weekend's gb. i was bowled over when i got them in my free box. my least fav is this bob cuz it's a little too unkempt for me and i probs will never use it.

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    hi!! my favorite item was this dress from the november boxes! it’s just absolutely stunning and i think i’ll use it a lot in sys events! my least favorite item was this top from the love is in the air event.. i just didn’t like and probably won’t use it

@ThreePartMagic i also loved the eyes!! they are so pretty! I really like the bob but I found it a little difficult to style it tho
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    my fav item was this gown i got in the tb sale! and my least favorite was this hair i got from the november boxes, i don’t like the hairline so i don’t see myself using it tbh

✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • quiyanamoutikquiyanamoutik Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    My favorite item were these eyes from the GB 🥰 and my least favorite is this dress, it's not bad but it's really not my style
  • HeyEllaHeyElla Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    My favorite is the bow and the blonde hair color I got from the november boxes 😍😍

My least favorite item are these shoes, because I have no idea how to style them 🙈