🎆✨KK:H Update v12.5 - Fame & Family🎆✨

1343536373840Next

Comments

• Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    It doesn’t matter how much we voice our valid concerns about this game. Glu doesn’t care. They say they will bring it back to their team to review, but nothing changes. All they care about is getting money in their pockets.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I was so sad when my male doll got the Simon call after finishing this week’s storyline about the pumpkin pie, then didn’t receive anything. Not even some stars or something. Couldn’t Glu at least update the text to say something like, “glad you enjoyed Friendsgiving, bye!” instead of “here’s a little surprise for you” then give nothing 😢 
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    edited November 2021
    I would really want some answers!! We never get info of what is happening.

Why the diamond boxes are missing some items? Like the mernaid items or the gold ones.

Why we can't get some kind of explanations on how the BF and kimiversary tb items are selected??? That way we can decide if we want to save or not. I have been saving for months and missed some items I wanted for nothing. Literaly nothing.

What about the monthly tb boxes?? Why those items can't be in the sale?

Are duets staying? Are you gonna change the voting system? Is the tier nonsense gonna be a thing? If so, sys is gonna be ruined.

We are really close to the next update, we deserve some answers
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    @KKH_mi I think the diamond boxes don't have the newer items, guess they'll be adding them over time
  • PhoenixDiamondPhoenixDiamond Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    And they probably wonder why people pay to get hacked games.