✨💎 Black Friday wishlist 2021 💎✨

2Next

Comments

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @jackiekkh

These were posted as available items in BF on discord. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Thank you!!! @Nikaraf
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I don't really know what to buy this time. I've bought some outfits, in past throwback sales, that never score well in SYS so I barely use them. Hope they add some new items 🤞🏻
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Hi, this will be my first Black Friday sale. Does anyone know if makeup/contour looks are likely to be included in the sale? 

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Hi, this will be my first Black Friday sale. Does anyone know if makeup/contour looks are likely to be included in the sale? 

The one on the left is lowered down to 150. Diamonds items don’t go on sale :/
    @Newsychick
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    I’m crossing my fingers they add these hair accessories to the TB items. 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    I’m crossing my fingers they add these hair accessories to the TB items. 

same I really want the Tiara and I don’t want to spend 30 diamonds to get it 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • ayshaaaamajidayshaaaamajid Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    edited November 2021

Help!!! Which handhelds should I buy?  I’m definitely gonna get the ice cream though 
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

Help!!! Which handhelds should I buy?  I’m definitely gonna get the ice cream though 
    Mirror,rose,wine glass!!!
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o

ayshaaaamajid
    The rose also is good for sys that have to do with park themes or flower themes, along with the hotdog 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

Made my wish list after seeing tb items. Gotta watch some videos to be able to afford all of em. I feel like these stuff really help with scoring well. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2021
    The hair that goes with the 80 Kstar dress should have been in the sale. I already got for the dress last time and I missed the hair when it was a VIP earnable while I was saving for a previous sale. If Glu keeping going with the TB boxes instead of adding that stuff to the sales, I'm going to be really mad. We have enough boxes we take a gamble on in the game. We didn't need a new kind of box. 
    Platform: Android

• MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts

I also think the cards. They’re good for goth and Halloween sys events.
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    @KkhAngelica Thank you! 
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I love looking at everyone’s wishlists for inspiration so I figured I may as well post mine. ^^

Here’s what I’ve bought so far~

And here are some things I will probably buy tomorrow! I can’t afford everything just yet, but I’m working on surveys so should be able to get my favourites at least. 🥰

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    I need opinions! I don't have many kstars left but I do want to spend them. I just don't know what would be worth spending my stars on. Would it be best if I spent them on hair, a dress, an aura, or some handheld items?
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    I need opinions! I don't have many kstars left but I do want to spend them. I just don't know what would be worth spending my stars on. Would it be best if I spent them on hair, a dress, an aura, or some handheld items?
    I would go for an aura or handhelds
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • KaylaRodriguez22KaylaRodriguez22 Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    edited November 2021
    My first BF.. I really wanted the hair and the dress😍 and of course, a lot of things that I can't afford now.. Maybe next time!! 
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Came here to share a few looks I made with some of the many things I got from the sale.
    First pic left look: camera, tights and boots (I got the winter hair during kimiversary)
    First pic right look: robe and slippers, I got the GB hair in my free pick and didn't chase anything else (I just realized I cut off a finger on my doll, but she's ok, don't worry)

Second pic left look: earrings, pants and roller shoes
    Second pic right look: orange long sleeve and boots

edited November 2021
    I got more than I thought I would since the lack of enough TBs I wanted meant I got around to getting stuff from the closet I hadn't gotten around to. I wish the eyes and ombre lips I wanted had been part of the sale so I didn't to save a bunch of diamonds for them. They also could have included that lilac hair color. Here's some of what I got.

• MilokkhMilokkh Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Stuff I bought during the BF sale, let me know if you guys have any suggestions on what else should I purchase since I still do have some kstars saved up.
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    I have a different approach towards buying stuff from the closet, I want to buy all hairstyles, then all dresses whatever.....this what I got so far😍
    Everything I got for Black Friday! 💜 after I get the rest of the storyline outfits and Christmas boxes, I’m saving for kimiversary 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    I ended up getting the contour this weekend since I didn't end up getting it during the last sale and I figured I might as well.