🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/25/21 - Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Hello dolls! 

What dresses do you recommend thats do well in sys?? Also hair!!
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts

this is amazing…

I wanted the ribbon but I liked these too 👗👀
  • Ccrz96Ccrz96 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    It took me forever to get the eyes and I really want the bow but idk if I should keep chasing😭 can someone who has the bow show how it looks on a few different hairstyles?
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Anyone have suggestions for the best handhelds to buy? I still have some stars left and plan on doing more offers to get some more today! 
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    Ccrz96 said:
    It took me forever to get the eyes and I really want the bow but idk if I should keep chasing😭 can someone who has the bow show how it looks on a few different hairstyles?

I think the bow is gorgeous personally, i chased a little for it 🥺 sorry for the ✨ quality ✨ 
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    I'm so happy I got some of the dresses I've always wanted. Now the only one left I think is the one with the red lace and the flowers with the black background. 

I really want that scooter too but I opened 7 boxes already. Got a bunch of handhelds, some hair and a couple of earrings and tops. 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2021
    For some of the sections, I barely have anything I still want left and some of the handhelds that should have been in the sale, weren't. So I finally got around to getting some TBs and closet items I kept meaning to get in previous sales but would never get around too because I wanted other stuff more. I might just get one more TB dress since there isn't anything else I really feel like getting. I really wish I had eyes and the ombre lips to get for the sale. That's something I really wanted in the sale.
    Platform: Android

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Ccrz96 said:
    @Ccrz96 I did a whole bunch. If there is a certain hair you are looking to see how it looks with it let me know and if I have it I can try. 😊

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Anyone have suggestions for the best handhelds to buy? I still have some stars left and plan on doing more offers to get some more today! 
    These are my favourites, plus the mirror I bought today! I use them all the time, especially the rose and the champagne glass.

I’m also going to buy the ice cream, passport and cards today, I think they’re super cute, but the passport and cards are probably less useful for general SYS themes. ^^
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I got the dress in my free box, bought 2 boxes and got the hair and dye. Opened 2 more and got energy and dye.🙄 I want the bow and maybe the eyes. Are they worth chasing?
    Agree... yes
    Like... nope
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    luna54 said:
    Ccrz96 said:

I think the bow is gorgeous personally, i chased a little for it 🥺 sorry for the ✨ quality ✨ 
    Thank you✨😊 ima have to chase it looks so cute on your doll😭💖🎀
    Ccrz96 said:
    @Ccrz96 I did a whole bunch. If there is a certain hair you are looking to see how it looks with it let me know and if I have it I can try. 😊

Gorgeous 😍 I’m definitely going to chase I’m convinced, thank you!💕🎀✨✨✨✨
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    I really wish I had more kstars to chase the bow! Dolls all of you look amazing with it!😍Im so jealous 
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • Cassie_KKHCassie_KKH Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @jlr224 What do you mean outstanding? I 5get 5 stars on pretty much all of my gigs unless I forget one every now and then. 
    I think I will send a ticket to customer care, it probably won't help but it's seriously been so long since I had a luxe goal that I forgot it's a thing😂
  • Cassie_KKHCassie_KKH Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Sorry for double posting but I ended up chasing the bow. Took me about 200 k-stars but I eventually got it! While chasing it I also got the rest of the outfit. 
    Here is my doll wearing some of the things I bought today💕

• erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    geenellys said:
    geenellys said:
    muzzroom said:
    @NaniSix thank you so much!!  <3 do you know if the SYS items in the bronze/silver boxes and squad boxes are the same or do they both contain diff items from diff periods? really don't get why they introduced so many boxes if they're not gonna update them 😒
    this is what you can find in the bronze/silver boxes 
    green is bronze and red is silver
    Wow thank you for this! Do you happen to have one with the squad boxes prizes or are they the same ones? 
    yes here @erikacaroliinel
    thank you!! i didn't know there was so many items i still don't have 😂
  • erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    jlr224 said:
    jlr224 said:

I’ve planned a new look for my doll, patiently waiting to start spending 😂 I love this outfit, does it score well in SYS ??
    Idk if it scores well but she looks gorgeous!! 😍 where did you get these lips from? love them!
    They’re these lips from the Kloset 

and thank you!! never noticed how pretty they are until now lol definitely gonna buy it
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    @jlr224 What do you mean outstanding? I 5get 5 stars on pretty much all of my gigs unless I forget one every now and then. 
    I think I will send a ticket to customer care, it probably won't help but it's seriously been so long since I had a luxe goal that I forgot it's a thing😂

When I had loads of these waiting I stopped getting
    luxe goals 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    I caved. I loved this outfit when I saw it in the spoilers and had hoped it would be earnable but was disappointed. It also looks fab dyed the dark red 😃

I play on iOS
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Fae said:
    I can’t afford both of these but I see them a lot in SYS. Is it worth buying one?

Agree - buy the 1st
    Like - buy the 2nd
    Awesome - neither, save your kstars for something else!
    I’m debating the same thing. I’m leaning towards the second. 😊
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241